InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Genesis ❯ Genesis ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Genesis

By Secret

Hot tears ran down a young woman flawless face as she dared herself to take one final look upon the one place she had called home for so long. Never in a million years did she ever think that the one man she had truly loved would wish such horrendous thing upon her. Her cousin Angel had been right about her then would be husband, yet she disregarded it as a act of jealous from her cousin behalf. 'I should of just listen to you Angel. I should of left Thorn like you had asked me so many times. You were right all along and I was wrong.' She thought to herself as she wiped the tears away from her eyes.

Not knowing who she could trust on these planet called Veriza, seventeen year old Genesis had decide to just up and leave without a word to anyone. After all if she stayed then she was just as good as dead. "Wonder how long he's working these plan to rid the universe of me?" she thought aloud to herself, as she boarded one of the many space pods on the loading deck. "Well it doesn't matter, for I have at least one friend Veriza that was kind enough to watch my back." She continued allow a brief smile to appear on her face. "I only wish I knew who that kind soul was." She finished, her mind slipping back to events from earlier that day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'How sweet.' Genesis thought as she glanced down at boutique of white Chrysanthemum that laid against her pillows. Thinking it as gift from her fiancé she picks of the flowers and sniffs the sweet aromatic smell of the rose, hidden within is note.

Dear Genesis,

Please take what I'm about to tell you as being the absolute truth, your life is in danger. Thorn the love of your life wants you dead. His reasons I do not know, but I have been keeping a close eye on him for many months know and it seems as if today is the day in which he wishes to put his plan in actions. Genesis please don't take this matter into your own hands for they're many who wishes to see you dead. Do as Angel asked of you a year ago and leave this place.

XXX

"No this can't be true." She said aloud. "This is just some kind of sick joke." She continued looking down at the letter and rereading it's contents once more. Taking a stiff seat on her bed, Genesis contemplating on what to do. She didn't know what to believe, because for all she knew this was just a joke and then again it was very possible that who ever had wrote this was telling her the absolute truth. Well whatever the case whoever this person was new about Angel, urgent demands for her leave Thorn. Which very few knew about her older cousin, dislike for Thorn.

"I better go find Thorn." She said getting up from her bed. Crumbling the letter and then tossing it into the fireplace before Genesis heading off to do a little spying on her fiancé. Which within in hour and a half she Thorn found out by the gardens holding a secret meeting with a over a dozen of people, whom most were people she had consider her friends.

"May ask why do we want to wipe out the last of the Wolfine race especially if the person we plan on killing happens to be the daughter of lord Frieza?" she heard a female voice say.

"Because, it's time for a new Era. An era in which the bloodlines of both Frieza and Jade are to be wiped from existed. It is time to wipe out the last line of the Wolfine and iciyan bloodlines and in order to do this we must take down Genesis." said Thorne.

"And what about Angel?" Tonya asked.

"Angel is no concern to me as of know." He answered.

'That bastard.' Genesis thought as she kept her self-cloaked in the darkness, with her ki succumbed. 'I should kill him know, but I don't think that I possess the strength to take them all at once.' She finished knowing that it had been years since she had last dare to step within the training area of the palace. After all she had Armand to look after her for a while before his sudden disappearance, but by then Thorn had step into the picture to take his place. 'If you hadn't left me Armand, I would have to deal with these situation.'

"Everyone, listen, tonight is the night in which my young wife is throwing a royal gala to commend all the things her parents have done in there lifetimes. So tonight we will attend the party, acting as normal as possibly during the entire fiesta. As the night drags on I will ask my young fiancée to take a walk with me down to the gardens, were she and I will share a private moment to reflect on the things that brought us together. As you all, I wish for you to wait at least ten minutes before following us. I believe the gardens will be a suitable place to deal with Genesis. After all we don't want any interferes in our plans nor do we want any witness to out crimes." Taking one good look around at the men and women that stood around him, he made sure everyone there was understanding everything that was coming from him. "And last but not least make sure to keep your mouths shut following this incident. Because if any of this leeks out to the police or any other individual that is not a part of the group you all will be held for the slip up. And if I may add that slip up will be punishable by death." Again he look around the small group of men and women, making sure his message got through to them all before dismissing them.

Still hidden within the tree's shadows, Genesis as the ones she thought she called a friend made there was back into her palace to prepare for a party that would ultimately be her last, if she were to stay on Veriza. 'I hate all, every last one of you.' Turning her gaze back on Thorn she watched as he stood gazing out at the star, 'and you Thorn may not suffer from my wrath know, but I promise that . . .'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Why did you do this to me Thorn, why?" Genesis asked as she watched the planet her mother had renamed so many years ago. This very planet Veriza had once been called Planet Wolfine. The inhabitants of the planet had been destroyed by her mother, Jade, who also happen to be Wolfine as well. Her mother was no longer apart of the living for she had died only a few days before Genesis sixth birthday. So she had been left in the protection of a man name Armand, who had been hired by Frieza to look after his mate and only daughter. Well a year after her mother's death her aunt Emerald and nine year old cousin Angel had came to stay on Veriza. Emerald would die from a viral infection three years after her arrival, leaving her only daughter an orphan as well. But Angel had up and left a year ago, about six months prior to Armand's own sudden disappearance. Armand and Genesis had shared a short romantic fling, before his disappearance leaving her three months pregnant. Which left the door open for Thorn to push his way into a heartbroken Genesis life. "Armand . . . it's your doing . . . for causing me so . . .much heartache, if . . . ." but she stopped as she drifted off into sleep. Never to awaken until a year's time, when she would arrive in her next unmarked destination.