Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Young Miss Hellsing ❯ Raphael's Master ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: All right we're moving slow but progressively. Please bear with me as I put together these last few chapters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He admired how beautiful they looked shackling her wrists. The silver chains wrapped around Celeste's wrists pleased him deeply. Raphael ran two fingers down her throat then stopped at her chest. Celeste looked beautiful in her sleep. Her full luscious lips were ready to be kissed open and her neck, her lovely neck. Raphael had to control himself from brushing his lips against it and sinking his teeth into the gentle flesh. As he looked down at Celeste, Raphael's master came to them. “She is a very beautiful girl. It is a shame that she has to die so young. Don't worry, even in death she is beautiful. I wonder… is she still a virgin?” Raphael teased. His master didn't say anything, allowing Raphael to turn back to his prey. “That's as far as you go.”
 
Both Raphael and his master turned to see Alucard standing behind them. His red eyes burned with anger when he saw his master lying unconscious behind them. Pulling out Joshua, he aimed it at him and yelled. “What have you done!?!?!”
 
“Not so fast Alucard. You don't want anything to happen to your precious master do you?”
 
Alucard looked into the shadows and saw clearly who Raphael's master was. Alucard only smiled when he saw him. “She knew it was you, you do know that?” Alucard asked.
 
“Ha, there's no way that Celeste could know that it was me. She isn't that intelligent. Celeste is just a ridiculous girl with her mind on clothes and boys. She isn't capable of saving the world from Raphael's reign of terror. You might as well let her die.”
 
Alucard's eyes never left Raphael but he aimed Jackal at his master. His insult on Celeste was due to his decrepit eyes. He knew nothing of what Celeste was capable of. “Raphael, I'll let my master destroy yours. Let us two monsters do real battle.”
 
Back at the Hellsing mansion, Julian held his father's hand as he tried to explain things over. Paige and David knelt down beside Julian while Sage stood behind them. “Father…”
 
“Julian I'm sorry that this had to happen. Only Celeste, David and Paige can stop Devinicus. He has to be stopped at all costs. I taught you everything I know. Like your grandfather, you must watch over the Hellsing family. These monsters dare to challenge Hellsing's glory and honor. You… you must fight beside them and diminish all of their kind.” Julian said weakly. Julian held onto his father's hand, shaking his head. Victor smiled to his son and his friends. “Go, fulfill your destiny and continue the Hellsing family line.” Victor's grasp on Julian's hand had weakened and Sage bit her bottom lip. “That was his last breath. He's gone Julian.” She said solemnly. Paige looked up at Sage with tears in her eyes. “I can't believe he's gone.” She whispered. David placed a hand on Julian's shoulder but Julian stood up immediately. “You'll need a gun David. Take mine. It's called Raven. I'll take my father's gun.” David left the room and was followed by Paige and David. Paige and David had gone to their separate rooms to change their clothes. When they came downstairs, all of them were dressed in black. “Hold tight everyone, we're going to find Alucard and Celeste.” Sage announced.
 
All was quiet inside the cathedral until the sound of moaning was heard. Alucard looked past Raphael at his awakening master. She stirred then sat up from the coffin. “Alucard?”
 
“And so awakens sleeping beauty only to see her prince charming die right before her very eyes.” Raphael turned slightly and grinned at Celeste, who frowned at him and looked into Alucard's eyes. “Why don't you come out of the shadows? I know you're here so you don't have to hide anymore. Come out, father.” Celeste spoke to the shadows. And not to her surprise, Celeste saw her father walk out of the shadows with her mother. “I suppose you're not as stupid as I thought Celeste. Your mother didn't suspect a thing, David no, Paige no way in hell but you, Victor and Julian… too damn smart for your own good.” Wesley said to Celeste.
 
“I guess you underestimated the true members of the Hellsing family. I know everything that happened father and let you tell you. You have the most cowardly, spineless man I've ever known. When I read Victor's diary I understood everything. When I had my hunch about Jeremy Hartley I didn't know but when I got the proof I needed. Everything fell into place. I beg of you father, don't make me kill you. Leave Britain and never come back.”
 
Wesley gritted his teeth and pulled Lily up by her hair. Celeste growled when she heard her mother scream out loud. “Let mom go!!”
 
“Hehe, good bye my love.”
 
Wesley aimed his gun at Lily's head but it wasn't his gunshot that rang out. David had grazed Wesley's arm. “Let mom go you piece of shit!” Paige said as she aimed Slayer at Wesley. She, Julian, David and Sage stepped out of the shadows and came face to face with Raphael and Wesley. “Well well daddy I never knew it was you unto you gunned down Victor. How could you do that to an old man and helped that monster attempt to destroy the world. You're really fucked in the head you know that?”
 
“Yes I know that Paige but you don't have anything in yours. Well, maybe except a bullet.”
 
Wesley shot at Paige Sage stood in front of her and created a glass shield that did not shatter when the bullet hit it. Julian, Paige and David spread apart while Sage held out her hand and turned the shackles around Celeste's wrists into glass. Celeste easily broke the shackles and unsheathed Vixen. She swung it at Raphael but he stepped aside. “Now now my pretty, lets not fight.”
 
“No, lets fight.”
 
Celeste punched Raphael in the face then shot a bullet in his chest. Paige saw that and stood up from behind the seats to cheer for her sister. “Good shot Celeste! You got him!”
 
“Paige watch out!!”
 
“Oh shit!”
 
Paige ducked behind the seats again, almost getting shot by her father. “Damnit daddy all because I didn't want to do the dishes!!” She screamed. She stood up and shot three bullets at Wesley but he moved out of the way. Celeste kept her eyes on Raphael, who wasn't phased by her bullet or her assault from her sword. “You're going to have to do better than that.” Raphael said to her. He grabbed Celeste by the neck and squeezed it tightly. “It's time for you to die little girl.” He said. Celeste's mind raced with thoughts of escape. She dropped her sword and dug her nails into Raphael's right eye. Raphael howled in pain and released Celeste, giving Alucard enough time to shoot him in the shoulder. Celeste got to her feet but was immediately knocked back down by Dahlia. “You didn't forget about me did you?”
 
“No, I said you were going to die when you saw me.”
 
Dahlia chuckled and held out her hand and in it dropped a scythe. Celeste cracked her knuckles but Paige stepped in front of her. “This one's mine. Give daddy hell Celeste.”
 
“All right.”
 
Celeste ran to assist David and Julian while Paige stared Dahlia down. She loaded Slayer while Dahlia ran a hand over her scythe. “You know, I can't let you live for deceiving me.”
 
“Ha! It's not my fault that you are a stupid, naive little bitch. You should have listened to your big sister but no… you didn't.”
 
Paige said nothing to Dahlia and raised her gun at her. While Paige prepared for battle, Julian and Sage darted over to help but Lance stood in the way. “Ah ah ah, a wise man never comes between battles between women.” He stated. Sage looked to Julian, who readied his gun. When Sage saw this, she took out one of her glass figurines and watched as it grew in her hand. When it was the perfect size, the glass shattered and a zanbatou dropped into her hand. “Let us do battle then.” She said. Lance took a step forward then charged at both Sage and Julian with his axe.
 
Annihilating her father was all that was on her mind. Celeste had rushed to David's side and hid behind a row of chairs with him. “Are you all right?”
 
“Never better Celeste. I guess dad still has some youth left over.”
 
“And a lot more where that came from. Come out you two and face your father.”
 
Celeste looked underneath the row of chairs and saw her mother's feet. She hadn't escaped from her father. “He's still got mom. We have to save her David. I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can get a better shot.”
 
“Celeste no!”
 
Celeste neglected her brother and crawled underneath the chairs and toward her father silently. “Just a little more.” She whispered to herself. Celeste crawled further and rested to the second to first chair. She aimed Vixen but cursed when she saw that she didn't have a shot. Lily's leg blocked the shot that she had against her father. “Damn, I can't get the shot.” She cursed almost silently. She looked around for more options and then saw it. There was a curtain above where Wesley stood. Celeste crawled toward the staircase to the right of her and quickly fled up the stairs without her father knowing. Running as fast as she could, she rushed up the stairs to the balcony. She raced over to the left and cut one side of the balcony and cut one side of the curtain. Taking a deep breath, Celeste swung down from the balcony. “Mom get out of the way!”
 
“What the hell?!”
 
Celeste landed on top of Wesley and Lily with the curtain falling over them. Celeste struggled to get out of the curtain and when she was out, her father grabbed her by the hair. “Gotcha, you little brat… you've caused me more trouble than what you're worth. I'll send you to hell with my mother.” Wesley said. He pushed Celeste forward and shot Celeste in the stomach. Celeste's screams echoed throughout the cathedral. Everyone except Alucard called out to her. “Now to finish the job.”
 
“I won't let you hurt her!!”
 
With anger in her heart, Lily thrusted Kitana into Wesley's back and dug it in until it came out of his chest. Lily pulled the blade from Wesley's back and let him fall beside Celeste. “Momma?”
 
“Come on baby. Stand up.”
 
Lily helped Celeste up to her feet and held onto her. “You're going to be all right cherries. You're going to be ok.” Lily said to her daughter. “I know mom. He didn't get any of my organs. I'm sorry you had to be dragged into this.” Celeste said. Lily caressed her daughter's silver hair and smiled. “I'm just grateful that you're alive.” Lily replied. Celeste smiled up to her mother and wrapped her arms around her. David walked over to his sister and mother, taking both of them into his arms. “We're gonna get you help Celeste. Just hold tight ok?”
 
“N-no! Paige!!”
 
Everyone looked over to see that Dahlia was dominating the fight with Paige. Paige had cuts on her shoulder, lip, face and legs. David ran over to help Paige but Paige told him to stay back. “I can handle her. She's nothing.” Paige said as she struggled to her feet. She stood up then leaned against the wall. Dahlia laughed at Paige as she leaned against the wall. “I've had enough fun with you. Time to die.”
 
Dahlia darted at Paige with her scythe ready. “Paige move out of the way!!”
 
“Wait… wait for it.”
 
Just as Dahlia brought the scythe down, Paige moved out of the way and the scythe was buried into the wall. Dahlia gasped and tried to move it out but Paige grabbed her by her blonde hair and smacked her face against the wall. Immediately after, Paige stepped back and pushed Dahlia's head into the fountain in front of her. Dahlia struggled to be released but Paige held her down and shot a bullet into her head. Dahlia stopped struggling and her lifeless body sank to the ground. “I told you guys I could handle it.” Paige said as she walked toward her family. As she was walking toward her family, Dahlia screamed loudly and launched for Paige. “Ahh!!!”
 
“Move Paige!”
 
Three gunshots rang out. Celeste, Lily and David turned around to see Draco Fargason standing behind them, holding his gun. “Celeste! David!! Help me!!”
 
“Right!”
 
Celeste, David and Paige shot at Dahlia until she sank to the ground and gave up. Paige ran to her family and hugged them. “You did it Paige! You beat her.”
 
“Hell yeah I beat her ass. Who's he?”
 
Draco walked to Celeste and David. “Sorry I'm late. Traffic as usual. Are you guys all right?” He asked. “We couldn't be better.” Julian answered. Paige ran to Julian and hugged him tightly. “What happened to Lance?” She asked.
 
“I turned his body into a glass figurine and dismantled him. Is that all right?” Sage asked. Paige winked at Sage. Just then, the cathedral began to shake. “What's that?”
 
“Alucard and Raphael are still in battle. We have to get out of the church!”
 
Draco picked Celeste up and Julian carried Paige. Everyone fled from the cathedral and looked up at the roof. Red and green lights flashed above the roof of the church. “I hope your friend can take care of himself Celeste.” Lily said as she looked up. “Don't worry momma. Alucard can take care of himself. I know he'll win.”
 
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: And I think I'll leave it here.