InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Raging Elements ❯ Ch.3-4 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't own, and you no sue. (picked this up from someone else and thought it was funny.)
 
Okay people, remember, this isn't only my story. A friend took part in it too. PLEASE REVIEW AND CHECK MY OTHER STORY!
 
Ch.3 Meeting Rekai's Ruler
 
It felt weird going through the portal, and with the guys. The twins usually went alone or with another female. Finally they arrived in a small office piled with books and papers.
Koenma's POV
I had to finish the paper work and quickly, but when the portal opened, I had to stop. My jaw dropped as the most beautiful thing I had ever seen stepped through.
The boys and Botan came through first, but then the two demon girls came through soon after. One was pretty in a little girl sot of way, but the other was absolutely astonishing.
Her hair fell across her shoulders, layered and framing her face like that of a waterfall. Her eyes were blue with a tint of red blending in. She wore a sky blue shirt with long bell like sleeves and a blue skirt with a train trailing after her.
“How'd you get the sweet clothes?” Kuwabara asked. Everyone except Sehnen looked back at her.
“Transportation, now who the heck is he?” Carchuluin answered then pointed to me.
“I am Koenma, ruler of Rekai. Now who, may I ask, are you my fair lady?”
#Crude! I'm still in my kid form! Should I change into a teen or stay as I am?!”
~ I would like to see that. Please show us. ~
# Huh, who is that? # The girl I was gaping at earlier began to chuckle. A smile slid onto my face.
“I am Carchuluin and this is my sister Sehnen,” she answered smoothly,” Now about that little chat we had.”
 
Normal POV
 
“Uh, uh yeah sure.” He transformed from a cute little toddler to a handsome teenager with brunette hair, a binky and the same red blue, yellow and any other colors that were attached to his outfit. Carchuluin's eyebrow raised and a smug smirk appeared on her face.
“ Nice.” She said as she checked him out from where she stood. It took a lot of Kurama's energy to refrain himself from jumping at Koenma in rage.
*Kill him! Kill him now! He'll take our girl if we don't…. hey! No! Don't! Not there!* Kurama put Youko in a large mental bag and tied it shut very tightly. Kurama sighed.
-I'll never have her no matter how much I have fallen in love with her. It breaks my heart to see her with another, but that is how it must be.-
Carchuluin turned and looked at him, a kind look on her face. She was listening to all their thoughts. Hiei's “the Sehnen one is interesting,' Kuwabara's `wow, those girls are hot. I'm gonna ask them out again.' Yusuke's `Those girls maybe cute, but how well can they fight? Hey she's got a nice @$$.' Koenma's `I should ask these girls to join Yusuke so I can see her more,' Botan's `Gee, it's swell to know these girls aren't evil,' Sehnen's ` Get out of my head Carchuluin,' All the way to Kurama's heart-felt comment. She walked up to him and looked into his eyes, putting her hand on his cheek.
 
Kurama's POV
 
It astounded me when the woman I loved walked up to me and placed her gentle hand on my cheek. I looked into her softened eyes to see something more. A sadness that has been for so long.
~Do you really feel that way about me Kurama?~ She asked gently.
-Yes, with all my heart. I swear it.- Carchuluin gave a weak smirk to this, then leaned forward and kissed me gently. Everyone except Sehnen gasped. It was a quick one, too quick.
* Yes! We got her Red! She's all ours!*
- How'd you get out?-
*I'm the greatest thief of Makai, remember?*
-Oh yes. I forgot about that.-
~ Err, just don't let Youko get too out of hand, k? ~ Carchuluin voiced into my thoughts.
-Got it.- A smile lit my face.
 
Koenma's POV
 
I, I can't believe it. She, she went to Kurama instead of me. I should kill that little Kitsune, but then I'd loose her trust and I can't have that. I was torn, but I knew I couldn't compete with the red head.
 
Normal POV
 
“ I would like you two girls to help Yusuke on some of his assignments.” Koenma said sadly. The girls looked at him, then at each other.
“Whoa, hold up. We're up for fighting evil that lurks around, but becoming spirit detectives?” Carchuluin said sternly. Koenma looked her straight in the eyes.
“Yes. You will have to sign a….”
“Sorry, we don't like to sign onto contracts or anything. Makes feel like we're tied to it forever. We're wild and would like to stay that way. We'll fight with Yusuke, but no signing.” Sehnen stepped in, crossing her arms in front of her stubbornly.
“Fair enough. We'll communicate with these,” He gave them both a small box like communicator,” Keep them handy at all times.”
“ We will.” Sehnen smiled.
“So what now?” Kuwabara asked.
“This place is boring. Let's go swimming. I heard about this really cool place in the Northern part of the United States.” Carchuluin answered.
“What is it called?” Botan asked.
“Lake Superior!” Sehnen answered excitedly.
“Sounds grand, I'll take us there.” Botan smirked, opening her portal.
“You will not! Get back in here!” Koenma ordered, but most of the group was already gone.
Koenma's face turned beet red with fury, but he calmed himself and sighed. She was right. If he waited, she would come to him.
 
 
Chapter 4: Lake Superior
 
They reached the other side quickly to find a vast lake with sparkling blue waters, a calm wind and hills. They were in a bay so most of the water in which they saw was surrounded by trees except for a large opening where there were two islands.
“Yes, this is much better.” Kuwabara stretched. He looked over at the twins, and his jaw dropped. They both wore black bikinis while Sehnen wore her hair up and Carachuluin's had her's down. They both looked at each other and grinned.
“Shall we?” Sehnen asked.
“Of course.” Sehnen and Carchuluin rushed forward and dived into the water. Sehnen was the first to break surface a bit a ways from the shore.
“That's COLD!!!” She yelled, folding her arms in front of her to keep warm. Carchuluin came above surface a bit farther then Sehnen.
“It's not that bad, though the rocks hurt your feet… hey I can touch out here. There's a sand bar! Key words being sand not rock bar.” Carchuluin exclaimed.
“Come on guys! The water's fine!” Sehnen laughed, waving them in. No one moved.
~ I've got an idea. ~ Carchuluin told Sehnen in her mind. She told her the plan and they both chuckled. Sehnen dived and swam to shore. She sat in the water and basked, Hiei standing close. She had an amused look on her face just before she splashed him.
“Ha! You're wet. Now you'll have to come in!” She laughed. He glared then chased after her. As she ran she splashed Botan and Yusuke. Finally he tackled her in the water.
“Alright, my turn.” From no where a wave hits Kurama and Kuwabara. Carchuluin almost fell over from laughter.
“Why you…” Kuwabara got splashed by Hiei. They got into a large splashing fight until Kurama began to swim out towards Carchuluin. Sehnen got out of the water and began to walk off when Hiei jumped onto a nearby branch. He didn't want to make it look like he was playing.
“Would you like to spar?” Sehnen asked.
“ Sure. It could be rewarding.” He jumped down and they began to spar close to the beach.
Meanwhile Kurama reached Carchuluin on the sandbar and after a bit of splashing and a game of swim - away, he caught her from behind. He held her waist with her hands on top of his. They stood in the hip high water and looked towards the islands where the sun was about to set.
“Isn't it beautiful?” Kurama asked.
“Yeah, but it'd be better without the two sparring over there.” With the wave of her hand, water enveloped Sehnen and Hiei.
“Oh great! Just when I was warm! Now it's cold! Carchuluin!” Carchuluin gave her most innocent look.
“But why would I do that? It's obvious…”
“THAT YOU DID!!” yelled Sehnen, then she murmured:
“Now I'm c-cold, loser.” Hiei, very slowly so she wouldn't find it too strange, raised the temperature around her to warm her back up. Trying to convince himself it was just to stop her complaining. Carchuluin smirked; she knew what Hiei was doing when he glanced at her twin. Hiei suddenly turned and noticed her gaze and gave her a glare that said `say anything and I'll kill you.'
`You could try' Carchuluin thought, but she remained silent anyway.
“Hey! Get your hands off her! She's gonna go out with me!” Kuwabara yelled. Carchuluin gave him an icy glare as ice shot from no where, pinning Kuwabara to a tree. One ice chunk hit the tree, just missing his… eeeerrrr… round tables. He fainted.
“Dang it. A little low. My aim is slacking. I'll have to practice a bit more.” Carchuluin sighed. Kurama's head rested on her left shoulder.
“You weren't really trying to hit him there, were you?” He asked.
“It'd keep him from having little Kuwabaras to come back and be like him.” She laughed when Kurama gave her a strange look.
“No I wasn't trying. I'm not that cruel.”
“You're not cruel at all. I think you're beautifully kind.” Kurama leaned down and kissed her.
“Well I have to be tough to protect my little sister. She hadn't been through the hardships that I've been through. She hasn't been in love and had her heart ripped out before.” Carchuluin's head hung low. Kurama looked at her.
“You have?”
“Yeah, back when I was around eighty somethin'. He left with some vixen.”
“Hey Carchuluin! Let's have a beach party!” Sehnen yelled from the beach.
“Yesss! Let's go!” Carchuluin dived and reappeared very close to the shore.