InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Miss Anime ❯ Supermodel Sakura ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I know I haven't updated in so long but I've been REALLY busy with homework…I have such hard classes this year…..ARGG!!!!! Oh well. Ironically, the class I'm doing worst in is American Literature. I'm not turning my essays in in time….^_^ Here's my chapter. It's short, but I still have homework to do…..

Oh, yeah, and here are the ages for my fic:

Pan:21

Bra:20

Marron:24

Trunks:29(Pan and Bra were born the year Buu was defeated, just play along)

Goten:28

Sakura:23

Syaoran:23

Ash:22

Misty:22

Kagome:19

Inuyasha:???

(I know I said they were teens in the last chapter…but…changed my mind.)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Rub it in why don't ya……

Ch.2:Supermodel Sakura

As Sakura lay in bed sleepily on a beautiful Saturday morning, she couldn't help but think about her beloved Syaoran, who was training in China. Tomoyo had even convinced her to start a career in modeling in hopes she might travel to China. Sakura was having a great time modeling Tomoyo's line of clothing, Cherries, but also knew that the chances of her traveling to China were slim. Yet still, she had hope. As she was lying peacefully in her warm, comfy bed, thinking of the times she and Syaoran spent with each other, she was rudely interrupted by her cell phone's incessant ringing (it had a techno ring).

"Hello? Sakura? Are you awake?"

"Tomoyoooo! You know not to call me this early…*yawns*"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, not before 11:00 on weekends, but this is important!"

"Fine, fine. What's so important? Did you smudge your nail polish or sumthin?"

"Sakuraaa, don't make fun of me! No, actually, it's something very important to your modeling career. I'm entering both of us into the Miss Anime competition! Isn't that great!"

"HO!!!! Tomoyo, that's gunna be on TV! You know I get nervous at the thought…I'm sorry, but I can't let you enter me, I'd make a fool of myself!"

"Oh, don't worry, you won't even notice the cameras! And besides…I already, sorta *mumbles* Ialreadyenteredbothofusin…"

"HO? Please tell me right now, Tomoyo, that you DIDN'T enter both of us in without asking me first?!!!!!!"

"Ummm……..sorry?"

"Arg!!! Fine, Tomoyo, have it your way, but I am never, EVER trusting you again!"

"Perfect! Come by later, so that I can make adjustments on your dress. Ta!"

And with that, Tomoyo hung up on her friend, leaving a bewildered Sakura on the other line, wondering what her best friend had gotten into this time……

********Li Estate********

Syaoran vented his anger through the various punches and kicks he was now unleashing upon his opponent. Syaoran had been training for quite a while now, and had to be careful not to kill any of his "opponents," which proved to be a difficult task. Why was this gorgeous young man so angry, you ask? It's quite simple. He was being separated from the love of his life to beat up weaklings, which they called his "training" to become a good leader. Syaoran could care less. He didn't want to be a leader of something so evil. He had realized, not long ago, that the heads of the clan had done horrible, vile things to gain their wealth, and still did to maintain it. Of course, the clan had no clue of his thoughts. Syaoran was just looking for the perfect excuse to leave and never return, so he could forever be with his soul mate, Sakura. But how was he to leave the estate when it was more armed than a military base?

"Syaoran, please come to the meeting room. The clan elders wish to speak to you about a strength tournament in Japan," said his mother's voice over the intercom. He walked over to his opponent, who had been attempting to hurt him with punches and kicks, gave him a swift karate chop into the neck, and walked out of the training room, leaving his opponent unconscious on the floor.