InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Anime goes to Therpy ❯ Enter the Demon Lord ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Thirteen - Enter the Demon Lord
      Back in the waiting room, there appeared to be an argument between Flueky and a newcomer.Chrissy poked Mitzy. “Hey, who's Mr. Tall-dark-and-demonic over there?” Mitzy rolled her eyes. “I dunno, but his daughter is really pretty.” She pointed to a blue haired girl talking to Dark, who was trying to hit on her. The girl blushed. “Thanks for the compliments, but I'm really not into guys.” Mitzy and Chrissy looked at each other. Eek. Dark looked slightly taken aback.
      “But he's not acting right!” begged Mr. Tall-dark-and-demonic. “You have to talk to him at least!” Flueky shook her head. “I'm sorry, but unless he has psychological issues-“
      “He's a demon who like puppies and flowers!” the man yelled. From across the waiting room, Quatre yelled back, “What's wrong with licking flowers?!”
      Nearby, Duo gave a loud sigh. “Just great, now we have two pansies!”
      The blue haired girl looked over and smiled. “I like pansies, too!”
      “RAENEF! That man just called you a pansy! Don't just stand for that!”
      Chrissy and Mitzy looked at each other. That girl couldn't be the other pansy Duo was talking about…
      “HOW DARE YOU ADMONISH ME, VERMIN?!” Raenef yelled at Duo. The room was silent for a moment, until everyone burst into fits of laughter and giggles. Trowa looked to be in actual pain from all the laughing he had done the past half hour.
      Between giggles, Britty managed to ask Matt to fix the door Heero had broken.
      “Did I do something wrong, Eclipse?” asked Raenef, looking puzzled. Eclipse, who had been arguing with Flueky, shook his head. “No, no. That was fine. You really, er…showed them…”
      Raenef beamed. “Can we go see a shrunk now? I've never seen a shrunk.”
      Eclipse gave an exasperated sigh. “Yes, we can go see the `shrunks'. Can't we?” he asked Flueky pointedly. Flueky gave up. “Sure, go see the shrunks. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you and your daughter.”
      Raenef looked surprised. “I didn't know you had a daughter, Eclipse! I bet she's pretty.”
      “They meant you were my daughter!” Eclipse groaned, losing patience.
      Raenef looked at him doubtfully. “I don't think I'm your daughter. In fact, I don't think I'm even a girl. At least, I wasn't last time I checked.”
      Dark looked startled. “I don't know if I should be shocked that I was hitting on a guy, or relieved that I wasn't hitting on a lesbian.” Trowa's laughter was now beyond any control, Mitzy was pretty sure she heard a few ribs crack.
      “You aren't my daughter! You and I are NO relation whatsoever! Thank God…” he said under his breath, though in retrospect, that seemed rather ironic. A demon thanking God.
      “Sure, we'll psychoanalyze him! It'll be fun!” Britty smiled. `And while we're at it, we can check records to make sure he isn't a daughter…” she thought to herself.
      “Hmph So much for being done with these psychos for today” Mitzy grumbled under her breath.
      Chrissy spotted Nuriko, obviously on his way to hit on poor Raenef. She ran over and grabbed Raenef's arm. “Your turn!” she said as she dragged him away. Eclipse followed.