InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Anime goes to Therpy ❯ The Soul Of a Woman ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eight - The Soul Of a Woman
The shrinks trudged into the waiting room with their next patient. Britty jumped in, yelling something about letting her shrink this time, since it was her first case. Mitzy and Chrissy backed away slowly, agreeing that she might be the best for this (basket) case.
      “So,” chirped Britty, smiling. “What's the problem?”
      Nuriko blinked. “Where do you want me to start?” he asked. Chrissy and Mitzy looked at each other, thinking to themselves that this should be interesting.
      “Well, we did the trouble start?” Britty asked.
      “Well, when I was little, my sister died in an accident... I … I wanted to keep her alive, any way I could. So I became her, even in the way I thought.” Nuriko said quietly.
      Britty sniffed, her eyes tearing up suddenly. “How sad…But you seem to have come to terms with it…”
      “He's wearing a dress! I don't think he's come to terms with things quite yet!” snorted Mitzy.
      Nuriko glared. “Is there something wrong with the way I dress?” he asked.
      “It's a dress. You are a man. Dresses and men do not go well together.” Mitzy explained.
      “I have the soulof a woman!” Nuriko yelled “Do you wanna fight or something?!”
      In the waiting room, there was silence.
      Mitzy assumed a fighting stance. “You shall regret challenging me, you pathetic mortal! I've watched plenty of Jet Li and Jackie Chan movies! Super-flying-kick-of-flaming-evil-death-move!” Mitzy cried, launching herself at Nuriko. (a/n: Really, she hasn't seen any of those movies. Her fellow author is just making fun of her)(Mitzy note: I will be killing my fellow author later, so don't mind the screams)
      Nuriko sent her flying into the wall. Mitzy rebounded and caught his braid.
      “No fair!” Nuriko cried. “Hair pulling is against the rules!”
      “Who's rules are those?” Mitzy demanded.
      “Mine!” yelled Nuriko as her gave Mitzy what had to be the worst wedgie either of the shrinks had ever seen.
      Mitzy yelped and ran to the bathroom, presumably to fix the wedgie.
      Britty and Chrissy blinked.
      “The dress does look good on him,” Chrissy pointed out.
      Britty shook her head. “Let's take a break,” she said.
Bonus Chapter - Sick Author Day
Chrissy (is depressed and bored without her ficking partner)
Chrissy: Guess I'll just hafta work without her…
Britty: I'll help!
Chrissy: ^___^
      (Britty and Chrissy work together in happy harmony for the next hour and a half)
Britty: I think we did well ^_^
Chrissy: Yup, between your love of mush and my pervy sense of humor, I think it turned out very interesting indeed.
Britty: Yeah, but we can't rate it PG-13 anymore…
Chrissy: Nope.
      (The next day…)
Mitzy (is reading the fic): O.O Nooo! I'm too young! (convulses)
Britty and Chrissy: ^^; Eep?
Britty: What? Did we go too far?
Chrissy: Nah…I mean, all they did was ….….. and ……… .
Britty: Yeah, but they did …….. in the closet.
Chrissy: And in the bathroom, and they ……ed in the garage.
Britty: Oh, yeah…
Mitzy: (flips out again…she hadn't even gotten that far)