InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Miss Anime ❯ Pan the Beauty Queen ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
MISS ANIME
Disclaimer:Whatever I did, you can't sue me, cuz I don't own anything!!! Mwahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Welcome, everyone, to the Miss Anime and Strongest Man contest. As you know, the winners of each win a month-long vacation to the all-exclusive Hilton Paradise resort on their own private island!!! That's right folks, a month long stay at a deserted resort, no strings attached! So, if you think you have what it takes, ladies, to win the Miss Anime title, or you gentleman think you're strong enough to earn the Strongest Man competition, entrance fee is ONLY $35!! So step right up, and take the challenge!!!"

The same announcement was being heard everywhere: radio, TV, billboards, and it was all anyone could talk about. It was undeniable that by the end of this competition, the two who won would be beyond celebrities or pop icons...they would be gods!!!!!!!! Everyone, EVERYONE was entering, and all of a sudden the secluded island prize seemed cheap for the amount of money these people were going to make...And yet, they somehow managed to make you feel like you were donating to a struggling organization devout to recognizing greatness in all its forms...*snort* Yeah, right!!! But of all the people whose lives this would effect, there were 12 teens whom this would effect the most....o_0

"Bra! There is no way you're dragging me to a BEAUTY PAGEANT!!!" yelled the beautiful/angry Miss Pan Son.
"Oh, come on, Pan, it's gunna be fun. And it's not just a beauty pageant, they're looking for people of skill and personality. Whoever wins the title will surely earn many people's respect," said her kind friend Marron Chestnut, trying to calm her down. Pan just looked at her with the "you've got to be f***in kiddin me" look. 'Respect, my ass. Whoever wins is gunna win the title of Playboy Playmate of the Month...' thought Pan as she redirected her glares at Bra.
"Look, Pan. I can't MAKE you go. We all know, you're way too strong for that. So, if you don't go, I'll just have to make Trunks make you!" she said with a devilish smile on her face. Pan smirked,
"Ha! Trunks is my homie, he would NEVER turn on me cuz u asked him to..."
"Oh, really? Not even to see you in a dress?" Pan suddenly looked scared. 'I have to get friends that won't turn on me so easily...' thought Pan.
"Wait, even if he MADE me go, he couldn't force me into a dress. He may be saiyan, but he's not THAT big of a perv!" Bra thought about this for a minute. 'Dammit! How come she always does that? Aren't I supposed to be the smart one?!!' Bra kept on having her little battle in her head while Marron tried a different approach.
"Fine, Pan. You don't wanna go, don't. I'd just like to remind you though, that Sasha Karen is entering, and will probably win," Marron stated. She developed a smile as she watched the little kogs working in Pan's brain. 'Dam that bitch! She thinks she's so hot cuz she's dating Trunks, ha! They barely even see each other, unless she wants to go shopping. But would she actually win?! These people seem like they'd be stupid enough to vote for an airhead like her...What do i do?! Come on, Pan-chan, think! There's only one way...'
"Fine! I'll do it. I'm going to embarass Miss Karen so bad that she'll never need to wear blush again!!!" Bra suddenly looked up from her inner battle, surprised at Pan's change of mind.
"Geez, Marron, what did you say to her to change her mind?!" Marron smiled evilly and simply answered,
"Trunks."

Ok, that's my first chappie. I'll concentrate more on Pokemon/Cardcaptors in the next chapter. Please review or else I'll be sad. And if I'm sad, I don't feel like writing....See how the system works? Good.