Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Young Miss Hellsing ❯ The Fire in Her Eyes ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: We're moving along quit well. Plz keep the reviews coming, they're good motivation. Now, on with the story!
 
 
 
 
 
“Lord Raphael Devinicus… it sounds promising. Three please.”
 
“Yes I suppose you could say that. Don't fear, Alucard will protect you no matter what.”
 
Celeste looked at her hand then back at Julian. She laid it down and he grimaced throwing his hand at her. “You're not bad Miss Celeste.” He complimented as he picked up the playing cards and shuffled them. Celeste only smiled and looked outside. Paige was leaving for another photo shoot. She distrusted Dahlia Hollis to a great extent but it didn't bother her family. Her parents felt they could trust Dahlia but they were all gravely mistaken. Dahlia was a phony and Celeste was going to confirm with great pleasure. “If she hurts my sister I am going to beat the hell out of that woman. Julian, I'm going to talk to the monster below. Tea at three.”
 
Celeste silently traveled down to the basement and found her vampire sitting in a chair, waiting for her to arrive. He smiled at his young master as he pictured an invisible woman standing beside her. It was his master before her that he imagined. The same blue eyes and lovely silver hair, there was no mistaking it. “Still worried about your younger sister Vixen?”
 
“Alucard, you and I both know something is wrong. I don't have to be a demonic creature to know my family is being tricked. Why they don't see it, I don't know. But whatever charm they cast on my family but it has no effect on me.” Celeste established. Alucard chuckled at Celeste while rising from his seat. He tilted her face up so that she could look into his red eyes. “It's as if you have vampiric senses Vixen. You know something is wrong and the answers are right in front of you. Look harder and you…will see.” Alucard whispered against her lips.
 
“Right in front of me is it? Is it close?” Celeste asked as she wrapped her arms around Alucard. In return, Alucard did the same around her waist. Their lips drawing close but never touching. Alucard dodged her lips and gave her neck a nice little lick. “Your parents call.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Until tonight, Vixen.”
 
Celeste run upstairs to her parents and looked for her parents. When they found them, they were in the dining room with her older brother. “Celeste!”
 
“David! I can't believe you're here.”
 
David Farbrook got up from beside his mother and hugged his younger sister. He was dressed in a suit and his hair was tied back into a ponytail. “I'm so glad you're home darling. Celeste and Paige need their older brother to watch after them.” Lily said. David laughed at his mother's comment and smiled to Celeste. “How about a game of poker?”
 
“Sure.”
 
David and Celeste went outside to the garden where a table was set for them to have snacks and play cards. While they played, they talked about school and work. Celeste had told him that the family was doing fine in the new house they had moved to, or at least from her point of view.
 
“Dad is still trying to find a place to move to. Mom, Julian and Victor have already hung everything we brought but dad insists that it was a waste of time and that we will be leaving once he can find a new place in London. How can someone abandon such an extraordinary house?” Celeste explained. David eyed the house and nodded in agreement. “Anything else happen while I've been gone?”
 
“Yes. Paige has been scouted out and is currently modeling for some agency.”
 
“And you don't trust it.”
 
Celeste took a sip of her tea and gently placed it down on its saucer. “Of course not. I can see clearly that it's so fraudulent. Mom and Dad have been sucked into Dahlia's deceit but thankfully, Julian and Victor haven't. David I want you to take a look for yourself. Everything about that modeling agency is phony.” She said. David shook his head to his sister. He couldn't agree with her until he had proof of Dahlia's lies. That would pose as a problem since Celeste was yet to find such. Their conversation had come to a close when Lily had asked the two to pick Paige up from her photo shoot. “This will be your perfect opportunity to see how fraudulent this bitch Dahlia really is. Lets go.”
 
David followed behind his sister to his car and let her drive to the building. When they went inside, they were greeted by Paige, Dahlia and Jeremy Hartley. “Oh my god! David you're here!!” Paige exclaimed as she ran to her brother. The two hugged while Celeste watched on. “I'm glad to see you Paige.” He said. David smiled to his sister then turned to Jeremy and Dahlia. He greeted them kindly and shook hands. “Mr. Hartley was just telling me about the party he was having tonight. He wants us to join him tonight. You, Celeste, Mom, Dad and Julian.” Paige said. Jeremy nodded in agreement with Paige. “I would be honored if you joined us tonight. We're launching the men's clothing line tonight and we'll be displaying our progress for the women's label. Please attend tonight.” Jeremy explained. David took the invitations and handed one to Celeste but she declined it. “No thanks. I have a lot of homework tonight and I don't have time for your festivity.”
 
Jeremy chuckled at Celeste's refusal. He understood why Dahlia despised her so. The fire in her eyes, her voice full of serenity and anger. She would make a wonderful queen. “Celeste, I would appreciate it if you joined us tonight. I had this dress picked out especially for you. Please wear it tonight.”
 
“I thought I told you that I-”
 
“Will be joining. We'll see you tonight Mr. Hartley and Miss Hollis.”
 
David took Celeste by the arm and left the studio with Paige close behind. She was quiet the entire ride home. The thought of going to Jeremy's ridiculous party sickened her and to make matters worse, she would be wearing one of the dresses his designers made. She swore inwardly at Jeremy and Dahlia was playing their tricks on her family. It made her want to kill them even more. When they arrived at home, Paige entered with news of the big party that night. “Mr. Hartley is having a big party and he wants all of us to come.”
 
“Damn it. Tonight your mother and I are going to the wine tasting party. I'm sure Julian and David can keep the both of you out of trouble for the night.” Wesley assumed. David nodded and Julian assured to him that he would help as well. Paige laughed cheerfully and ran upstairs to get dressed for the party while Celeste, David and Julian stayed in the kitchen. “I can't believe you're making me go David. You know good and goddamn well that I don't want to attend that sorry ass party.” Celeste said.
 
“Go get dressed. We'll be leaving soon.”
 
Celeste gritted her teeth and went up to her room to get ready for the party. She growled at the box that consumed the dress and tossed it onto her bed. “Pick of the dress and get ready Vixen.”
 
“You don't tell me what to do Alucard. If I don't want to go then I damn well don't have to. That's final.” She said as she sat in her chair. Alucard appeared from out of the wall and stood before his human master. “This will be the best time to find the answers to your problem.” Alucard reminded her. Celeste narrowed her eyes and looked at the box. Alucard was right. If she wanted her answers, then she would have to go to the party. She walked to the box and opened it. The dress Jeremy had given her was a red haltered dress. It wasn't a bad choice. It suited her mood, anger and fury. She took a long bath to calm her nerves then put on lotion and her dress. When she looked into the mirror the dress hugged her curves and accentuated her breasts. “It's a nice fit, I like it. Alucard I'm leaving now. Stand by for action.”
 
“As you wish, my master.”
 
Celeste smiled and walked out of her room and met her brother, sister and Julian downstairs. “Now you kids, be on your best behavior. Celeste and Paige, remember that you are underage and that drinking is prohibited. David, see to it that they follow these rules. I want you all in the house at eleven. Midnight is the latest Lily laid out. Everyone nodded in understanding and walked out the front door.
 
At the party, everyone was dressed in their best, wearing jewels and dresses that were designed by the Freesia label. Many people came to greet Paige and congratulate her on her many photos. Celeste stepped aside to let her sister speak with them and went to go where it was quiet. She had left the ballroom to explore other places. ::: Seeing as they rented out a hotel for the night there should be a place where it's quiet. :::
 
“Miss Farbrook?”
 
Celeste looked up to see the handsome Jeremy Hartley standing in front of her. He smiled sensually and approached her slowly. “Planning to run out on my party?” He asked teasingly. Celeste didn't know why but a feeling of fear raced down her spine. Shaking the feeling off, she looked at Jeremy and answered to him. “I was just trying to get away from the noise. You know I don't want to be here, why ask the question?” She asked. Jeremy chuckled at Celeste and took her hand gently. ::: So young… so beautiful. She will make the perfect queen. :::
 
“What are you staring at?”
 
“Your dress. You look so beautiful in it. I would like you to be one of my models but I've heard of your hatred towards my modeling agency. Before the night is over, I would like for you to dance with me.” He whispered. With that, he walked past Celeste and went inside the ballroom. “How… why did he give me the feeling of fear?” Celeste asked. She followed behind Jeremy and looked inside. Jeremy was giving a speech of how proud and honored her was to have a wonderful staff, beautiful models and loyal fans. He finished it off with his undying love for his supportive followers. At that moment, music began to play and people began dancing. To avoid the dancing, Celeste left the room again. If Jeremy thought he was going to dance with her he had another thing coming. Celeste took the elevator up and went to the eighth floor. Maybe Jeremy had something to prove he was lying. She went to one of the room to look and see if she could get in. “Shit! I need a key to get in the bitch. Smart move to rent out a hotel that uses hotel cards for keys. The bastard isn't as dumb as he looks.” She complimented.
 
“Of course. It's to keep people like you from going through my business.”
 
Celeste turned around towards Jeremy and he smiled. “How did you get up here?”
 
“None of your business and don't come near me!”
 
Jeremy chuckled and slammed Celeste against the wall without warning. Instead of running down her spine, fear colored Celeste's eyes and that excited Jeremy. “Let me go or I'll…” Celeste reached for Vixen but Jeremy took her hand and held her up against the wall. “You'll do nothing like this. I must say, you are beautiful this way. You would make me an excellent queen. Once I've destroyed this wretched city then you and I can rule as one.” He whispered. He took her hand and playfully licked her fingers. “Quite delicious. Allow me to grant you everlasting pleasure, my dear.” He said. He tilted her head back and eyes her neck hungrily. Celeste now knew what he was but it was too late. She was too weak to fight back and her words slurred. Still, she need help, she need to get away. “Ah….lu…ca…”
 
“Shh my sweet. It will only hurt for just a little. Then you and I can be one forever.”
 
“Alucard… Alucard…”
 
Thankfully yet unfortunately, Jeremy didn't hear Celeste call for her monster but it was not her monster that Jeremy heard. Julian and David were coming up the elevator. “Damnit, we'll continue this again my dear. I can assure you that.” With that, Jeremy kissed Celeste deeply and let her fall from his grip. “Celeste?”
 
“I see her! Miss Celeste!”
 
When David and Julian had arrived, Jeremy was already gone. The two knelt beside Celeste and tried to wake her. “Celeste!! Come on get up! Get up!”
 
“David… Julian.”
 
Celeste looked up at her brother and friend then sat up. “What happened to you?”
 
“I… I don't remember. I don't remember anything about coming up here.” Celeste said. David helped her to her feet while Julian eyed them. ::: Something is not right. :::
 
From downstairs at the bar, Jeremy smiled as he could see Celeste, Julian and David. David and Julian weren't going to be a problem. He would wipe them aside and have his queen at the end of the night. It would only be a matter of time before they would crumble, along with the rest of London, at the mercy of his vampiric powers.
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: And I'll leave it at that. It's 12:15 and class is about to start. I don't think I like Pastry and Baking but I gotta pass it so I don't take it over ya know. Anyways, cya soon everybody!!!