InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Anime goes to Therpy ❯ Therapy Terror…Or Not ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Fourteen - Therapy Terror…Or Not
      
      Once again, for what seemed the hundredth time(and had better be the last as far as Mitzy was concerned) that day, the shrinks and their patients sat down to talk. Britty started to speak, but Mitzy interrupted.
      “MINE!” she yelled. “You took the last case.
      “Nuh-uh!” yelled Chrissy, glomping Raenef. “Cutie here is mine!”
      Mitzy glowered. “Fine, but I'm shrinking him.”
      Chrissy grinned and settled onto Raenef's lap. Eclipse frowned.
      “Master Raenef? You aren't being terribly frightening at the moment…”
      “But I'm not supposed to terrify my shrunks, am I?”
      “YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TERRIFY AND TORTURE AT ALL TIMES!”
      The shrinks squeaked and backed away from the demon tutor, lest he should demonstrate his torture techniques on them.
      Britty spoke up. “Um, I don't think I can shrink someone who is torturing me…” she called as she scrambled out of the room.
      “See, shrunks don't like being scared,” said Raenef.
      Eclipse gave him the evil eye. “Fine, but may I at least suggest you stop petting that one?”
      Chrissy sweatdropped. “Eheheheh…”
      “Um, here. I'll show you a picture, and you tell me what you see. Ok?” asked Mitzy.
      “Ok! ^_^” chirped Raenef.
      Mitzy held up the first blot (of ink, in case you are a moron and can't figure that out).
      “It's a flower!” Raenef exclaimed.
      “Is it a pansy?” Duo called from the waiting room. Shortly after, there was a loud crash and a synchronized yell of, “Quatre, you're killing him!”
      “Um, right. Eclipse, what do you see?”
      “Ink.”
      “Um, anything else?”
      “It's black.”
      Chrissy giggled. Mitzy glared at her.
      “Next inkblot, then. What do you see?”
      Raenef squinted. “It kinda looks like a puppy…except with two heads.”
      Eclipse rolled his eyes and focused on the picture. Suddenly, the paper ripped in half.
      “I see a puppy with no heads,” he said, laughing evilly, as a demon lord should.
      “Eeeep. Ok…, how about word association? Um…um…quarter!
      “YOU SHALL BE GIVEN NO QUARTER!” screamed Raenef. “How was that?” he asked Eclipse.
      “Very…er̷ 0;good.”
      Raenef beamed.
      “Alright, then…” said Mitzy. `Nutcase…' she added silently.
      Mitzy gave the next word. “Toys?”
      “Erutis!” Raenef said, smiling.
      “Humans in general,” said Eclipse
      Mitzy nodded, taking notes. “Um, how about… Raenef?”
      “Who?” asked Raenef.
      “Cute,” said Eclipse. He clapped a hand over his mouth. “Student. I meant student.”
      Raenef cocked his head to the side. “I'm cute?”
      Eclipse sweatdropped. “Next word?” he pleaded.
      “Food?”
      Raenef's stomach growled. “Hungryyy…..”
      Eclipse just rolled his eyes.
      Mitzy nodded and put down the pen. “So…how about you tell us about your life?”
      Raenef grinned. “I was an orphan til Eclipse came and took me to the castle place to be a demon lord. Though…I don't think I'm turning out to be a very good demon lord…”
      Chrissy frowned. “Why not?”
      “Because he's too nice, way clueless, and he's…he's…well, he's too cute!” Eclipse growled in frustration.
      Chrissy and Mitzy glared. “What's wrong with being cute?!” Mitzy asked. “I think he's just fine the way he is!” Chrissy said. “Yeah! You're the one with the problems!” Mitzy agreed.
      Eclipse looked flabbergasted (a/n: That's a fun word!).
      “Hey! There's nothing wrong with Eclipse!” yelled Raenef. “He's teaching me to be a proper demon lord and he gives me food and he has cool hair! Don't talk bad about him like that!”
      Mitzy and Chrissy blinked. “Ok, then… Well, I think we're done now,” said Chrissy.
      “Thank the gods…” said Eclipse.
      -YANK!-
      “RAE- … MITZY?!” he shouted, turning to see a grinning Mitzy playing with his hair. He gave up and dragged Raenef back to the waiting room, leaving a disappointed Mitzy with no hair to play with.
      Chrissy glared at her fellow shrink as the two exited the room. “What?” asked Mitzy. “He does have nice hair!”
Bonus Chapter - Raenef's Demon Lord Language
Duo: Just great, now we have two pansies!
Raenef: I like pansies, too ^_^!
Eclipse: Raenef! That man just called you a pansy! Don't stand for that!
Raenef: How dare you administer me, Velma?!
Eclipse: … -_-`
Raenef: Um, you shall have a death worthy of your transmission!
All: (giggle)
Raenef: Sorry. I meant transmutation.
Ed: (giggle)
Raenef: Er, transvestite?
All: (die laughing)
Raenef: Argh… DARK ARROW!
      (A small, floating puppy appears.)
All: Awwww….
      (Puppy explodes)
All: O.O
Eclipse: That was a little better…
Raenef: ^______^ Heehee. I'll be the scariest demon lord ever! (biiig smile)
All: (sweatdrop)