InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ Cousin Of Mine ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
COUSIN OF MINE

She closed her cellphone as she walked off the plane . Many people were staring because she just came out of a jet with the Taisho Corp. sign . The sign included a blue crescent moon on the right with a sun on the left and a eigh tpointed rainbow star in the middle . The moon was Sesshomaru , sun is Inuyasha , and Kagome is the star . They were staring because only the most important or high class person could sit in it . She also had about twenty bodyguards surrounding her and she didn't look quite pleased. She walked into a silver limo as they drove her to the mansion . Her bodyguards are also samurais , and demons of all kinds . She indicated to a kitsune youkai next to her with red hair and a poinytail and violet eyes .

Kagome : Rave , would you please help me check for where Tohru Honda is living .

Rave : Yes , Lady Kagome .

He started to search on some private websites and found all the information on her and the whereabouts of her, even the most private of the information.

Rave : I found it , Lady Kagome .

Kagome : Good , Shira , drive us there .

Shira : Yes , Lady Kagome .

Shira had spiky aqua hair and sky blue eyes . He drove Kagome to where Tohru was living . In like ten minutes , they arrived and Kagome gave orders to not follow her but they insisted and she agreed as long as they stay outside . She took a few steps as she heard fighting and voices like ‘ you damn rat !’ and like ‘stop !’ That voice sounded like Tohru so she slid open the door and she saw two guys fighting , a guy drinking tea and a brown haired girl telling them to stop and reconized her as Tohru . She launched herself at her and cried out .

Kagome : Tohru ! It’s so nice to see you again !!

The group was shocked to see the scene . A beautiful girl with lucious curves launched herself at Tohru . She had long silky black hair and cerulean eyes with long eyelashes . She wore a blue turtleneck and jeans with one inch sandals . She looked like a goddess . Yuki stared a lot at her and began to drool a bit. Shigure was all wide eyed.

Tohru : Kagome chan !! Long time no see !! You look so beautiful !!

Kagome ; Thanks ! Tohru !

Tohru : When did you come back ?

Kagome : I just landed . How about I come back to visit you tomorrow ?

Tohru : Okay .

Kagome : Oh yeah , what school are you going to right now ?

Tohru : Sasaki High School .

Kagome : Okay bye !!

Kagome walked back to her bodyguards and they walked her to the limo and drove off , after a while , everybody started asking Tohru questions . Tohru was getting quite bombarded and then Shigure held up his hand to silence them .

Shigure: Tohru chan, may i ask who that elegant goddess was?

Tohru: You'll know tomorrow!!

She ran upstairs and giggled at the thought that kagome was back!!