InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ ÙãÒ³ªÎäñ:The Miko's Love ❯ Scar ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
巫女㮠愛
Chapter 2: Scar
 
Now, would you please take off your hat? I do want to see your face.
Wait! Not yet! Kagome shrieked. If they saw the ear, what would they think? She made a dash for a small room at the corner and hid her ears with her miko energy. She came out again without the hat.
 
Now, I'm ready!
 
[Tamaki POV]
He, indeed, was beautiful. His dark brown eyes and his hair with some hints of silver at the end made him look fascinating. But there was something about his eyes. I could see spark of misery and sadness covered by his fake cheerful look. He looked… just too cute >ã…< So I gave him another bear hug and kissed his cheek slightly, but he didn't have any affection.
 
“Are you done, senpai? The smell of perfume is choking me.” He had a huge breath when I let him go. When I hugged him, there was something… I just don't know what… Katashi headed for the door and went out.
 
“I'll start tomorrow. I'll go back to the class. Sayonara, senpai-dachi.” When he closed the door, I quickly opened it so I can talk to him, but he was gone already. I was going to close the door when I heard a sudden scream down the hallway.
 
[Normal POV]
A sudden scream sent a chill down Kagome's spine which made her head to the source of the scream. There, she saw a girl on her knees, crying.
“I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!” When she saw the whole scene, she saw a tall man with silver hair and a pair of golden eyes.
“Inu…yasha?” She took a step backwards and stumbled onto the ground. The person raised his eyebrow in quizzical look, but soon, his eyes widened. The boy grabbed her wrist and dragged her into a room.
 
“You are Inuyasha's wench. What are you doing here?”
“Huh? Sesshomaru? What are you doing here?” She felt his claws on her neck, and next second, she was pinned to the wall.
“I asked you a question first, ningen. And you do not question this Sesshomaru.”
“Oh Sesshomaru… When will you learn?” Her hands glowed soft pink and Sesshomaru jerked his hands away. Taking a deep breath, she put a barrier around the room so that no one could enter, and revealed her ears, which caused Sesshomaru to growl even more.
 
“You became a hanyou? What did that filthy creature do to you?”
“He didn't do anything. I don't know what happened to me. I had a slight fever, and when I woke up, I had these ears.” She said as she played with her ears. “I know that I am a half demon, but don't know what type of demon I am. What do you think, Sesshomaru?” Sniffing her scent once, Sesshomaru turned around and headed for the door. Before he exited the room, he gave her answer.
 
“I do not know what you are, yet I feel like I know something about what you are.”
“Wait! You didn't answer my question yet! What are you doin…”
She was cut off by a loud slam at the door, followed by the usual hug.
 
“Kata-chan! Did that cold blooded person do anything to you? I was so worried!” If you guessed it as Tamaki, then you are…WRONG!!! It was Honey, followed by Mori with his usual look. Kagome just ruffled his silky hair and smiled warmly at him.
“No, Honey senpai. He is an old friend of mine. Although I do not know what he is doing in this school.”
“You don't know him? He is the richest man in whole world! You gotta be joking!”
Kagome's jaw dropped. Richest man in whole world? What did he do over 500 years? She had to talk to him.
“Uh… Honey senpai. I need to go… class would be starting. See you later, Honey senpai!” She quickly waved at him and ran with her full speed to her class room. She arrived few seconds before the teacher, so there was no worry for the teacher to suddenly see Kagome in front of him.
 
“Class, we have new student today. Katashi Higurashi.” Kagome entered and right away, she saw Sesshomaru's golden eyes staring at her. She avoided his non-stopping glare and looked straight into one of the girl's eyes, causing the girl to blush madly.
 
“I'm Katashi Higurashi. Enjoy archery and martial arts.”
“Uh- any other words?”
“I would like to talk to Sesshomaru please. Only for short moment. I believe him and I have something to discuss about.” Sesshomaru snarled and followed outside with Kagome. When outside of the classroom, Kagome turned to him and glared daggers at him.
 
“What did you do over the 500 years?”
“I only did what my instinct told me to do.”
“So, I'm asking you what you did!”
“I do not remember. It's too long. Miko, 500 years. A lot of things happen.” Kagome was about to strike him with another question, but was interrupted by the stupid teacher who coughed.
 
“Katashi. You might want to come in now.” she gave Sesshomaru a final glare and entered the classroom, leaving the Taiyoukai behind. The teacher assigned her seat right in between Sesshomaru and Kaoru, which caused her to roll her eyes. The worst thing was, Hikaru was sitting right behind her!
 
During class, she tried to ignore the gazes from Sesshomaru, Hikaru, and Kaoru, but failed when Kaoru grabbed her chin and made her look straight into his eyes. She broke the contact first. Those eyes reminded of Inuyasha too much. The class went uneventful and boring until the class ended with a bell that hurt Kagome's ears like hell.
 
Feeling boring, she saw Sesshomaru staring at her as if she was his worst nightmare. So, she decided to have some fun. Fun yet dangerous and risk taking.
 
“Hey, Sesshomaru.”
“What.” He growled.
“I'm very curious yet surprised that a high class demon like you, would attend a lowly human's school.”
“Shut that damn mouth up before I help you shut it.”
“Oh, I'm sorry Sesshomaru sama that I dared to mock the great taiyoukai of the west.” By now, his eyes were starting to bleed red.
“I thought I told you to shut up.”
“Sesshomaru dono, I'm sorry that my talkative mouth wants to mock you, but please understand that we are surrounded by humans. If you change into your true form or try to kill me, I do believe that you will have some consequences.” Sesshomaru growled at her. She was enjoying his reactions. He would teach her what consequences will follow her when she tried to mock around the great and loyal youkai.
 
He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, his eyes bleeding more. Sesshomaru tightened his grip more when he felt the girl tried to struggle for breath. He was enjoying the moment until he was disturbed by the loud crash at the door.
 
“Let Katashi go!”
“Sesshomaru! Please!” Sesshomaru, annoyed by other presence, let the girl drop and went out of the class room. Kagome was on the floor, unconscious due to the lack of oxygen, but could feel what was going on. She felt her self being lifted by strong hand and carried to some place. Feeling relaxed, she drifted off sleep.
 
`Inuyasha! Onegai! Don't!'
`Go to Hell, Kagome!' He brought down his claws, slashing her back. Blood seeped into her white clothes, dieing it red. Kagome fell onto the ground. A few more steps, then she could have reached the well. She tried to stand again, but failed. Inuyasha pulled out his sword and smirked.
`Kagome, Sayonara. I'll see you again in Hell!' Inuyasha brought his sword down, but missed just in time when Kagome dodged and started to run for the well. When Inuyasha was going to bring down the sword again to slice her, she jumped into the well and was soon surrounded by darkness.
 
Kagome woke up, panting and sweating about the dream she had. She touched her back lightly to check that her wound wasn't open. Sighing, she looked up only to be greeted by dark black eyes.
“Ah!” Screaming, she shot up, causing the person to jerk back.
“Daijyobu?”
“Mori senpai. You shouldn't try to scare me like that.” Although she felt her head spin and dizzy, she put on a fake cheerful smile. Mori looked into her eyes for few minutes then pulled his face back, revealing worried host club members. She felt her sight blur, but managed to do a weak smile.
 
“I'm sorry I worried you. I'm okay now. See you later.” She stood up but swayed side ways after taking few steps. She walked few steps more, but started to fall down and landed on Hikaru who was next to her. Hikaru's face blushed but faded away when he felt her forehead.
 
“He's burning!” He managed to scream out after few seconds. Haruhi knelt beside Kagome who was now panting.
“Tamaki senpai. I think we need to change him. He's clothes are wet from her sweat.” Haruhi tried to pick her up but failed to do so. Sighing, Hikaru gently picked her up and went to the dressing room.
 
“Kaoru, help me.” Kaoru silently followed Hikaru, looking at Kagome with worrying eyes. Kyouya and Tamaki stood dumbfounded while Mori was trying to comfort Honey that Katashi will be alright.
 
“Hikaru senpai, I brought the clothes. Do you need-” Haruhi lost her words. The whole floor was covered with blood. Hikaru and Kaoru were totally shocked. They weren't shocked by the fact that she was not a boy but a girl, but it was her back that shocked them.
 
It was a huge scar that ran from right under her neck and to her hip, not only one, but five of them. It looked as if some one with sharp claws had scratched her.
 
Here are the votes!
-Honey: 2
-Mori: 3
-Kyouya: 3
-Kaoru: 3
-Hikaru: 4
 
I guess the pairing will be Hikaru x Kagome!
 
For 17 reviewers,
I truly thank them!
 
Honey-senpai-I'm sorry about the pairing, but… yea… like I said, I'll write a oneshot for you! Can I call you Honey chan?
 
DeathNoteMaker- Okay… do you have any shorter nick name I can all u by? Cuz… it's too long… heh… heh heh-
 
Akikazu- Thnx for voting!!! Can I call u Aki chan?
 
LadyAkina- She's not really a human… I guess? I'm thinking about calling u as Akina chan- is it okay?
 
Dreaming-Kunoichi- Inuyasha is too dumb… while Kagome is so intelligent and stuff…
Can I call u Yume chan? Well, I thought of that nick name for “Dreaming”
 
Seduced by Vampires- Both the twins??? Come on- that's too hard! If you have any nickname you want me to call you as, please tell me >ã…<
 
Night Air- Thnx for your advice! But I do not know if I'm capable of it… =_=;;;
 
Death By Squishy- Wicked… I like that! Squishy chan!
 
Hoku ala- Kyaaaah>_< you just told me that it was a cute story, right? I love you Hoku chan>ã…<
 
Naru-chan13- Yep! Haruhi's pairings are already decided…
 
Black Roses Silver Wolves- uh- okay… calm your self down. You see, Kagome is going to be with Hikaru >ã…< your wish granted- Do you have any nickname that I can call you? It's too long… T^T
 
E-chan- E-chan! Thnx for your review!
 
Juusan'ya-I see you read my story!!! You probably want to me tell me that update the other story, huh… Maybe it will come out this week… I'm not so sure…
 
HunterRin72- I love Ouran… I wanted to try a unique<? Crossover… so… yea- I'll simply call you Rin-chan… Is that okay with u?
 
BlackHeart-WhiteSoul- I updated soon… Maybe… can I call you BlackHeart? It's ok if you don't want me to.
 
Gaby- Gaby-san! I love you >ã…< Thnx for the review!
 
Angel19872006- Okay, seriously… can I call you angel;;