InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Yasha Tries Out For Soulcalibur ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inu Yasha and Kagome began their journey to the Soulcalibur people. Inu Yasha was running with Kagome on his back.

"Are we there yet?" asked Kagome for the 50th time.

"No," answered Inu Yasha for the 50th time.

"This is boring. When will we get there?"

"I don't know," Inu Yasha answered.

"I'm tired."

"HOW CAN YOU BE TIRED?! I'VE BEEN CARRYING YOU THE WHOLE TIME!!!

For the rest of the journey they were quiet. (Luckily)

"Are we there yet?" Kagome asked for the 51st time

"STOP BEING ANNOYING. I ALREADY SAID- wait, we are here.

"We're finally here!" exclaimed Kagome as she happily jumped off Inu Yasha back. The two of them ran toward the Soulcalibur place. As Inu Yasha was running, he saw two familiar figures in the distance.

"Sesshomaru? Jaken?" he exclaimed surprised to see them, "Why the hell are you here?"

"I guess Sesshomaru is also here to try out," Kagome guessed.

"Well actually," Sesshomaru said, "Jaken is here to try out." Kagome fainted and Inu Yasha burst out laughing. Jaken began to cry.

"Why is he laughing at me, Master Sesshomaru?" Jaken sobbed.

"Don't worry," Sesshomaru said to Jaken, "I believe that you can accomplish anything."

"Really?"

"Yes, now let's get ready."

It's a good thing I can be serious, thought Sesshomaru, or I would be laughing at Jaken even more than Inu Yasha was.