InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance In The Gerneration ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologe

       &nbs p; A Young raven haired girl chased after a boy who was so dear to her heart he had taken some thing they had been working to fix all the two years they were together hot tears ran down her cheeks and she kept on running till she reached a thick Forest with voer grown tree's and to green and dark to see very very well in unless the sun was right above it.

         "Inuyasha..." she mumbled to herself as the tears stung her eyes as she stoped right by a small shrine where she saw him stop at. "Inuyasha what are you doing!" the girl asked as the boy turned around his pure silver hair shown in the sunsets colours his Yellow eyes stareing coldly at her his red Kimono like outfit blending in with the warm colours that spred acorss the sky. "Kagome..." he said harshly before taking a step towards her and stoping as she aimed a arrow right for his chest, "YOu Betrayed me...why?" she asked aloud wanting to hear his answer him distroying the village and running off with the Shikon Jewel they had finished it and Inuyasha had gone mad.

         "Who else was going to use it...you stupid humans no nothing of my troubles..." she yelled out before griping the Jewel in his hand and taking a step towards the shrine as kagome let one of her arrow shoot right at him a light emiiting from it as she gasped when Inuyasha growled and hissed in pain and fell in the shrine dead from the arrow that had shot him right in the middle of the torso as Kagome burst into tears and droped the arrows and the bow and she looked at him, Lifeless, but he looked so gentle like a sleeping child and forever he should sleep...

         The sun set as Kagome was still standing there and as a woman who wore a chinese style jump suit that was red and black and long brown hair that was tied up and a Man who wore a Monkly blue and black out fit as they ran to her and stoped to see him lying flat on his back with a arrow in the middle of his torso and the Man had looked and seemed shoked just as he spoke Kagome had turned to the Woman and huged her "Sango-chan! I shot Inuyasha!" she sobbed out getting all her heart ache and tears out as the woman called Sango hugged her back and looked at the man who's name was Miroku. "What have I done..." Kagome mudderd to herself before letting go of Sango and she looked towards Miroku "We need to put a seal on the shrine... Inuyasha will rest in peace for good this time I want him to be happy...even if he is in eternal sleep..." kagome said softly before walking to the young Hanyou's side and she knelt over lightly placeing her lips gently on his as she wiped her tears away and walked away from the shrine as the Monk put a forever seal on the shrine.

         "Well you guys...it was fun..." Kagome said softly pushing forword a smile not a good one at that as she sent her friends a solem bow as a little fox boy came jumping towards Kagome he had orange hair. "Shippo..." Kagome said as she hugged him tightly "Be a good boy..and be good with Kilala..." she said smiling as she looked at the tiny cat like creature on Sango's shoulder.

         Kagome huged both Sango and Mirko and giving Shippo to Sango as she headed towards a old wooden well that lead to her time...

         ~~~**Normal Japan**~~~

         Kagome walked though the doors of her home a modern Japan style home as she walked into the kitchen and set her bag down as she saw her Mother cooking for tonights meal as Kagome was ready to burst out into tears... as he Mother looked at her and instently detected that some thing was wrong. "Kagome...? whats wrong?" her mother said wiping her hands on her aprion and walked to her daughter as she saw the riped up School Uniform then she hugged her daughter, "Welcome home my daughter.." she said softly as she moved Kagome towards the Upstaris "Take a hot bath and come down to eat...and i'll oder you another uniform.." Kagome's mother said softly as she went back to the cooking.

         Kagome came down stairs half an hour later as she sat at the table as her Mother set a plate of food in frount of her and looked at her "Care to talk with me Kagome...?" as Kagome gave her a simple nod and tears rolled off her cheeks "I killed Inuyasha... I feel so heart broken..I loved him..." Kagome near sobbed out as she looked at her Mother who under stood every thing she was crying about, "Kagome i'll give you a few days off... to relax and cry your eyes out I really hope you can try and be happy..." her Mother said as she stood and walked over to her and gave her Daughter a loveing hug.

         ~~~**A Week Passt and Now High School**~~

         Kagome walked into the Building she was in grade 11 and she had been studying as hard as she could and within the weeks time she was off she was totally caught up and she met her friends and with that she had seen on and off while she was in the Fudel realm...and Hojo the boy who had liked her since grade 9 still had liked her.

         so Graduation day came and kagome had granduated of course banishing Inuyasha from her mind and she slightly fell in Love with Hojo and they started a Family.