InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Anime goes to Therpy ❯ Let Sleeping Pilots Lie ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eleven - Let Sleeping Pilots Lie
      
Once again, in the waiting room for the umpteenth time, the shrinks went to retrieve their neurotic patients.
      For once, the waiting room was relatively quiet. Apparently the patients had all tired themselves out with being disruptive earlier. Mitzy was rather surprised, and pleased, to note that only a few of the characters were actually sleeping with any of the others.
      The shrinks picked their way carefully around the sleeping psychos, managing to only step on one or two. Britty kneeled next to the gundam pilots and nudged Trowa's shoulder reluctantly. They were so cute when they were asleep!
      Trowa opened one eye a glanced at her from his place on the chair. “Your turn,” Britty told him quietly, trying not to disturb the other patients. Trowa nodded and reached down to the floor, tapping Duo. Duo grunted tossed off the jacket he had been using as a blanket. Duo, in turn, woke Quatre, who was using a snoozing Chrissy as a teddy-bear. Britty raised an eyebrow, wondering how Chrissy had even gotten down there without her noticing, and nudged her fellow shrink with one toe. “It's not very professional or socially acceptable (a/n: we rhymed!) to sleep with your patients!” she hissed. Chrissy giggled.
      “Perv,” Britty growled, kicking her in the head. 
      Quatre sleepily reached over and shook Heero, who bolted upright and instinctively went for his gun.
      “Chill, Heero. It's our turn,” Duo said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
      “Might as well get it over with,” said Quatre, nodding.
      “Yeah,” said Duo. “I have a new Playboy- er, Gameboy to get back to at home.”
      “Fine then. Come with us please,” said Chrissy, exasperated.
      Britty looped arms with Quatre and Trowa, apparently not hearing Duo's slip-up, and skipped with them into the shrink room. Chrissy and Mitzy shook their heads and followed them.
Bonus Chapter - Troubles with the “Waitng” Room
      (Chrissy is typing)
Chrissy: ARGH!
      (Mitzy jumps out of her skin)
      (Chrissy looks over)
Chrissy: Ewww, skinless Mitzy…
Mitzy: I wouldn't be if you hadn't yelled! (puts skin back on) What happened anyway?
Chrissy: The stupid program keeps `fixing' my mistakes. Every time I accidentally type Chrisst, it changes it to Christ! And I can't type the word waitng… watinig…Argh!
Mitzy: Waiting?
Chrissy: YES! All our characters are in the `waitng' room!
Mitzy: (giggle)
Chrissy: Shut up…
Mitzy: Heheheheh.
Chrissy: I hate this computer.
Mitzy: How do you spell Duzzel…er, Duzzell…
Chrissy: I dunno. One Z, I think.
Mitzy: You think?
Chrissy: Yeah, I'm not sure…
Mitzy: YOU HAVE THE BOOK, STUPID!!!
      (Crickets chirp)
Chrissy, Mitzy: (giggle insanely)