InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Of Mikos and Elves ❯ Perverts with Headaches ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miroku woke up to the smell of breakfast. He groaned as he sat up. He had a major headache.

"Ow. My head." Miroku said as he stood and walked over to the fire.

"No wonder. Sango told me what you did last night." Kagome said as she handed him his breakfast.

Miroku froze. What did Sango say? Did she tell her about Inuyasha and Kikyou? Miroku decided to ask.

"What did I do? I forgot with this headache." he asked.

Kagome laughed.

"Sango woke up during the night to find that you were groping her in your sleep. She hit you for it and you flew to where you woke up." Kagome explained.

"Oh, ok. Thanks." Miroku said as he stood up, finished with his breakfast.

"No problem." Kagome said, and started to pack up her large yellow backpack.

"Where is Sango and Inuyasha?" Miroku asked as he saw Shippou still sleeping in Kagome's sleeping bag.

"Sango took Kirara down to the stream to give Kirara a bath, Inuyasha-" Kagome paused here for a second. "Inuyasha wasn't here this morning when I woke up." she said worriedly.

"Don't worry, Kagome. I'm sure he's fine and just found something to occupy his time." Miroku comforted.

"Your right, Miroku. The stream is that way." she said smiling cheerfully while pointing eastwards toward the stream.

"Thank you, Lady Kagome. I will come back shortly." he said, walking off.

"Sporting a new bruise, I'm sure." she said to him.

"That hurts, Lady Kagome. That hurts." he said but kept walking eastwards toward the stream.

"Miroku." Kagome sighed, but still ended up in giggles.

*****

"Sango?" Miroku called as he reached the stream.

"Miroku?" Sango asked surprised as she stood up behind the bushed that were hiding her from his vision.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him as she fried Kirara off with a towel Kagome had given her.

"So I take it you noticed Inuyasha was not there this morning." he said as he sat down beside her.

Sango nodded stiffly. "I can't believe he would do that! Do you know what he did?" she asked outraged.

"No, but I can take a guess. There's nothing we can do about his choice." Miroku said, sadly shaking his head.

"Yes, there's nothing we can do about him acting like you." Sango said, sad as well.

"My dear Sango, how can you say that? I would never ask Kikyou to bear my child. Only you can ever play that part." he said, holding her hands.

"How sweet!" Sango said, surprising him. But he still smiled a perverted grin. "But more perverted!" she yelled and smacked him once again on the head.

"He will never learn, will he Kirara?" Sango asked her youkai cat, who just meowed in agreement.

Sango smiled, then kicked the unconscious Miroku for good measure, then headed back to camp.

*****

"Kikyou, I must go. Most likely the group is up by now." Inuyasha said, as he stood up from where he was laying down with Kikyou. He started to put on his clothes from where he discarded them the night before.

"I shall go also. Inuyasha, when you head out, head north. There you will find shards." Kikyou said.

"Thank you Kikyou. Where will you go though, my love?" Inuyasha asked.

"North also. But I won't take the same road. I will meet you there." Kikyou said before her soul stealers came.

"Till tonight, Inuyasha." she said before being born away by her 'pets'.

"Kikyou." Inuyasha said, before heading back to camp.

He came to the place where they had stopped, and he found everybody already awake and ready to head out.

"Where were you?" Kagome asked him, hands on her hips.

"None of you business, bitch." Inuyasha said before leading the way.

"We'll head north." he said, remembering what Kikyou had said.

"Why? We were heading east before." Kagome asked, she nor Inuyasha saw the look that passed between Sango and Miroku.

Inuyasha didn't answer, just walked on.

"Do you suppose Kikyou told him to head north?" Sango whispered to Miroku.

"Well, before she came we were heading east." Miroku whispered back.

"We're walking into a trap."

"I am aware of the possibility."

"Why don't we kill her and be done with it?"

"We'll have to create a plan that will work, though."

"Then let's get started."

"When?"

"Tonight."

"I thought we were watching Kikyou and Inuyasha tonight."

"After that."

"Ooooh."

"So you in?"

"Yes."

That decided, Miroku and Sango broke apart, as not to look suspicious, or look like they discussed anything important. Miroku completed this picture by being himself.

"Pervert!" Sango yelled and hit him on the head with a loud bang.

*****

"They are heading north."

"Good. You have done well."

"You expected worse?"

"Perhaps."

"Why you! One day I will kill you, bastard."

"Kukuku. That day will not come."

A figure laughed himself into the shadows, while Kikyou turned around and stomped off.

*****

I'd just like to challenge anyone who's reading this to create their own lotr/iy x-over. I need more of these to read! And recommend some if you know of any!

The Hidden One