InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Yasha Tries Out For Soulcalibur ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inu Yasha was determined to join Soulcalibur. He walked over to the team and told them that.

"Sorry," said a young woman named Cassandra, "We already have enough people."

"Not anymore!" Inu Yasha said as he grabbed Yoshimitsu. He was about to stab him, but…

"SIT!" yelled Kagome and Inu Yasha crashed to the ground.

"Why did you do that?" Inu Yasha snapped as he got up. He wished he never brought Kagome.

"Don't be so selfish, Inu Yasha!" scolded Kagome, "Sorry about that," she said to Yoshimitsu.

"You'd better be!" Inu Yasha retorted.

"I was talking to this geek- I mean man. Not you!"

The team just stood there in silence. "This guy really sucks," said a samurai named Mitsurugi, "He doesn't even have free will."

Kagome actually felt sorry for Inu Yasha. Then, she had an idea.

"Hey, Mitsurugi!" Kagome called, "You forgot to get that broom out of your head!" Kagome had definitely caught his attention.

"That's it!" yelled Mitsurugi.

Kagome sure is stupid, thought Inu Yasha. Once again he wished Kagome never came.(Wow, that's twice in a chapter) Kagome winked at him. Then, he knew what was happening. Kagome made Mitsurugi attack her, so that Inu Yasha would have to save her. The Tetsusaiga would get big and the team would see his true strength.

Mitsurugi charged at Kagome with his sword. Kagome knew Inu Yasha would save her, but she screamed just to make it seem more realistic.

"Kagome! Watch out!" Inu Yasha yelled. His Tetsusaiga grew and he struck Mitsurugi away from Kagome. The whole team was impressed. Kagome helped Mitsurugi off the ground. "Thanks," she whispered to him.

"Thanks for what?" he asked, but Kagome was already congratulating Inu Yasha and thanking him for `saving' her.

"How's that?" Inu Yasha asked them.

"He even knows one of our famous phrases!" exclaimed Xianghua.

"Okay," said Cassandra, "we'll have a group meeting now to decide if he makes it.