InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Yasha Tries Out For Soulcalibur ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Soulcalibur people sat in the meeting room and thought about Inu Yasha.

Kilik: We already have enough people. That means we're going to have to get rid of someone.

Sophitia: NO!

Xianghua: This guy is really good though.

Cassandra: You're just saying that because you like him.

Xianghua: I don't think Sophitia needs her younger sister to stick up for her.

Sophitia: Uhhhh…*no comment*

Xianghua: *blushes * He is cute though. Didn't you see his little doggy ears? Anyway he's already with that Kagome person

Mitsurugi: *Behind a mountain of Kleenex crying * Kagome is so mean. She made fun of my hair. It's cool. Right, Ivy?

Cassandra: Hello! You're asking a girl with a boy's haircut if you have nice hair.

Maxi: *pats Mitsurugi on the back * Your hair is cool. It just needs more gel.

Ivy: Let's get back to the point. And Mitsurugi, your hair is messed.

Mitsurugi: *starts crying harder *

Maxi: Nice going Ivy. You're evil… but hot.

Ivy: *blushes * Are we going to keep this Inu Yasha guy or not?

Talim: That means we need to kick off someone.

Cervantes: Let's kick off the person no one cares about.

Ivy: Okay. Whoever cares about me, put up your hand. (All the guys raise their hand)

Talim: Who cares about me? (Yung-sung and Xianghua raise their hand) Xianghua? Why do you care about me?

Xianghua: I don't care about you. I just don't want to be shortest on the team. Now who cares about me? (Maxi and Kilik raise their hand)

Mitsurugi: (still crying) Who cares about me? (dead silence and no hands) I'll pay you to vote for me. (Everyone raises their hand and Mitsurugi instantly stops crying and starts dancing around the room) Yay! I'm Mr. Popular, I'm Mr. Popular, I'm Mr. Popular. (Nightmare trips him) Ouch!

Nightmare: People are only voting, because you're paying them. Now, who cares about me? (Ivy raises her hand) Yes! I knew she liked me.

Seung Mina: Who cares about me? (Yung-sung votes)

Sophitia: Who cares about me? (Cassandra puts both hands up) The gods also care about me.

Astaroth: WORMS

Raphael: By that, do you mean `who cares about me?'

Astaroth: Yes (no one raises his or her hand)

Ivy: You're off the team. Go home.

Astaroth: (has a temper tantrum) No!

Ivy: Everyone help me get him out of here!

Everyone: (grabs Astaroth)

Yung-sung: Here's a window! We can chuck him out of here!

Astaroth: (crying and screaming. Grabs windowsill) No! I want to stay here and hurt people!

Talim: Oh no! He won't fit through the window.

Taki: We're going to have to get him through the door. Voldo, wait at the front door and help us. (Voldo runs to the door)

Astaroth: No! I want to stay here! (drops his axe)

Taki: That does NOT look good. (Axe lands on Voldo)

Voldo: …(death cry while bleeding)

Seung Mina: Poor thing. He's dead.

Ivy: He's d-d-d-dead…?

Seung Mina; Yes

Astaroth: Yay! He's dead! Now, I can stay here!

Maxi: You freak! You killed him on purpose!

Sophitia: Now, you're definitely off the team. Get him!

Everyone: (kills Astaroth)

Maxi: Revenge is mine! Mwuhahaha