InuYasha Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Um.... ❯ Uh-oh.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Thanks again for tutoring me, classes has been so hard for me lately I think it's because of the entrance exams." Kagome said while closing her math book. "It's no problem really" helping her up off the floor. Turning away he said, "I'll be back, just gonna get an apple, you want anything?"

Taken aback by his question, she answered, "Um... n-no thanks, I'm okay" and with that he walked out the door down the stairs to the kitchen. Leaving her alone with Ryu in his room.

'Finally he leaves' she said in her head. Taking a seat on the edge of his bed her back facing Ryu, making him kinda nervous which was kind of weird because he's been quiet since she came.

"What are you doing here?" Tilting her head a little so she could face him.

What?! Can she see me? Or is she talinig to herself? oh shit she's looking at me, what the hell is she?!?!?!

"Yes I can see you now answer me, what's your business here?" she asked trying to keep a calm voice. Truth be told he was kinda scaring her but in a way he lokked kinda cool she thought.

My business here is none of yours. Tell me, how is it that you can see me?

"Well, that's beca-" she was cut off by a question by none other then Light. "Kagome, who're you talking to?" hoping that she was talking to herself. 'Was she talking to Ryu? Can she really see him if so then I'll have to write her name in the Death Note'

"Um... I was talking to myself...! I tend to do that a lot though so no worries, k?"

The next few hours he kept an eye on her but she seems to be descrated by something meaning 'Ryu'

Curiousity taking the best of her, she asked "Hey Light, why haven'tcha eaten your apple yet?"

"Guess I didn't really want it...." he heard an 'oh'.

Raito, she can see me.... but dont do anythi-

Knowing that the shinigami was talking about her she stood up yelling, "Hey! I can perfectly hear you ya know! Oops...."

Not noticing Light was looking wide eyes at her.


~~~~iiii Please tell me how i did okay !!!!~~~~
So Review ^.^