InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ ÙãÒ³ªÎäñ:The Miko's Love ❯ The New Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm just starting a new fanfic… It is Ouran High School Host Club crossover! If you didn't read it in the summary… =_=;;;
I do not know the pairing yet! But I'm sure it will be HaruhixTamaki!
Disclaimer: no, I do not own Ouran High School or Inuyasha!
 
巫女㮠愛
Chapter 1: New Beginning
`Inuyasha! Doshite!'
`You are weak and pathetic woman. Maybe, if you were a man, then I would have chosen you. But you are woman, Kagome. Now, good bye!'
 
“Stop!” Kagome woke up screaming. She had that dream again. The day of his betrayal had shocked her. That day, Kagome was going to tell him about how she became a half demon… That she can stay with him now… But before she could tell him, he told her to leave. Shocked and disappointed, she came back and focused on her studies. In middle of 1st quarter, the school decided to send her to another high school, where she can have more chance of education. And today was the day. She quickly took a shower and ran down stairs, only to be greeted by a yellow, ugly dress.
 
“Ewww! What is that?”
“Kagome, it is your uniform, dear.”
“But, but, but! It looks disgusting!”
“Ha- I knew you would say that. Here. Try this on.” Kagome's mom handed her a blue jacket and black pants. It looked like… a boy's uniform?
“Uh… Mom? Isn't this for boys?”
“Yep! You said you don't like girls' uniform. So you should wear a boy's uniform!”
“But I'm a girl! I don't wear-“
`You are weak and pathetic woman. Maybe, if you were a man, then I would have chosen you.'
“I will wear it. It's early… I might want to cut my hair.” Kagome wore the boy's uniform and cut her hair with scissors. It was short, but enough to tie it into a pony tail.
“I'll see you later!” She screamed as she wore the hat to cover her dog ears and exited out the door.
 
[With Kagome]
`Is this… really a school?' The school looked more like a castle. Also, the people who went to the school looked like all rich people. Feeling uneasy, Kagome entered the gate and went into the building.
`I might want to have a tour...' Thinking to her self, Kagome peeked into various rooms, and found out all of them were humongous and elegantly decorated. She stopped in front of a door. The aura coming out of it gave her some what uncomfortable feelings, like if there was bunch of perverts there.
 
“Third Music Room? But…” She pushed the door aside, and was greeted by rose petals. She just stood there, dumbfounded. She was greeted by a gently kiss on her hand by a blond haired boy.
“Welcome, to host club. Are you here to join our club?” Host club? She chose a wrong room to look at. Kagome simply turned around and headed for the door and she bumped into a person and fell backwards.
 
CRASH!! She crashed into a statue, causing the statue to shake and head for the ground. With surprising reflexes, Kagome managed to grab it, but the ear was already broken. She faced the people behind her and opened her mouth.
“I'm sorry… It broke…” The blond haired boy pounced on her and grabbed her around the waist.
“Since you broke something, you have to be a host!” Kagome didn't say anything. She just broke away from the boy's bear hug and gently picked up the statue. She placed it where it should be and turned around.
“Fine. Then I'll do what you please.” Then, her eyes met with a brown haired boy, looking at her. Kagome looked her back, puzzled. Kagome walked up to the boy and asked.
“Why are you wearing a boy's uniform?” Everyone in the room stiffened.
“What do you… mean? He is wearing the boy's uniform because he is a boy!”
“No, although she is wearing a boy's uniform, her scent and aura belongs to a girl's. So, if I'm not wrong, your name might be… Haruhi?”
“Waaah! How did you know?” Then Kagome realized that she should be acting like normal kids. She turned to a cute looking boy with a bunny doll in his hands. He face expression softened and smiled warmly at the childish 3rd grader.
 
“I just guessed.” She stood up and bowed her head. “I'm sorry. I did not introduce myself. My name is Katashi Higurashi [A/N: Kagome changed her name into more boyish one.] and I live in the shrine. Yes, I am a commoner, and was sent to this school so I can learn more. I am in 1st grade. I think I am in same class as Haruhi and the two twins over there. Now, would you guys introduce your selves?” She finished her introduction and looked at the purple eyed boy.
 
“I am Tamaki, and I am the one who made this club, and from now on, you'll be my son!”
“I'm Mori.”
“I'm Honey >ã…< I like you very much! Do you want to hug my bunny?”
“I'm Kyouya. Nice to meet you, Katashi kun.”
“I'm Kaoru and this is Hikaru.” Here, Kagome sniffed the scent of both of them. Kaoru smelled like pine tree and Hikaru smelled like ocean. `Now, I'll have to remember that. Otherwise, I won't be able to recognize them.'
“I'm Haruhi. Like you said, I'm a girl, but the stupid over there thought I was a boy and made me wear into a boy's uniform.”
 
She looked into every one's eyes when they were introducing themselves, but not the twins. Those eyes made her think of Inuyasha.
“Now, would you please take off your hat? I do want to see your face.”
“Wait! Not yet!” Kagome shrieked. If they saw the ear, what would they think? She made a dash for a small room at the corner and hid her ears with her miko energy. She came out again without the hat.
 
Now, I'm ready!
 
Vote for the pairing!!
Kagome and
-Kyouya
-Hikaru
-Kaoru
-Mori
-Honey
 
A/N: Inuyasha will come out somewhere in the Fanfic! When he comes out, I'll promise that I'll make him suffer for hurting Kagome-chan!