Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts ❯ Not now!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Thoughts.
 
Author: Angelis023
 
Disclaimer: I don't own HunterXHunter Ok….happy now?!
 
Note: I'm not trying to copy anything here….really guys!! But it looks like Of Fairytales But I promise you all it's not stolen or taken!! Just read and enjoy!! They are my thoughts whenever I come back from school….
 
Warnings: it's not starting like a normal story….there is no order and no description of places or times …just my thoughts!! ^____^
 
 
Kurapica tried to breathe, but every time he tries to he feels sharp pain tearing his chest….the judgment chain gave him a little twinge in the chest but it felt like he was dying….
 
"Calm down!!" Kuroro ordered with a concerned voice but it didn't show on his face…. Kurapica obeyed and took deep, long breaths before he calmed down. Then he noticed that he was in a half kneeling position and the thing that prevented him from falling was Kuroro's tight hug….He immediately steadied himself and pushed the other man away….
 
"There is no need to hug me…." He snapped at Kuroro. Kurorro was shocked by the sudden change in act, a few minutes before….Kurapica was desperate for help and now he snaps at him and pushes him away…. If saying Kuroro wa confused then it's the least thing could be said. Sometimes, he would appear like a little child that needs comfort, other times he would act just like the cold-hearted Black List Hunter he is.
 
Kuroro looked at the blond guy in front of him who was glaring at him. Kuroro just shrugged and walked away.
"You can try to say (Thank You) once in a while….you know!!" Kuroro said before disappearing behind his room's door.
 
As soon as Kuroro disappeared, Kurapica slid to the floor, breathing loudly. No, he wasn't okay as he seemed, there was definitely something wrong with him. It's been days since this thing began; there was some thing or someone controlling his judgment chain. Every once in a while, he could feel the chain around his heart tighten or give him a twinge. And he would have trouble breathing like he was dying…..but always….. Kuroro was there to help him get through it.
 
Kurapica was tired, very tired. Each time it happens to him he wishes he would just die and rest once and for all. But instead, he would appear like a child that asks for help and from whom?! From Kuroro!!
 
He could feel the other man's concern….but he can't just forget his tribesmen…..NO!!Kuroro killed his family and he should pay for it sooner or later. But not now, Kurapica was very tired now….so, he just lied on the floor not caring if it was cold…..he just closed his eyes and let the sleep overwhelm him.
 
-End of the chapter-
 
Author's notes: Well….that was very short!!>____< but what should I do?! What do you think of it guys?! Good or bad?! As for the reviewers….a Huuuuuuuge thank you for you all….love you guys. ^____^