Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Fourteen Kisses ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fourteen Kisses
 
Disclaimer: All these beautiful boys don't (ever) belong to me (sob sob)
A/N: I tried to finish this in time for Killua's birthday so I didn't really think it's perfect but…
“Happy birthday, Killua!” was the first thing that greeted the boy right after he came out of his room for birthday. The boy stared at Gon, Kurapica, Leorio and Bisuke who grinned at him widely, and then after a few moment of staring, the silver-haired boy gave one of his own grins albeit uneasily.
“Thanks, guys. But you really don't have to.” Despite his rather uneasiness his friends could see appreciation in his large indigo eyes and concluded that perhaps he had never had a birthday party before. Knowing his family and the boy's past, it might be the case. The birthday boy glanced behind his friends to look at a large chocolate cake with a tiny Killua figurine made of white chocolate completed with the green skateboard and thirteen candles.
The smiles on his friends' faces widened when they saw the boy's eyes brightened at the sight. Gon sauntered off to his best friend and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. “Of course we have to! It's not everyday that you turn fourteen!”
Bisuke chuckled lightly in agreement. “Hai, hai. The kid has finally grown.”
“Omedetto, Killua-kun.” Kurapica congratulated him politely.
“What else are you waiting for? Blow the candles!” Leorio grinned beside the blond.
Soon he was pushed to stand behind the chocolate cake. His friend surrounded him, two on each side, Gon and Bisuke on his right and Leorio and Kurapica on his left. Leorio lit the candles then ruffled Killua's hair affectionately. “Make a wish, Killua.”
Gon nodded vigorously beside him. “Yeah. Ask for something good like good luck for the year or health or wealth…”
“… Or chocolate.” Bisuke added. She giggled softly at the way Killua's eyes sparkled at the mention or sight of chocolate. “I think Killua should make a wish on his own, Gon.”
“Hai. Isn't it his birthday? You've made your own wish on your own birthday last May, ne?” Kurapica chided him.
“Demo, I can only make one wish, I still have more! A lot more! I want to be stronger, I want to find Jin, I want to go back to whale Island, I want to…”
“Enough, Gon! Isn't it Killua who's supposed to make a wish?” Leorio reprimanded the genki boy with a laugh.
“Right. It is supposed to be my wish. You can make your own next year.” Killua said with a grin. He closed his eyes for a moment and the other occupants of the room feel silent. A few seconds later the boy opened his eyes. “Okay, here I go.”
All clapped their hands as Killua blew all the candles off in one breath. Then they sang the `Happy Birthday' song to Killua and settled down to eat the cake.
“Ne, Killua, what do you wish for?” Gon asked as he bit a mouthful of chocolate cake.
Killua smirked at his friend mischievously in answer. “Hi-mi-tsu.”
“Not fair! I told you what my wish was!” Gon shouted, sending pieces of cake flying to his friends. Bisuke shrieked as she attempted to avoid the mess.
“Gon! Don't speak with your mouth full! That's gross!” Leorio yelled.
“Yeah. And it is my right to keep my wish a secret.” Killua teased as he started to devour his own monstrous piece of cake.
“Aa~ Demo…” Gon whined.
“Gon! I just washed this shirt yesterday!” Leorio cried out in frustration.
“It's still kind of dirty, anyways.”
“Kurapica, not you, too!”
“Ne, are you sure you're gonna eat this?” Killua asked Bisuke, ignoring the argumentation on the other side of the table. “You sure your old teeth won't be damaged by this? Obaa-san?”
“Gaki!” Bisuke gritted out, Veins popping on various parts of her forehead. “You… Since it's your birthday, I'll forgive you. But next time…”
“What? The truth bothers you?”
“Killua!”
So the party went on. Leorio, Gon and Kurapica still argued, this time over Kurapica's sense of style (it's not a woman's dress! It's my traditional costume! *blush*), Bisuke calmly ate the cake though she manage to make them all shuddered when she took Killua's figurine and bit its head off and Killua gave some teasing remarks to all of them.
After they finished the meal, they started to open the presents. Gon's present for him was a fishing kit (So you won't have to borrow mine again!) complete with all kinds of baits (So now I can borrow from you!), the present from Bisuke were some video games (`the best gift for a game maniac.' 'I'm not a maniac!'), Leorio's gift for him was a large box of chocolate from milk chocolate to dark chocolate and even chocolate sauce which Killua blushed at, Kurapica's more reasonable gift were cassettes from various artists and movie videos (No porn here, Killua-kun!).
Surprisingly there were also gifts from their other friends. Mito-san sent him shirts that she made herself a the longest birthday card he had ever seen (…be careful. Hunter is a dangerous occupation. And take good care of your health, make sure to eat three times a day and remember that you must eat everything on the plate. And…). Wing-san and Yuushi sent a book about aura (happy birthday and keep on practicing your nen. Osh!), and more presents from their friends, including the Hunter examiners like Satotsu, Menchi and Netero.
Finally after a long day of having many kinds of fun, Killua was allowed to return to his bedroom. He plopped down onto the bed after he set his presents down on the feet of the bed. He let out a tired but happy sigh. Today would definitely live up in his memory as his first happy birthday. Not that he had ever had his birthday celebrated before. But he was still at home it was more personal in which his father would lecture him about what was expected from him as a Zaoldyeck instead of eating a cake, before he was allowed to open his presents. Which reminded him of his wish….
He closed his eyes as he chanted his wish all over again. It was the same every year, he asked for the one thing that he want the most but he could never possess. And every year he would have a taste of it to wait another year for more of what he asked for. He wished for… “I wish… for my Aniki.”
“Which Aniki?” Suddenly a deep voice asked him from the darkest corner of the room.
His eyes were saucer-sized when he turned to look at the speaker. Illumi must have come when they went out earlier and had been waiting since then. A smile formed on the boy's face at the thought. “Aniki…” he sighed.
“Hmm? Which Aniki? Me or Milluki?” Illumi asked gently as he sat down beside Killua on the bed. Their eyes locked onto each other, Illumi's eyes reached straight into his soul, setting it ablaze and restless. There was a smile in Illumi's eyes when he saw the total surrender on his brother's eyes. “Killua.” He drawled out. The name that spilled out of his lips seemed to intensify the spell that had been cast upon them since the first time they see each other and the younger boy stopped his breathing altogether. Emotion consumed them slowly but surely, and Illumi knew it's only a matter of time before it reached his heart and took it over.
“… You…” Killua answered breathlessly. A smile really formed on Illumi's face this time, making his handsome feature glow. Both completely captivated by each other's presence that the world seemed to cease to exist around them.
“I brought presents from home.” Illumi suddenly said, breaking the eye contact to glance at the corner where he stood before. Killua was a bit disappointed that Illumi break their eye contact but the mention of presents lifted his spirit. The boy sat up and took the first box Illumi handed him.
“What's in it?” Killua bristled as he opened the box. His eyes widened when he saw a carved dagger with some beautiful red jewels adorned it on its handle, his father's favorite weapon. “Isn't it…” He took the beautiful dagger out to admire it. Illumi turned it to show the side of the dagger, which is carved with… “…my name…” Killua smiled at it, knowing how priceless the gift was.
“That's from father, grandfather, grandmother and great-grandfather.” He handed out another box. “From mother.” He explained simply.
Killua opened the presents cautiously. His mother was known to have weird interests, anyways. His guess proved to be correct and he made a face when he saw a mummified hand inside. “Whose…”
“A trespasser.” Illumi answered before he even finished his question.
The boy's lips formed an `o' and he set the box aside. He would definitely throw that one away. Maybe Kurapica's boss would be interested in it and would buy it for a good price. “Who's this from?” He asked as he opened the next box.
“Milluki.”
Killua opened the box and frowned when he saw some video games lying innocently in it. He looked at his brother in question.
“I managed to force him not to send any mutilated animal.” Killua arched an eyebrow in disbelieve. “I think he put some viruses there.”
“That makes sense.” The boy put the box beside his mother's gift. Those would have to go. The next present from Alluka were some silver accessories in shape of a skull that had some symbol on it. Probably it was meant to be a talisman. He smiled at the sight. His younger sibling remembered him so well.
“The last.” Illumi said as he gave another present. “Kalluto.”
The small box contained a beautiful carving that was made of… “Bone?” Killua asked incredulously.
“Another trespasser.”
Killua nodded and put it along with Alluka's gift then he looked up at his brother expectantly. Illumi stared at him blankly, his own method of teasing. They stayed silent until Killua's patience ran out and he asked the question he was dying to ask.
“Where's the present from you?”
“Hmm? I thought you wish for me. I'm here. Isn't it a present already?”
“Aniki.” Killua whined. He gave his best puppy-dog eyes that he knew Illumi couldn't resist.
Illumi heaved a sigh that might have been a laugh. “Fine. Come here.” The raven-haired man gestured Killua to sat closer to him and face him. They merely stare at each other for a few moments. Illumi's gaze immobilized Killua until not a breath escaped from him. Killua was so entranced by his brother he only realized that he had stopped breathing for a good amount of time when his lungs protested violently and he gasped for air. Suddenly, while the boy filled his burning lungs with much-needed air, Illumi's head dipped down to kiss Killua's forehead.
Killua's eyes fluttered close when he felt Illumi's lips on his skin, his need for air temporarily forgotten. “One.” He heard his brother started to count softly. “Two.” Illumi whispered as he kissed one of Killua's eyelids. “Three.” A kiss on the other one. “Four.” A brush of soft lips on his cheek. “Five.” Another brush of lips on his other cheek warmed him. “Six.” Another kiss on the tip of his nose soon followed. His breath was caught when he felt a soft gush of breath from Illumi's mouth as the latter's lips hovered above his own. Killua mewled in disappointment when Illumi kissed him on the chin, just below his lower lip. “Seven.“ Illumi whispered. Killua could hear a smug smile in his word.
“Eight.” A suckling kiss on the side of his neck on his jugular. “Nine.” The other side felt the same treatment, making Killua gasped, as this time Illumi's kiss was so close to his sensitive ear. “Ten.” Illumi's voice told him as he brushed the spot just behind that ear teasingly. “Eleven.” Illumi continued as he traced a line from his ear to his throat then kissed his adam's apple. This time he took his time to sink his teeth on his throat, causing Killua to shudder.
“Twelve.” The older man decided to slow down his advances as Killua had already trembled violently from the overflow of sensation he brought him. Illumi lifted on of Killua's hand from the boy's lap to kiss his knuckles. He waited until Killua opened his eyes, adoring the way a light flush tinted Killua's pale cheeks pink. He leaned closer until their faces were mere centimeters apart as he lifted the boy's other hand. “Thirteen.” His word muffled as he kissed his brother's knuckles in a symbol of total submission.
“Fourteen.”
The gap between them closed, their breath caressed each other and mingled into one. Then gently pressed his lips onto Killua's waiting ones, emitting a soft sigh from Killua's slightly open mouth as the boy's eyes closed. Illumi tilted his head to one side to deepen the kiss and sent his tongue to enter Killua's sweet warm cavern. His tongue tattooed the roof of Killua's mouth and then chased Killua's tongue to engage in a dance of wet passion. Killua made a low moan that was swallowed into Illumi's mouth as his hands lifted to clutch Illumi's chest as an anchor to reality.
Illumi knew he must stop now when he heard the sensual moan and felt Killua's hand on his chest only served to pull him closer instead of holding on. He broke the kiss regretfully, drawing a moan of disappointment from the boy. He smiled internally when he saw a thin thread of their mixed saliva connect them, reminding him of spider web. And just like a butterfly trapped in a spider web, he knew he couldn't escaped the sensual spell Killua cast on him that only wrapped around him tighter with his every struggle to escape the truth.
“Happy birthday, Killua.” He said with a smile as he cupped Killua's chin in his hand and stroke the swollen lower lip.
It's not like he wanted to escape.
~*~
Otonjobi omedetto, Killua-chama!
It's gonna be the first smutless story I ever made and I hope there will be more coming since my imagination tends to go in the direction of smut whenever I think of a story. The original title was thirteen kisses. But then *gasping dramatically* I realized that Killua was fourteen! So I have to spend an extra half an hour to think of another kiss. Yeah, he was fourteen. The Hunter exam took place in New Year, you know? And the first time he saw Gon he was twelve while his birthday is on July 7th and he went to Greed Island on September. Meaning he was thirteen and this story took place after Greed Island so he was a whole year older! Enough with the counting and start giving review!