Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Dollface ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DollFace

Chapter1
The Beginning

I was a bad, bad girl one time...
And now I’m gonna pay for what I did forever, and ever, and ever.
I should have done what I was told.
I should have been more careful.
I shouldn’t have defied Mr. Creole.
That’s why he did this to me...
I woke up that morning like any other, alone in my room. It was summer, and as hot as it was, I was excited for my first day of my first REAL job. When I found out the news, I immediately went home and got ready. I didn’t care about the details, as long as it paid the bills. I got dressed and walked to the local coffee shop for a bagel and coffee before work.
I didn't want to be tired on my first day!


The streets were lined with people staring at the televisions at the local electronics store.
I of course, proceeded over to take a look and what everyone was gawking over. It was a news report. I can still remember the images. They shook me to the core nearly sending me walking into oncoming traffic.
The local serial killer, Sweetooth had claimed his 25th victim. It was amazing how sick some people were, staring, laughing as images of his previous victims dismembered bodies, heads, and limbs flashed upon the screen.
I turned around, and accidentally slammed into a girl who was walking with her friend, spilling hot coffee all over her jacket.
"You fucking Bitch!!!" She shouted. I cowered in fear as she reached for my throat, but the girl she was with stopped her. "Calm down Raven! The girl is just clumsy. It was an accident" "I’m sorry, really sorry" I added. I reached for my wallet and pulled out a 50-dollar bill I had stashed in the back. The girl, raven smiled and snatched my wallet from my hand. "Hey!" I shouted but this time the other girl pushed me back. "Sorry kid, Karma's a bitch." They laughed and continued walking away. "Apparently so are you!" I muttered under my breath.

I was angry that my wallet was gone, but I had never put anything important in it, No ID, driver’s license, or sometimes even money. Hell, the 50 I offered her was the only cash I had on me at the time. Her loss.
I got into my old Chevy and went to drive off. In the distance I swore I could hear the girl scream out "FUCK!!"