InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Beginning of the End ❯ some training and chores ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So, in the end, Kurama had to hold the door open and they all got out to the human world, safe and sound. It just so happens they ended up in Tokyo.
"I hate humans. It's like they broke their necks and they can't turn their heads anywhere but towards us..." Persephone groaned. Six demons took cover in an ally to avoid the screeching sound of high school preps.
Eventually, they all ended up sensing high spiritual energy and found themselves at Genkai's DoJo. And Genkai wasn't about to let them go with out training.
CHAOS'S POV
So, thanks to the old hag, I was stuck with the three-eyed shrimp. And of course every chance I got I was cracking jokes about how short he was. Every time I made a joke about how short he was, he'd give me a death glare and his face would get all red. I'd just laugh even, or and make even more jokes. In the end we ended up beating each other half to death.
PERSEPHONE'S POV
It just so happened that I got stuck with the mutt. Lucky me. I'm sure the hag did this on purpose to every group. I didn't learn anything new. Just a ton of practice. The mutt wasn't that bad though. It turns out that he's a big softy. Also, I know for sure for now I could kick His ass any day.
SESSHOMARU'S POV
I swear when I'm out of this mess I'm going to kill that stupid hag and end her pointless life. She put me with that damn fox! We had to steal a damn item from this stupid shrine thing. The idiot fox was jumping from tree to tree, trying to be invisible I guess. It wasn't working though. He could have just walked up to the front like I did. I mean, nobody was even there. But I guess something's only sound good. The hag's goons jumped me. Those shit heads. The hag said I didn't pass while the pretty fox boy did passed.
Somehow, Chaos and Hiei ended up talking about Chaos's past. The conversation started a little like this,
"Who the hell is your father anyway?"
"Oh nothing to big, just the ruler of hell."
"You're going to have to explain that one."
Chaos sighed and said, "In a nutshell, he's a self-centered jack ass. And couldn't rule over his own foot if his life depended on it."
"So what does that make you?"
"That makes me just a half-breed stuck on this fucking planet" Chaos said lighting a cigarette.
"I hate to admit it, but you seem awfully strong for a half-breed."
"I didn't inherit my mom's side of the gene pool."
"You know smoking kills?" Hiei said as Chaos took a long drag off her smoke.
"Hell, everybody kills, but you don't see them posting up bill-boards telling us to quit"
"We should get back to the torture pit."
Meanwhile, Persephone and Inuyasha were taking a break.
"Hey, Persephone," Inuyasha said as she rolled her eyes
"What now?"
"Your old man still around?"
"I thought curiosity was for the cats."
"No, curiosity only kills the cat."
"..Honestly have no idea..."
"So you've never met him or just don't know?"
"Never met 'im," She said, "Never knew my mom either."
"Do you even know what the hell you are?"
"Nope."
"So you're just some freak on legs?"
"What else would you call me?"
"Therese other names for you, just not enough time to name them all."
Ooh dog boy you're on my last nerve, Persephone thought. She then proceeded to pull out her staff and chase him.
Meanwhile... Sesshomaru and Kurama are worked shitless and start a conversation about Sesshomaru's family relationship...
"Sesshomaru, why do you hate your brother?"
"Aren't you two related?"
"Yes, through my father's bloodline"
"I assume you're father is a very powerful demon."
"No, the stupid fool mated a human thus came Inu-Yasha, and died protecting the human filth"
"Now now, humans aren't that bad, once you give them a chance they can be quite...useful."
"Why use humans when demons can be more useful?"
"And you call my race greedy..."
About the same thing happened every night for five days. On the fifth night, all six demons gathered at Genkai's main dojo. They were allowed 3 days off of the training. Also, they were put back in their original pairs. (Hiei and Kurama), (Chaos and Persephone), and just for kicks, (Sesshomaru and Inu-Yasha). Yet this so-called "day off" came with a twist, they all had to do house hold chores...
NOTECARD
GROUP DAY 1 DAY 2 DAY3
C&P WASH DISHES CATCH DINNER DO LAUNDRY
K&H DO LAUNDRY WASH DISHES CATCH DINNER
S&I CATCH DINNER DO LAUNDRY WASH DISHES
NO MAGIC ALLOWED WHILE DOING DAILY CHORES
Genkai then passed out one note card to each demon...SHOCK
PERSEPHONE'S REACTION...
Walks up to Genkai
"Um... is this a typo or is there another person that goes by the name of Persephone in this dojo?"
"Sorry Persephone but you're going to have to get used to the feel of rubber gloves"
"OOOH, POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"...
SESSHOMARU'S REACTION...
"I refuse to do these so called "chores" "Genkai hands him a pair of rubber gloves
KURAMA'S REACTION...
Thinks TO HIMSELF
"I'll just make Hiei do them all by himself"
INU-YAHSA'S REACTION...
Thinks TO HIMSELF
"Damn, I don't know how to read but I can't tell them all that. THEY'LL MAKE FUN OF ME!"
HIEI'S REACTION...
"WHAT?" Stops...Thinks to himself...
"I can make Kurama do them! MWAHAHAHAHA!"
CHAOS'S REACTON...
Chaos was walking down the hallway and ran into Inuyasha. She took the note card from Inuyasha.
"Dammit! It says the same thing as mine!"
"Says the same thing as what?" asked Inuyasha.
"Your note card says the same thing Persephone and I have too."
Chaos explained what it meant after that.
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, late that night went hunting.
SESSHOMARU'S POV
WE were hunting dinner in the mountains, that stupid damn half-breed and I. The dumbass couldn't figure out how to work the shot gun that old hag gave us. Of course I refused to use the human creation, so I just made the half-breed hold the stupid thing. I'm not surprised he is actually interested in the damn thing. Suddenly as I was trying to find a creature to rip apart for dinner, I found the perfect target. I smelled human. And as a plus, he was coming closer. A lot faster than most filthy stupid humans. I realize three strange things about this man when he came into view. First, he was an unusually tall human. Second, he had a partner with him which I could not tell the gender. Also, here was a very awkward presence about him. As if, devilish. So much of an aura that even someone as powerful as I with a brain would have stepped down if he were to challenge you. Of course, after such an encounter I ruled out the fact that he was human. Even though he smelled of the putrid sort I was sure there was some sort of barrier to trick the weak minded into thinking he was human. So then I decided to back away and find some damn deer to tear apart for supper of something. Eventually I found a whole zoo of deer. I slit their throats and carried then back to the DoJo. I decided to keep to myself about the sighting of the demon. As I later discovered, this was a very wise choice.
(End fluff's pov)
With the cooperation of all six demons, dinner was made. It was when Kurama started the table when things got strange...