InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Enemies Team Up ❯ Into Another World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This chapter is kind of short, but it's just an experiment, I don't know how it's going to turn out yet. So please R&R and keep in mind that InuYasha and the rest of them will come into the story in the next chapter. I hope you like it!
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Knights or InuYasha, if I did, I'm sorry to say, Rath and InuYasha would suffer even more than they already do… if that's possible.
Nadil had finally done it, he had captured them. Nadil had in his possession the three dragon knights, Rune, of water; Thatz, of earth; and Rath, of fire. Besides them, he had also captured Cesia, Kitchel, and Zoma. And with them came the wind staff and the powers of Varawoo. He had done it all, accomplished the impossible, and he would soon be the ruler of the demon and dragon realm. So proud of his accomplishments that he felt nothing could go wrong, he took a moment so gloat. “Did you really think you could defeat me, Nadil, the leader of all that is evil, the most powerful of all demons? What hope did you have?” As he bragged to the hopeless onlookers he realized what he hadn't seen before, the fire growing and intensifying in Rune's eyes.
If Rune could release Varawoo upon this unsuspecting, man, maybe him and his companions could escape. Feeling the power and strength of the demon fish rise inside him, he was about to release it upon the enemy when his ill intentions were discovered. Nadil approached him, wind staff in hand, preparing himself to gloat once again and then punish the Dragon Knight for even beginning to believe he still had a hope for escape, when the staff in his hand began to vibrate intensely. Rune had already begun to release the power of Varawoo and it was circling the wind staff and Nadil. Suddenly the power raised the wind staff into the air, as the violent, evil powers of Varawoo mixed with the gentle, life-giving powers of the wind staff. And when combined they created a blast of energy that filled the entire room with a blinding light.
The blast had knocked all the prisoners from there chains and removed the spells that were placed over them. Cesia immediately jumped into the source of the explosion after the wind staff, for she knew it was the only thing that could save Rath's life. Rath jumped right after her to rescue the one he loved, of course, he would never admit that to her out loud. Not only the power of Varawoo but also the need to save the lives of Rath and Cesia pushed Rune to follow them. And Thatz, seeing everyone else disappear into an unknown haze, shrugged his shoulders, and with a tiredly jumped in after them, sighing, “Everyone's doing it.”
Nadil, angry that the four of his most precious treasures were escaping him stood up walking slowly toward the staff and light. He couldn't let them get away, they could not escape him after he had worked so hard to capture the 4 most powerful of all warriors and fortune tellers in Dragoon. As he continued toward the staff, he began to contemplate what he would do to his prisoners when they were once again in his grasp. Cesia he would not kill, only punish for attempting her escape, for he needed the young girl in his own selfish quest to gain more power. Rune he would suck the power of Varawoo from slowly and painfully, resulting in the death of the last known elf death. Thatz, he didn't even want the thief in the first place, just his powerful dragon, and any other treasures or secrets of the dragon realm he possessed, yes, the thief would be tortured for the secrets he held and then too left to die. And Rath, what he would do with Rath, the boy knew so much, had so many secrets, so much pain. He was wanted by so many, loved by no one, for he refused all that passed him to feel any positive emotion for a demon such as himself. He was a walking ball of misery that Nadil feed off of and loved to watch. Rath would be fun to play with for a while, to torture for information, to taunt till he cried out in misery, and begged for death once again. Then Nadil would throw the remains to the many who wanted the demon boy dead, and worse. There was much in store for the three who had defied him, and he was going to enjoy watching them pay.
A/N: I really hope you liked it, yes, I know it was short, but again, it's just an experiment. School is about to start so I wont be able to write as much. But your reviews will really help if you want to see another chapter up anytime within the next week. Sorry. Anyways, review! Please! I need the help on this one! Constructive criticism is appreciated, or just plain old criticism, as long as you click that button and write something! Thanks for reading!