InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Full Moon ❯ Class Trip ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel: I guess I'm not over my inspiration!

Demon: Guess not…

Angel: Well anyways! I'm gonna try my best to make this fic so coooooool!

Demon: Hn…

Angel: BUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::slaps Demon on the back::

Demon: WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR!?

Angel: To get ya motivated.

Demon: Well it didn't do SH** because now I'm in an even angrier mood!

Angel: please don't hurt me…/).(\

Demon: Don't worry…I was just gonna send ya to HELL!

Angel: ::whimper::

Demon: Ahem…anyway ::straightens clothes and smoothes down hair:: On with the story…

Disclaimer: We don't own Inuyasha or Crescent Moon…if we did we wouldn't be here! Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and Haruko Iidaand Red Company and Takamura Matsuda own Crescent Moon!

::Chapter 1: Class Trip!::

"What?! ONE WHOLE WEEK?" Inuyasha bellowed "Why?!"

"Oh come on Inuyasha! You'll do fine without me!" Kagome yelled back "It's only a school trip! Besides you can't tell me what to do!"

"But…"

"No buts!"

"Well then I'm coming with you!"

"Uh…no your not!"

"Why not?"

"Because you'll stick out like a sore thumb!"

"But…"

"No way!"

Inuyasha yelled, "I thought you said I couldn't tell you what to do so you can't tell me what to do!"

"But…" Now they had completely switched places

"So I'm goin' whether you like it or not!"

Kagome sighed, "Ok, ok! Just don't follow me around like you're some kind of dog!"

"Wha?"

"That's right stay as far away as I need you to be! My friends are going too ya know!"

"Fine…"

============================

Mahiru Shiraishi sat in her room upstairs of the popular night club `Moon Shine'. "Ah! Finally a break! We're goin' to Kyoto! That means I can visit grandma." She stretched and lay back onto her bed. Her deep blue eyes stared up at the ceiling wondering how nice it would be to just get away for awhile.

The door to her room swung open and a boy stood looked at her, "Hey Mahiru-chan! We need you down here. It's getting pretty crowded. We need another waiter." He spoke with a Kansai accent

"Oh…alright Nozomu." Mahiru stood and dug through her closet for something to wear other than her pajamas.

"See ya downstairs!" he said and hurried out into the hallway. Mahiru changed into a decent knee length skirt and a turtleneck and smoothed down her strawberry blonde hair then headed out the door, downstairs, into the nightclub.

==============================

Kagome looked out the window of the school bus, hoping she didn't see Inuyasha anywhere in sight. But…oh joy… he was standing at the corner, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and red shirt, with his little cap, obviously ignoring the amount of girls staring and prepared to follow the bus at any distance. Kagome sighed and sat back into her seat.

"Kagome!" Yuka said as she flopped down into the seat next to her.

"Huh?" Kagome sighed

"Aren't you excited?"

"I guess…"

Eri appeared out of nowhere and sat in the seat in front of Yuka and Kagome "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Sleepy…"

"From what?" asked Ayumi who sat next to Eri

"Studying…practically all night…"

"Why?" asked Yuka

"I dunno…"

"You're so confusing Kagome…you really do need a break." Said Eri

"I know…" Kagome yawned and leaned her head against the window.

The bus' engine rumbled and with a jolt started down the street, also knocking almost all the students from their seats. Kagome sighed, this was going to be a really, really long trip…

===================================

A group of six stopped on the cement pathway that led to a very tall staircase. But one member of their group kept running up the stairs it was a boy that had brown hair and bright brownish-gray eyes. Below another whistled and the brown-haired boy jumped back to the ground, "You called?"

The boy who whistled had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He said, " This is as far as we go…"

"Oh yeah cool!" the brown-haired boy said before jumping over his companions and headed back the other way down the cement path.

"Crap I forgot we're supposed to be Mahiru's bodyguards, aren't we?"

"Take care, and good luck…" the blonde haired boy, said to the oldest people of the group a middle-aged man, a woman in her late twenties and a small person with long black hair and squinty eyes with big round glasses. The blonde haired boy turned to the brown-haired boy who was already a dot on the horizon, " HEY AKIRA! WAIT UP!" he yelled " Let's go Mitsuru." he said to another standing beside him…a boy with grayish-green hair and hurried down after the one called Akira, "Hey I said hold up!"

===================================

Mahiru's class climbed out of the bus and piled onto the sidewalk before their hotel. "Oh wow! Kyoto is so beautiful!" `All of them are from the Kansai area…all except Misturu…I wonder where he's from….' She thought ` He didn't seem too happy about it when Akira told me then, but I wonder if he's okay now? I wish he were here right now. After all it's easy to get to my grandmother's from here.'

"Mahiru! Guess what?" asked her best friend Jinko

"What?"

"It's about tomorrow's free time. We'll get to spend it with Shigemastu's group!" Jinko said

Mahiru gasped, "You mean the that ultra popular clique? Oh my gosh!"

=================================

Kagome sighed as they walked into their hotel room; "Gosh I'm so tired!" she stretched. They had just after being stuck in traffic, barely missing a car crash, getting lost, and being bombarded by newscasters. Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi did the same. They all changed into their nightclothes and headed to the luncheon for some dinner.

"Woo-wee! What a bus ride!" Eri said, "I thought we were never going to get off that thing!"

Yuka nodded her head, "Oh yeah! Man that was so boring!"

"Totally!" Ayumi agreed

"It was so long I actually caught up on my sleep! So now I can actually study!" Kagome exclaimed but at the same time her friends sighed.

"Is that all you care about?" asked Yuka

"Yeah Kagome! Loosen up! Relax!" Eri laughed

Ayumi pleaded, "Oh come on Kagome! Live a little! Please! Allow us to have fun together and meet some boys!"

"Oh fine…I guess I could let up a little…" said Kagome

"All right!" Kagome's friends cheered.

"Oh yeah…did you guys hear about the Girl of Good Luck?" said Ayumi

"What?" Yuka exclaimed

"Is that some kind of tourist attraction?" Kagome asked

Ayumi gasped, "Oh no! There was this rumor going around about this girl who brings good luck to anyone who she touches! And she's staying at this very hotel!"

` Oh wow…' thought Kagome as they got their dinner and sat at a table, ` People must really crowd around her then…Like when the villagers kept bowing to me and giving offerings when they found out that I was Kikyo's reincarnation…' Kagome sighed, "Poor girl…"

"Yeah…I mean everyone wanting to touch her for good luck…eww…Like what if someone touches you and they have some kind of stuff on their hands…yuck!" said Eri

"Totally…that'd be disgusting!" Yuka exclaimed with a mouth full of rice "Gosh I'm starving!"

"Me too…but not that much…" Kagome said while watching Yuka devour her dinner. "Well, I think I'm going to go outside and walk around a bit before I head to bed, `kay?"

"Sure! That's okay. But make sure you don't fall asleep on a bench or something." Eri joked.

"Ha-ha very funny." Kagome stood up and walk out one of the doors.

It wasn't very chilly out, so she could walk around freely without a sweater.

`No one is around…' Kagome walked into the patch of trees near the buildings were they were staying. `There's a pond around here somewhere…' then she came to a clearing, where in the middle was a sparkling pond and a bench at the side. She was surprised to see a person standing there at the water's edge and she was surprised to see that the person was a girl and she was singing.

Princess, princess

Why do you cry?

In the forest

Painted by the setting sun,

I made a promise to a demon boy

That when the full moon ascends the sky in ten

I'll become his bride

Kagome was only feet away from the girl when the girl swung her head in Kagome's direction. Kagome stopped in embarrassment, "Oh…um…hi."

"Hi…" the girl said

"Um…I'm sorry that I intruded, really I am. Actually it's ironic because I came here to be alone and yet here's another person here! Isn't that weird?" Kagome laughed embarrassingly

"…Uh…Sure…"

Kagome sat on the bench and looked up. "Wow the sky sure is beautiful here in Kyoto…"

"Yeah it is…" the girl said

"Hey…What's your name?"

"My name?" the girl looked at Kagome

"Yeah…"

"Mahiru Shiraishi…what's yours?"

"Kagome Higurashi."

"That's a nice name."

"Yours is too…"

"KAGOME!" a familiar voice came from the trees, obviously it was Inuyasha. And…yes there he was…running towards them. Kagome gasped.

"No you idiot! Stay away!" Kagome turned to see the girl wasn't there anymore. `That's weird…was that a figment of my imagination? Who was she really?'

"Kagome! I finally found you!" Inuyasha said "Where were you wench?!"

"Wha?"

"Never mind… So…who were you talking to…?"

"A girl named Mahiru Shiraishi…but I wonder where did she go?" Kagome said while looking around.

When Kagome finally got to her hotel room, Ayumi, Yuka and Eri were sitting on the floor, bright smiles on their faces.

"Kagome we met her!" Eri squealed

"Who?"

"The Girl of Good Luck!" Yuka said

"Oh wow really?"

"Yeah and we touched her! And she gave us her name!" Ayumi said happily

"What's her name?"

They all chorused together, "Mahiru Shiraishi!"

Kagome stared, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah why?" Yuka said

"Because I just met her outside…"

::End Chapter 1::

Demon: Ooh wow…a cliffhanger…

Angel: Yeah isn't it great??!!

Demon: But…I thought you said you hated cliffhangers…

Angel: Oh well…they make the story more interesting. Anyway thanks to the non-member Mikin for reviewing. I'm updating now! Yay! Please review some more people! Please!