InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Girl, Dog, and Death ❯ Playing with Swords and Fire ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Amora: next chapter

Warnings: IY/K and there might be some yaoi in later chapters. Rating might change. I'm sorry if anyone is ooc

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha or Raistlin (even if i wish i did)

***

"How did it not show out of the forest?" asked Sango.

"This forest is magical." replied Miroku.

"Well, I don't care why we couldn't see it." said Inu-Yasha cracking his knuckles. "We finally get some action after two days of doing nothing." He started forward, but Kagome stopped him.

"There is a shard in his left and right arm, his legs and his forehead." she told him and he nodded.

Raistlin watched intently. 'What are the jewel shards?' he asked himself as Inu-yasha stepped forward. 'What do they do?'

"Inu-Yasha," said the demon very slowly. "I..... have....come....for....you."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot." answered Inu-Yasha. "Now if you'll excuse me I need the shards that are in you." ANd with that Inu-Yasha swung the Tetsusaiga at the giant demon. Before he could hit him the demon swung his arm out and knocked him to the side.

"Inu-Yasha!" yelled Kagome. Picking himself up Inu-Yasha lifted the Tetsusaiga again and charged. This time when the demon swung he dodged it and hit the demon on his right arm.

"He did it!" Shippo said happily. The jewel shard in the right arm fell out.
Inu-Yasha picked up the jewel and threw it to Kagome who caught it. Raistlin looked at the tiny shard. 'It has immense power.'

The demon gave a large shriek and swung at the half-demon again this time hitting him.

"Damn it." Inu-Yasha said as he wiped blood from his lip. Lifting the Tetsusaiga once again headed for the demon.

"He needs a new strategy." said Sango. Miroku nodded.

"Indeed, Lord Inu-Yasha does." said a voice from Kagome's shoulder. If you would look closely you would see a flee demon.

"Why if it isn't Myoga the Flea and where were you the last few days?" asked Kagome.

"For your information." he said in his scratchy voice. "I've been following Lord Sesshomaru."

"Oh really. Then why did you stop following him?" asked Kagome.

"I didn't. I followed him to this forest."

"What?" asked Kagome bewildered. "He's here? Now?" Myoga shook his head.

"I don't know if he still is, but he was." Raistlin had been listening to the conversation and felt chill in his stomach. Though he had no idea why. The demon screamed again as his other arm was cut off and jewel shard came out. Kagome broke of conversation with Myoga and caught it.

Inu-Yasha appeared in front of them and Myoga jumped onto his shoulder.


"Lord Inu-Yasha this demon is a guardian. It should be able to be easily defeated even with the Jewel Shards in it."

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" asked Inu-Yasha as he began to attack the guardian again.

"If it is a guardian," whispered Raistlin suddenly. "Then wouldn't it be guarding something? Perhaps this Sesshomaru is after what it's guarding."

"Well, yes." said Myoga. "I was just about to suggest that." Raistlin smiled although no one could see him.

"Do you know what its guarding?" asked Kagome as the guardian cried out in pain again and another jewel shard was thrown at her. Myoga didn't answer right away. In fact the guardian screamed out again before he did.

"No." Kagome fell.

"No?!" THere was another roar and she prepared to catch the next jewel, but Inu-Yasha hadn't gotten it. The guardian had begun to grow his arms and legs back. Of course it has to get worse. It also grew to extra arms and legs.

Inu-Yasha got swatted aside as the guardian roared in rage. Kagome picked up Myoga.

"Hey, I thought you said this was supposed to be easy!" she said angrily.

"I.... did!" Myoga said trying to get out of her hand. Kagome threw Myoga and he landed on Miroku's shoulder.

"I'm going to help him." Kagome said pulling out her bow and an arrow. She pulled back the arrow and pointed it to the guardian's forehead. She let go and the arrow whizzed through the air. It started to glow and hit the mark right on creating a gigantic white light.

The guardian screamed out in pain for the last time before disappearing into the night. A piece of paper fluttered down and landed on the ground.

"That's what it was guarding?" asked Inu-Yasha. "A piece of... paper!"

"Yes, Inu-Yasha." came a voice from the forest. A demon with long white hair stepped out from behind the trees. "A piece of paper." He walked up and grabbed it. Inu-Yasha took a fighting stance.

"Whatever that is. You can't have it!" cried Inu-Yasha. Raistlin watched the paper with interest. He grabbed Kagome's arm.

"There is no need to fight him yet." he told her in a whisper. "Get Inu-Yasha and run I will follow soon." Kagome looked at Raistlin in surprise. He just smiled and went in front of Inu-Yasha

"Hey...!" Inu-Yasha said before Kagome pulled him back. Sesshomaru looked at the magi.

"Who are you?" he asked. Raistlin didn't answer. He pulled off the black hood and his silver went down into his face. Then he began to chant in a spidery language. As Sesshomaru took a step forward fire came out of the ground blocking Sesshomaru from the rest of them.

""Let's go!" Kagome said to the rest of them and the began to run.

Sesshomaru took a step back and the fire died down. Raistlin's chant died down also and suddenly he disappeared in the dark. All light was gone now.

"What is it Lord Sesshomaru?" asked Janken coming up behind him. "Why don't you go after them?" Sesshomaru picked up a stick and threw it. The fire blazed again and the stick turned to cinders almost instantly. "O-oh."

As the fire blazed down Sesshomaru turned his back on it. 'Who was that?'

****

Amora: Okay that was short again... whatever, review!