InuYasha Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai and Kagome Go Out?! ❯ The Date ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kai had helped Kagome up and looked at her. She smiled and they walked off together. Inuyasha and everybody else started following them. Kai had stopped and looked behind him at the people who were following him and Kagome.

Inuyasha just stood right where he was standing, holding Sango’s hand and thought to himself, “Is he gonna kill us, cause if he is I’m ready. But he sort of gives me the creeps. How could Kagome like that guy?! I just don’t understand that girl’s mind at all. Well, she has always been the awkward, weird type of person anyhow, but why him? Couldn’t she have picked a better man? Someone like, say, that Anthony guy who keeps beating on Jaken.”

Inuyasha stood there, and put a finger up to his chin and imagined Anthony with Kagome. He suddenly made a weird face.

“On second thought, she should stay with Kai. That image in this head was just too scary looking. Geez. I don’t want to imagine that again,” Inuyasha thought to himself.

Sango looked at Inuyasha and asked “What’s wrong? Are you okay? Hello? Anyone home in that thick head of yours?”

Inuyasha looked at Sango and said “Huh? What’d you say Sango? I wasn’t listening.”

Sango looked at Inuyasha, clenched her fist, then smacked Inuyasha on the head with it. Inuyasha was suddenly on the ground holding his head crying.

“ Sango, honey, what did I do? Was it so bad that you had to hit me for it?” Inuyasha said crying.

Sango looked at him and said “Quit acting like a baby. You’re supposed to be a man, so act like one.”

Inuyasha nodded and got up. When he had let go of his head, there was a big bump the size of a baseball on his head. Kai looked at Inuyasha and chuckled. Kagome had looked, and she, too, started giggling. Inuyasha looked at the two with a very confused look on his face which made them laugh even harder.

Kai then took them to a building. That building was the BBA (Beyblade Battle Association) building. They walked inside and Kai walked up to the secretary and asked to see Mr. Dickenson, the head of the BBA.

As they walked in, Mr. Dickenson looked up at all of them and said, “My, what do we have here? The Bladebreakers, and some friends maybe? Were you guys having a party or something? Because there are many people with you Kai.”

Kai shook his head. “No, they’re from a different set and they can’t find a way out. And since they have nowhere to stay, since Tyson has no more room in his grandfather’s house, I came to ask if you could probably help them. You see they’re friends of ours, and they have no money on them. So can you help them Mr. Dickenson? Can you help them find a hotel to stay in while they’re here?”

Mr. Dickenson nodded. “I will help them. Don’t you worry about them. They’re going to be treated just like you, Tyson, Max, and Ray are treated.”

Kai bowed in thanks. Then they all left, except Tyson and Ray, who were supposedly making out with their girlfriends, Joannie and Cassie.

Kai looked at them, and cleared his throat a couple times. After they didn’t pay attention after clearing his throat ten times, Kai walked up to Tyson and Ray and dragged them out of the office by their ears. By the time they were just outside of the building, Kai let go of their ears.

Ray and Tyson looked at Kai and asked “ Why’d you do that. We were in the middle of a good moment with our girlfriends! Geez. Give us a break it’s not like we do this every single moment of every single day that we see them.”

Kai looked at them and said, “Actually, you practically do every time you see them. You guys are practically making out 24/7! Come on and you say you don’t do that every single moment of every single day that you see them.”

Kai then turned around to see that Naraku and Sesshomaru were still running from Dawn and Martin. He then turned to look at Anthony who was still screaming for them to run faster because they are evil and will kill them if they don’t stay away.

Kai shook his head and gave a little chuckle. He then continued to walk down the street until they reached Tyson’s grandfather’s dojo. Kai, Inuyasha and Co. just stood there waiting. Then after a long silence, Shippo spoke.

“Okay, what the hell are we doing now? I mean, we’re just standing around. I want to do something! Kai! Are you listening to me?!”

Kai looked at Shippo, then turned his head. “In due time. In due time.”

Shippo started to get angry. “What do you mean in due time! I need to know now! You know something ? You piss me off Kai. You just like to piss people off huh?”

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?! I need a yes or a no! Not a maybe! Everytime you open your mouth, you piss me off!”

Kai looked at Shippo and remained silent. Inuyasha then looked at Shippo and said, “Yeah, and every time you open yours Shippo, you sound like a fuckin’ idiot! So keep your frickin’ mouth shut and wait. Kai said in due time. Meaning something’s gonna happen soon, you idiot!”

Shippo looked at Inuyasha with a dirty look on his face and remained quiet. Just like Inuyasha had said, something did happen. A bus sent by Mr. Dickenson had come to pick up Inuyasha and Co. to bring them to a hotel. Kai had waved goodbye and walked inside the dojo. Ray and Tyson had a sad look on their faces because their dear beloveds had left on the bus to the hotel. Kai looked at them, and said in his mind:

“Thank god , they’re gone. So now Rei and Tyson won’t be making me puke any longer. Yes!”

Ray and Tyson looked at Kai with a weird look on their faces. Then Ray turned to Tyson and said, “I think Kai’s gone a bit crazy in the head. Don’t you think so? He’s practically talking to himself. That’s so not like the Kai we know.”

Tyson nodded. “I so totally agree. Hey, I have an idea. You know how Kai and Kagome are gonna be going on a date tomorrow? Well, how about we spy on them. To see what they’re up to. You know what I mean. They could be scheming something against us. I really don’t want anything to happen to us. Especially knowing this is Kai we’re dealing with, he could really be cold. And I mean cold.”

Ray nodded. “Yeah. Let’s do that. We’ll have to follow him right when he leaves the dojo. Then we’ll have to be really quiet. And we can’t tell anyone about this, Okay?”

Tyson nodded. Then Kai stopped walking, and turned around to look at Tyson and Ray.

“You guys aren’t scheming anything, are you? You know I will find out in anyway I could. You know I will.”

Ray and Tyson freaked out. Then they both said at the same time. “NO! WE’RE NOT SCHEMING ANYTHING! WE SWEAR! DON’T HURT US!!!!!!!”

Kai laughed, “I won’t hurt you, unless you do something very stupid. Something like spying on me and Kagome while we’re out on our date. Which you better not. If you do, both of you will be dead. Do you understand? Well, goodnight. Gotta sleep, so I won’t be tired for my date tomorrow. See you guys in the morning.”

The next day came up and Kai had called Mr. Dickenson to see what hotel Kagome was at. When he had found out he got dressed in his usual clothes, and walked out the door. Then Ray and Tyson followed him hiding in bushes along the way. Every now and then Kai would turn around to see if there was anyone following him. But there was nobody there, so he continued on .

When he reached the hotel that Kagome was at he found that Kagome was waiting outside of the hotel. They were on their way. Kagome looked at Kai.

“Yo, Kai, what are we gonna be doing? I heard that the fair was in town. Can we go to that? Can we?” Kagome pleaded.

Kai looked at her. “Of course, whatever you want.”

Kagome jumped up and kissed Kai on the cheek. Then they walked off towards the fair.