InuYasha Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai and Kagome Go Out?! ❯ Through the Wrong Portal! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a warm day outside of Anime Inc. when Kagome and Co. were heading towards the Anime Café to grab themselves a coffee. Or for Shippo, hot cocoa. Anime Inc. was a place where all anime characters worked. They each had their own warp portal which they traveled through to get to their setting. Anime Inc. had many stories. On each story, there were at least twenty-five different portals. One for each of the animes that worked on that story. It was the tallest building in the country.

Each character of each anime worked really hard. They worked long hours, and they did their best. Mostly everybody were friends in Anime Inc. Each anime character had a good friend or two from another anime. Every time that they passed each other, they would wave to each other or stop to talk to each other during breaks. They worked very hard on making episodes or movies. But it was worth it because they got paid a lot to work hard and long.

Kagome and co. were walking from a warp portal on the 5th story of Anime Inc. , to the Anime Café on that story. They were going to get themselves coffee and a hot chocolate for Shippo.

“If only you were older Shippo. Then we could get you a coffee. But if we gave you a coffee now, then that would slow down your growing. And right now you don’t need that. Now do you? You really need a growth spurt,” Inuyasha said as they reached the Café.

“That’s not nice, Inuyasha! Just because I’m small for my age, you don’t have to make fun of me for it! I’ll get a growth spurt, eventually. Right Kagome?” Shippo said while looking at Inuyasha angrily.

“Yeah, Inuyasha, be nice. You don’t have to act like such an asshole just because Shippo is so small. You need to learn to be nice.” Kagome said, pointing her finger at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked at Shippo. Shippo was sticking his tongue out at Inuyasha. All of a sudden, Shippo gets whacked on the head with a newspaper. It was Inuyasha who hit him. Shippo looked up at Inuyasha even more angrily than he did earlier. He held his bump and he started tearing. Inuyasha laughed then suddenly stopped because Sango had hit him on the head with her fist. “BE NICE INUYASHA! What did Shippo do to you?”

Inuyasha looked disgustingly at Shippo. “Hmph. He’s just a worthless piece of crap! That is to me, at least. I don’t know about the rest of you. But he’s crap to me.”

“Inuyasha, be nice. Or I’ll set my poison insects on you. I know what he did, but don’t say that he’s crap. Cause you know you are the crap. Just admit it. You know it,” Naraku said giving Inuyasha a dirty look.

Inuyasha shivered at the look Naraku gave him. Then he walked up to the counter, ordered eight coffees and one hot chocolate. Once they received them they started to head for their warp portal.

While on the way to their warp portal, Inuyasha kicked Shippo in the behind, launching him five feet away from the group. Inuyasha tried to keep his laughter in while watching Shippo rubbing his behind in pain. All of a sudden Inuyasha fell to the ground. Apparently Kagome said the word Inuyasha hates the most, “sit”. Kagome walked up to the fallen Inuyasha with Sango, Miroku, Naraku, Sesshomaru, Shippo, Koga, and Kikyo and they all said together, “BE NICE INUYASHA!” Then they all walked off toward the way that they were heading, when Rin and Jaken ran up to them.

“Lord Sesshomaru, what took you so long? We were waiting for you guys for around twenty minutes. Was it Master Inuyasha’s fault again? He was picking on my best friend, Shippo, again wasn’t he?” Rin said trying to say everything as fast as she could.

Kagome laughed. “Slow down, Rin. We can barely hear what you’re saying.”

Rin looked at Kagome and smiled. Then she repeated what she said, but slower. “ Okay, I said, Lord Sesshomaru, what took you so long? We were waiting for you guys for around twenty minutes. Was it lord Inuyasha’s fault again? He was picking on my best friend, Shippo, again wasn’t he?”

Sesshomaru laughed. “Yes. My idiot half-brother was picking on Shippo,” he turned to look at Inuyasha, “Weren’t you little brother?”

Inuyasha stuck his tongue out at Sesshomaru and said in his usual stubborn voice, “Yeah, what about it?”

All of a sudden Inuyasha felt a little kick on his leg and looked down. He saw Rin kicking his leg. Inuyasha picked her up by the back, and looked at her with an angry look. Rin looked back up at him, started waving her arms around angrily and trying to kick Inuyasha, and screamed, “PUT ME DOWN YOU STUPID FOOL! LORD SESSHOMARU, HELP ME! YOUR STUPID HALF-BREED BROTHER WON’T PUT ME DOWN! I SAY, PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT INUYASHA!”

Inuyasha laughed at the struggling Rin, and finally put her down. Sesshomaru walked up to Inuyasha , clenched his fists and punched his half-brother in the head. Inuyasha held his head in pain, tears slowly coming out of his eyes. He let go of head, and when he let go, there was a big bump on his head. Sesshomaru and the gang laughed at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha walked up to Shippo, turned around to look at the rest of the gang, and said, “Fine! You know what? Just so you guys would stop picking on me, I’ll say sorry to the worthless piece of cr-, I mean ’Little adorable Angel’ . Okay?” He then turned back to Shippo, and said in a “trying to be angelic” voice, “I’m sorry Shippo for calling you short, calling you a worthless piece of crap, kicking you in the behind, and being a pain in the ass for you. So, will you forgive me?” He then returned to his normal, stubborn voice, and said, “ You better forgive me or I’ll beat you so bad that you’ll ever regret meeting me!”

Shippo looked at him and said, “If you treat me that way, then I might never forgive you, and they’ll never stop picking on you. But anyway, I forgive you for being a pain.”

Inuyasha bowed down to Shippo hands clasping together, saying “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” He picked Shippo up and kissed him on the cheek, and said, acting like a sailor who has seen land, pointing towards it, “Now let’s get back to our set. Onto our warp portal! Away!” Inuyasha then ran off, the gang not far behind him.

While heading to their destination, they take a wrong turn, and accidentally finding themselves traveling through the wrong warp portal. When they finally fell out of the portal, they find themselves in another world. Kagome looked around and said, “I don’t think this is our place, Inuyasha. I think you might have took a wrong turn somewhere. Because this looks nothing like my era or the feudal era. Don’t you agree you guys?”

Everyone looked at her and nodded. They all stood up, then walked to the park, which wasn’t that far away. When they arrived, they saw people there. A lot of them. They were doing something that Kagome didn’t know about. Inuyasha and the rest of the group looked at Kagome, then looked at the kids with a confused look. All of a sudden, one of the people who were doing this weird sport, looked at them and asked in a deep voice, “Who are you and what do you want?”

This guy had spikey blue-gray hair with some black hair in the back. He had serious gray eyes. To Kagome it looked like he was a leader of some sort. He wore purple shirt and gray pants with brown boots. Inuyasha looked at him weird for what he was wearing. The guy kept looking at them. Kagome and the rest of them continued to be silent.

Kagome looked at the guy, then looked at the gang , and gestured them to follow her. Kagome walked up to the guy, and asked in a shy voice, “Um, sorry, my name’s Kagome. Um, do you know where we are? Like what world we’re in? See, cause we accidentally walked into the wrong warp portal and we don’t know where we ended up. So can you tell us?” Kagome looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

The guy looked at Kagome with a weird look, and said, “Okay. My name’s Kai. Kai Hiwatari. Kagome, you are in the Beyblade V Force world, just so you know.”

Kagome looked at him and blushing, said, “Um, thank you Kai. Oh, before I forget, let me introduce you to my pals. We’re all from the Inuyasha world. Let’s see,” Kagome started saying the names and pointing at which one was who. “There’s Kikyo. She’s a priestess. Um, there’s Inuyasha. He’s a very stubborn jackass--I mean half-demon. Dog demon to be precise. There’s Koga. He’s a wolf demon. There’s Sesshomaru. He’s the older brother of Inuyasha. Sesshomaru is a full demon and also the half brother of Inuyasha. There’s Sesshomaru’s servant, Jaken, who by the way is the most annoying thing ever. There’s Rin, who follows Sesshomaru everywhere. There’s the adorable Shippo, who is Rin’s best friend, and is always picked on by Inuyasha. There’s Sango, who is Kikyo’s best friend, and who also likes to whack Inuyasha upside the head with her enormous boomerang. There’s Miroku, who by the way is a perverted monk. There’s Naraku and Kagura. And I think that’s everyone. See, um now you know everyone around me.” Kagome continued blushing and then giggled.

Kai looked at Kagome then gave a little chuckle. “Let me introduce you to the people that hang out with me.” As Kai said their names, he also pointed to them. “Let’s see. There’s the annoying stubborn-ass, Tyson. There’s the computer geek, Kenny, a.k.a. Chief. There’s my best bud, Rei. There’s the cheerful blonde-boy, Max. Over there is Hilary. I think that’s everyone.” Kai looked around. “Oh yeah! Here come some more of my friends. They’re from the town.” Kai looked in their direction then called out to them. One of them looked in Kai’s direction then waved.

All of a sudden they came running down the steps in the park. One of them had straight, dark-brown hair and wore black cargo pants and a black short-sleeved shirt with a glittery dragon on it. She seemed very cheerful. There was another person who wore glasses also. Her hair was up in a ponytail. She wore a blue jacket and a red shirt with Marvin the martian on it. She was carrying a book in one of her hands. There were two other girls who wore glasses. One of them was tall and had light brown hair. She wore blue jean shorts and a red shirt. The other girl whore a pair of gray cargo pants and an orange and white t-shirt. There was also some guys with the girls. One was short, and had messy, brown hair. He looked a little feminine. Sort of gay. The other one was short and had blonde hair. This one seemed to act like a chicken. Then one other girl came running in. She was wearing a pink shirt with Tinkerbell on it. And she wore a pair of Tinkerbell pants. She had dirty-blonde hair and wore a pair of pink sunglasses.

Kai waved to them and they waved back. Then Kai said “Let me introduce you to them. The one wearing all black is Rose. The one with the book, wearing the Marvin the Martian shirt, is Joannie. The tall one is Cassie. The one wearing the orange and white shirt is Dawn. The one wearing all pink is Rebecca, a.k.a. Becca. The one who seems gay, is Martin. And the one acting like a chicken, who is pecking at the ground is Tyler. Well, there you go. Now you know everyone here.”

Kagome just looked at Kai, nodding. Inuyasha looked at Kagome with a weird look. Then he walked up to her.

“You have a thing for this guy, don’t you.?” Inuyasha asked curiously.

Kagome nodded and whispered back to Inuyasha “Yeah. Isn’t he hot?”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, and whispered “Why the hell would you ask me that? First of all I’m a guy. Second of all, I’m not gay. Third of all, if I was gay, then why would I be going out with Sango? Answer that for me, would ya?”

Kagome looked at Inuyasha and said, “I never said that you were gay. Why would you think that?”

Inuyasha fell over, then got back up and whispered in her ear, “Because you asked me if he was hot! Geez. Put yourself in my shoes. How would you feel if I asked you if you thought a girl was hot? Huh?”

Kagome looked at Inuyasha with a weird look on her face. “What do you think I am? A lesbian? Plus I don’t think Sango is hot. Unlike you.” Then Kagome turned to stare at Kai again.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome with an angry look. “See what I mean? You don’t like it when I do that! Now you know how I feel. Duh! Geez. You really don’t pay attention do you?”

Kagome turned around and said, “What? Did you say something? If you did, then I didn’t hear anything.”

Inuyasha looked at Kagome and poked at her head. Kagome’s head tilted a little because of Inuyasha’s finger pushing on her head. Then she picked his finger up and moved it to where it was tilting his own head to the side.

Kai looked at Kagome then gave her a smile. Kagome smiled back and walked up to Kai, who was standing near a bey stadium. Kagome looked at the spinning objects inside the stadium. Kai looked at her and knew what she was going to ask.

“You’re wondering what those spinning objects are, huh?” Kai said looking at Kagome.

Kagome nodded. “Yeah. How did you know?”

“Oh, it was by the way you were looking at them,” Kai said in response.

At that instant Max and his girlfriend, who was Becca , walked towards Kagome. Max said to Kagome, “Well, those spinning objects in there are called beyblades. It’s also a sport.”

All of a sudden Max turned around and saw another one of their friends come running in. He was short, and had black hair. He wore a white shirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

Max and Becca waved. Then they both said, “Hi Anthony! Wanna join us?”

Anthony then yelled from far away “Okay!” Then he came running down the park’s stairs. While running down them, he accidentally skipped a step then came rolling down the steps. Jaken then walked up to Anthony.

“Geez. You’re even clumsier than that annoying brat, Rin. Anyways, ha ha! You fell down the steps!” Jaken laughed, pointing at the face-flat Anthony.

Anthony then got up. And pounced on Jaken. He took a swipe at Jaken, trying to knock his head off. Then Anthony said, “You’re gonna pay! That was so mean!” He then tried to take another swipe at Jaken’s head. But Jaken kept squirming, trying to get free.

“M’lord! Help me! Annoying brat Rin, help me!” Jaken yelled while still squirming.
Sesshomaru just looked at Jaken, and laughed. Rin looked at Jaken and said, “Why should I help? You called me an annoying brat. Didn’t you? So for that, I won’t help. And I wouldn’t help you in any way. So, ha!”

Dawn looked around and then looked at Rose who was standing right next to Kai. “Hey Rose.” Rose then looked up at Dawn, and said, “Yeah. What?”

Dawn looked over to where Naraku was standing. “Wanna know something?”

Rose nodded. Then Dawn continued. “That guy over there with the long, black hair is fine!”

Kai looked at Dawn, then gestured for Inuyasha and the gang to come over. Inuyasha and the gang came. Then Kai said, “Dawn, Rose, Cassie, Tyler, Anthony, Martin, Becca, Joannie, I don’t think I’ve introduced some people who accidentally ended up in our world, did I?”

Dawn, Rose, Tyler, Anthony, Martin, and Becca shook their heads and said all together, “No.” Kai looked at Cassie who was cuddling up to Rei, and at Joannie, who was kissing Tyson on the cheek.

“Yo! Cassie! Joannie! Pay attention! I need to introduce you guys to some new people! Now get away from your boyfriends for at least a minute, and get your asses over here! Geez! Can’t you guys ever last a minute without your boyfriends?” Kai said, having to yell at them because they were kinda far away.

Cassie and Joannie, stopped what they were doing, and looked at Kai. Then they walked up to Kai with their boyfriends. Kai shook his head, and said, “Can’t you guys stop with the icky gushy stuff please. You guys are gonna make me puke. And that ain’t pretty. Trust me.”

Joannie and Cassie shook their heads and said, “No, we can’t stop being gushy. Their our boyfriends. Come on. Give us a break. You would do that too, if you had a girlfriend.”

Kai shook his head, and said, “Nevermind. Well, anyway, I need to introduce this beautiful lady, Kagome, and her friends to you. I’m gonna point to them as I say their names. Okay. This beautiful lady standing next to me is Kagome. Over there’s Inuyasha, Sango, Koga, Kikyo, Rin, Jaken, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Shippo, and Naraku. Now you know who they are.”

Dawn nodded, then walked up to Naraku. Naraku looked at Dawn and smiled. Dawn just stood in front of him gawking at him. Naraku started twitching. Then he said, “Um,hi.”

Dawn said hi back and then said, “You’re hot! I like you.”

Naraku looked at her weird, then turned around and started running. Dawn, then noticed that he started running, and started running after him while saying, “Hey, wait! Come back here!”

Sesshomaru laughed with Inuyasha. Then Martin looked at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru noticed Martin gawking at him and said, “Oh, shit. This can’t happen to me.” Sesshomaru then started backing up as Martin walked towards him. Sesshomaru then turned around and started running. Martin then did the same thing that Dawn had done.

Inuyasha walked up to his girlfriend Sango, put his arm around her and said, “Now that’s funny. I’ve never seen Sesshomaru being chased by a gay person before. And I’ve never seen Naraku running from anyone before, either. That’s a first. Don’t you agree, my sweet, dear Sango?”

Sango looked at Inuyasha and nodded. “Yeah. That is a first. Sesshomaru and Naraku would have slashed them to pieces by now. But their too scared to do so, which is just hilarious. Practically nobody could do that, until now.”

Inuyasha nodded then kissed her. All of a sudden Kai turned around from what he was doing because he heard a scream coming from Hilary. She was screaming because Miroku started chasing her. Kenny was chasing after Miroku, trying to stop him from trying to touch his girlfriend.

Anthony started laughing at Jaken, because he finally was able to beat the crud out of Jaken. Anthony looked up and yelled to Naraku and Sesshomaru, “RUN! THEY’RE EVIL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HURT YOU! RUN!” Yelling that out, made Naraku and Sesshomaru run even faster.

Kai was watching them run, and fell over laughing. Kagome also laughed. Kai laughed so much that he couldn’t get up. So Kagome had to help him up. The moment Kagome held his hand, she started to blush. When Kai had stopped laughing, she noticed that he was blushing. When she saw him blushing, it made her blush even harder. At that instant, Kai and Kagome realized that they loved each other.

After Kai was helped up, Kai looked at Kagome, and asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Then Joannie and her boyfriend, Tyson, walked up to Kai. Joannie walked up to Kai and nudged him in the shoulder saying out loudly, “DON’T YOU THINK YOUR GOING A BIT TOO FAST KAI!”

Kai looked at Joannie with an agitated look. Joannie looked up at Kai with an evil grin on her face. He then pushed her aside and said, “Yeah, well have you ever heard of anything called LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!”

Joannie continued to look at Kai with her evil grin. “Yeah, I’ve heard of it idiot. But I’ve also heard that it NEVER LASTS! Geez. Stupid.”

All of a sudden Kai’s head was pushed forward. Kai turned his head to look behind him, and saw Cassie standing right behind him. Cassie smiled.

“I thought you needed to be punched right behind the head. Now I guess I should be running right about now, shouldn’t I?” Cassie said scratching the back of her head.

Kai clenched his fists and said evilly, “Yeah. You better start running. And Rei, don’t try to protect her. Otherwise if you do, I’ll kick your stupid ass too. And you know I would do it too.”

Rei looked at Kai with a scared look. Then he turned around and ran about ten feet away from Kai and shook his head. “I WON’T PROTECT HER! I REALLY DON’T WANT TO GET MY ASS KICKED BY OUR LEADER!”

Cassie looked at Rei, then looked at Kai and started running. Kai then turned around and started to chase after her, screaming, “GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU BITCH! YOUR ASS IS SO DEAD!”

Kagome just watched Kai chasing after Cassie, and she dropped down and started cracking up. Inuyasha and Co. started doing the same thing. Inuyasha screamed out, “RUN BITCH, RUN! KAI GOT GET ‘ER!”

Tyler looked at Kai. He then started running after Kai, running like a chicken and clucking. Kai looked behind him, and ran faster. He then caught up to Cassie and lightly punched the back of her head. “That’s what you get for doing that to me, bitch!”

Tyler looked up at Kai with a confused look. Kai tried to take a swipe at Tyler’s head. Tyler then started acting like a headless chicken, running around. Tyler then fell over because he ran straight into a tree.
Kai then looked at Tyler, laughed and walked up to Kagome. “So Kagome, how about tomorrow. Tomorrow’s Saturday. You wanna go on a date?”

Kagome then looked up at Kai and nodded.