InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Gay Kagome? ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tell me who you want me too pair with Kagome.

Kate/kagome (original char)

Sango/kagome

Rin/kagome. (Who after wants to pair her with a 13 year old go for it? LOL)

Yasha/kagome (Yasha is the girl version of inuyasha)

Sukara/kagome (Original Char)

Chapter 3

Kagome woke up at 6:30 a. by her stepmother Margie. "It's time to get up for school." Margie yelled through the door. Kagome was not a morning person. She slowly made her way out of bed. She got dressed in as pair of tight blue jeans and a black shirt that said "I like to let my mind wander, but it never comes back." Kagome brushed her raven like hair. When she was ready she tried to smile in the mirror. As she walked out the door she heard her mom yell "You left your lunch money." Kagome took the money and waved Margie as she walked through the door. Kagome stood at the bus stop in her neighborhood. One of the girls walked over too her. "Hi, my name Rin. Are you new hear." Rin asked. Kagome could tell she was still in middle school. (She's in 11th grade.) "Yeah, I'm new. My names Kagome." She said. "Cool, what school do you come from." Rin asked. "Paulding!" kagome answered simply. "Oh, that's your bus. I know you make lots of friends." Rin said pointing to the bus. Kagome walked on the bus hoping Rin was right."

Sorry for the short chapter and the hook. HEHE I'm so Evil.