InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ Answer Of Questions ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
ANSWER OF QUESTIONS

Tohru : She is my cousin Kagome Higurashi .

Shigure : I never knew that you had a cousin my pretty little flower , especially a goddess for a cousin .

Tohru : Shigure !!

Kyo : Get your mind out of the gutter dog .

Yuki : How are you guys related ? I thought we met them all already .

Tohru : She is related to my mom and they live very far away so I didn’t find them .

Shigure : Ah no wonder .

Tohru : Her mother was my mom’s sister and they moved far away when I was only seven .

Yuki : That explains everything .

Tohru : Oh my god !! I almost forgot that she is coming back tomorrow !!

Shigure : Oh yes that pretty lady is coming back . I must prepare .

Tohru : I got to wear the perfect outfit .

She ran to her room and threw all her outfits in the room on the floor and tried on everyone of them . She kept taking off and keep dressing and staring at herself in the mirror . She thought that she had to make a perfect impression.

DoWnStAiRs

Yuki : I believed that I had never seen Miss Honda like that before .

Shigure : Her cousin was also very beautiful and I would just imagine how Tohru would look like when more mature .

He started to imagine all the ways Tohru would look like and how she curves, etc.

Kyo : You stupid dog , no wait you perverted dog .

Yuki : I know .

Shigure : Aw you two are no fun .

Kyo : Don’t go all lovey dovey with me dog !!

Shigure : But Kyo baby …

Kyo : Don’t call me that .

Yuki : Oh yeah only Kagura is able to call you that .

Kyo : Don’t rub it in rat !!

Then a fight started once again in the Sohma house and they lived happily ever after ……. Not !!