Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts ❯ Possession ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Thoughts
 
Author: Angelis023
 
Chapter: 2
 
Disclaimer: Don't own HunterXHunter. (Sigh)
 
Pairing: various characters.
 
Note: I was drunk when I wrote it?! (^___^)
 
 
Leorio couldn't understand why Kurapica looked annoyed whenever he went on a date with a lady. He just starts acting really weird so, Leorio would leave him alone and that would only make it worse.
 
This was strange, whenever he saw Leorio with a woman his blood would boil and he didn't know why….and the stupid Leorio would only make it worse by leaving him alone with this fire burning inside of him and go out with or without the girl just to annoy him.
 
Leorio finally understood why Kurapica was acting like that….because Leorio had the same feeling when he saw Kurapica with Kuroro. It was like the devil had possessed him. He wanted to jump on Kuroro and strangle him to death with no mercy. But hey!! Who was he kidding?! Kuroro was the leader of the Genei Ryodan. But Hell with This!! Kurapica was getting along with him. Leorio was about to die when he saw Kurapica chuckle after Kuroro whispered something in his ear. Leorio could tell there was nothing between the two, yet there was something going on. They were both smart, book worm, great leaders, handsome men and skilled fighters but look at him!! He was a normal guy who couldn't even master Nen, a poor doctor, not that handsome (although he wouldn't admit it in front of Kurapica even if he was dying) and also not that smart. Leorio was feeling uneasy whenever he saw them together, he couldn't understand why Kurapica even bothered to visit him every once in a while…he was nothing compared to the almighty Kuroro……But all his thoughts vanished when Kurapica one day told him how grateful he was to have a friend like HIM. Yet Leorio never stopped feeling uneasy whenever he saw the two men together…
I guess this is what they call POSSESSION…..
 
-The End-
 
Note: Tell me what do you think?! I guess Leorio was really weird here (^__^) not that Kurapica was any less….but I like Kurapica so I'm not going to blame him…..please!! Read and review!! Love you all….BIG KISS