InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Bright Light ❯ Disturbed Mind ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for all the reviews. I hope all of you did read the changes at the end of the last chapter. I still do not own Inuyasha or fruits basket.
Disturbed Mind.
Kagome stopped in her tracks. What did she just do? She could not take this cat pack to her home. She did not even have a key on her. Maybe, it is in the backpack but she did not want to risk trying to free Kyo or this cat. She mentally screamed in her mind. Screaming out-loud would have made her drop the cat. Behind her, she could hear strange voices. The voices sounded like girls and some women talking. Kagome stepped closer to the women. Too close, a young girl caught sight of something in the woods and called to another girl. Kagome did the only thing she could think of, she changed into a human. The cat squirmed, releasing itself from Kagome's mouth.
Kyo changed back into a boy. Kagome gasped as she saw Kyo naked. Five girls ran over to see what is going on. They gasped as well. “Kagome how could you?”
Another girl smirked at Kagome. “Is this a present or your toy?”
Kagome tried not to look at the Kyo. He needed clothing and she did not know where his where at the moment. She is still dressed but she could not understand his nakedness. The girls laughed, as elder girls walked over to see what is going on near the woods.
They laughed at what they saw as well. “Where are his clothes?”
Kagome's turned her head to the side and back. “I do not know.”
The eldest girl looked at Kagome more seriously. “Kagome, thanks.” Then, the eldest girl kicked Kyo in his side, fallowed by a kick the ankle. Next, as smaller girl spit on the Kyo, and an older girl imprinted her foot print on his back. The girls kicked him several times until, Kagome but a towel from her bag on top of him.
Kagome tried to smirk but it did not look much like a smirk. “Have a nice day, sir.”
Kagome walked off with the other girls glancing at the body. She could not risk him getting away. However, in his condition he might die.
Twenty minutes later, she told the girls that she needed some sleep. They thanked her for the entertainment and left.
Kagome walked back to the body of Kyo. He did not seem to be moving. She paniced and ran to his side. “Don't die!” Kagome saw a familiar girl stand beside her. “What have you done? This is not supposed to happen. I cannot allow you to leave, until you do what you are meant to do, here.”
“I do not understand. What am I meant to do?” She noticed Kyo trying to move and coughing out harsh language at her.
“You do not need my help. If you refuse to do this on your own, here is a hint: don't cure this boy all the way.”
“Why? And who where those girls?” Kagome pointed to the direction the girls walked off to before she left them.
“You will soon understand. As for those girls, they are your friends.” The little girl smiled at Kagome. “He will be just fine, Kagome. I will see you real, soon.” The girl disappeared into the shadows of the woods.
Kagome kneaded down and made her attempt to heal Kyo. “You cannot keep me here. I will get away.”
When she almost competed the healing a voice ruined her concentration. “There she is, get her.” Kagome just set there trying to get back into a meditative state. There is no hope for that now.
Hatori voice could be heard very clear. “I found her.” He grabbed her by the arm. “What did you do girl?” Kyo let out some small cries as all this is happening.
Kagome looked shocked that he would try to grab her by the arm. Then, her mouth suddenly seems to find the words, but she did not know where they came from. “Men, so pathetic and weak.”She proceeded to laugh.Hatori yanked her arm closer to him.
“Come with me.” He pulled her along by the arm. Then he helped her into his car and locked the door.
“You can not do this to me.” Hatori placed Kyo in the back seat beside of Kagome. Kagome noticed that two other men where there as well. (Ayame and Shigure) Kagome looked at them in discussed. “Men, how I hate them.” Kagome could not believe what she just said, she liked men. She did not hate them. This body, this body is affecting her in speech. Both of the men look shocked to hear her speak. She noticed blood on her clothing. “Just great, it will take me at least 15 minutes to get the stain out.”
Inside Kagome's mind, Kagome wanted to cry. She did not mean to hurt this boy. This is all wrong. She wanted to go home. “I am so bored.” She then opened her bag and took out some bandages, disposable cleaning clothes and ointment. Kagome realized in that one moment, she could control her own body. Then, she preceded to clean the wounds, put ointment on the wounds and put a bandage on each wound.
He tried to swat her away, while she patched him up but she called him a “Weak Male” and he stopped whining. “I will hurt you, when I get better.”
Kagome gave a sad smile. “I will look forward to that Kyo.”
Shigure attempted to talk to Kagome. “What is really going on?”
“Are you talking to me?” Kagome just wanted to go home.
Shigure looked at her more seriously.” Yes.”
“I just don't like men.”
“Why did you put bandages on him?”
Kagome looked at Kyo. “I can't have him bleeding all over my clothing.” Then, she unwrapped a package. The package captained her Kimono. “This is the kimono my friend gave me. You can wear it. Give it back, when you find clothing.”
Kyo looked at the kimono. “Girls, clothes.”
“Go naked. I am sure everyone wants to see that anyway. If you say this way, I might take pictures of you and sell them on a porn website.” Kagome could not believe what she just had said. If they could only see her blush at his naked form, her words would not hold so much meaning. Kyo put on the kimono.
“I look like a girl.”
Ayame tried to speak to Kagome. “Your friend has good taste in clothing.”
Kagome smiled, thinking about the old women. “Thanks. I will tell her that the next time I see her. I think, I look too much like her sister when I where it.”
“If you hate men so much, why are you talking to us?”
“I don't really hate men. I just say, I do.” She smiles and looks out the window of the limo.
Kagome stared out the window wondering how she could possible be in the body of an idiot. How could she try to hurt this boy? She wanted out of this body. There must be a way out. Kyo's breathing did not sound too good. She wanted to heal him, but she did not know a complete healing spell. Sure, if she panicked or her friends are in trouble she could try to help.
She looked over at the two men across from her. They must be taking her to the hospital. Kyo is hurt. There is no need to go to the police, right away. That would be stupid. “Where are we going?”
Shigure gave a curious glance. “To the hospital. Then, I will call your parents. They need to be told about this incident.”
Kagome's eyes widened a bit. “Dad will not be home. You can try to call.”
Shigure looked at her more closely. “What happened in the park?”
“For some reason, I could not find his clothing. They might be still in the woods.” Kagome hoped that sorry would work.
Shigure looked more serious. “No. How did he get bruised and bloody?”
Kagome decided to tell them the truth as she knew it. “After, my friends decided to show up and make fun of him. They don't like men and they like to beat them up. They must have thought I was doing something sexual in the park and decided to teach me a lessen. I don't think they will let me be in their gang, any longer.”
Kagome looked happier, somehow. She wanted to go home. Her mother would want her home instead of being here. She could not even imaged being in a gang. She did not want to see anyone hurt. She had to get out of this body. Who carried if this girl knew how to fight or not. She needed to learn how to fight on her own. Would she be able to take this knowledge with her? This Kagome only knew how to fight dirty. Her trick would not work with someone who knew what they where doing. (A/N: Kyo did not allows think before he fights. ((Just my opinion)))
She did need some time to focus on her bow. How could she help the gang from this dimension? Then, she remembered running for her life in the feudal area. A demon kidnapped her and she had barely escaped with her life. The well gave her a way out of her situation. Inuyasha would not be happy.
She needed to get back to Inuyasha. Now, all she could do is waiting.
The door to the limo opened and nurses rushed the injured Kyo to the emergency room. Ayame fallowed nurses into the hospital.
It is because of her that Kyo is hurt, Kagome thought to herself. If only, she could have taken control over her own body, this would not be happening. She would be eating with her cousin, right now.
A few minutes later, she is not allowed to go anywhere. The driver brought her to the police. He told them that she was responsible for the injures his brother is suffering. The police told him that they could only keep the girl over night, since the victim could not speak directly on his behalf. They would make a trip to the hospital to get Kyo's statement once he awakes. Shigure did not look to happy about this news, but he could nothing until Kyo told his side of the story.
Shigure did not want Tohru getting hurt by this girl. Kagome did not look or sound dangerous but she did find a way to beat up Kyo.
Kagome spent the night in jail. Life did not seem to get any better for her... the wolf spirit, the girl, the well, this world...she could not stand being here.
The night seemed last longer then any other night. Then, a little girl appeared. “Kagome, way are you so unhappy?”
Kagome did not know the girl but this girl did not look human. “Do I know you?”
The girl smiled. “No, I am here to help you with your bow.”
“My bow. I can barely handle my bow.”
The girl looked at Kagome and then at the wall. The girl drew a circle and gave Kagome a wave. “Enter the circle.”
Kagome entered the circle and is transported to another plan of existence. “Can I leave this dimension any time I want?”
The little girl gave nod. “You will stay her until you have master the bow. Then, you will have no use for that time you where in before you came here.”
“I can go home?”
“No, you will need to enter one more realm before you journey back in time or forward to your own realm.”
Kagome could not understand. “How many days will it take to learn to bow, properly?”
“I have some friends that could teach you. Proper training is the key. I will give you a bow. This is want is know as a spirit bow.” The little girl gave Kagome a bow. “It is made from a small part of my energy, but will disappear until it is called. You will have to learn to produce Spirit Arrows form your miko energy.”
“I will try my best.”
“I am counting on that Kagome.” Kagome let out a scream.
“What are you doing to me?”
“You body is rejecting the wolf. In order to leave this realm you will need to choose an animal. If you do not choose the wolf, it will leave you body.”
“I like dogs. Inuyasha is a dog, after all.” Kagome smiled at the little girl. Pain flowed thought her body untill 5 arrows appeared in front of her.
“A dog, like Inuyasha? It is decided when you leave this dimension, you will be a dog demon.”
Kagome could not believe she had been tricked, again. “No, I want to be human.”
“You will die and your friends will die.”
“I am human. You can not do this to me.”
“I did nothing of the sort, Kagome. You chose your path. Only, demons can leave this place. I have vials where demons essences are kept. You will be in complete ownership of your demon form. No irradiating voices in your head talking to you. That can be very distracting and I wouldn't want one. I will show you to the archery yard.”
Kagome walked with the little girl and she could not think of any way to leave this world other then to learn archery. This world would be her new home. Her stomach started to growl, the little girl directed her to a tall women in a blue revealing outfit.
Sorry, for confusing you. Kagome will not be in this world, very long. She is going to another dimension or realm, very soon. The world she is in now is only to train. She might do more things but I am not sure, yet.