InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Fusion Killers ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Intro
 
Come on fight me!!! -- A long ago - Corona don't temper with him - there was killers - Yes do not temper with him - that killed while fusing together with strong elements - I don't give a fuck! I'm going after him - they killed evil - Rahh!! - And they peacefully - Die bitch -- *sweat drop* Yah right. They were stronger than anything....except.... Bodi. They had to give up they're souls to lock him away for 1600 yrs. That times up. It's time for them to return, but how if they can't use they're powers???
 
 
Chap 1 -
Year 2007
 
Twelve o' clock already?? Yea can you believe it?? *long pause* Weeeeellllllll!!!!!!!! Don't let the moment pass!! I yell. Let's party!! Happy New Year!! Happy 2007! Come on Yolanda and Mr.B! Ya party poopers not aloud. My friend Tamara said smiling. - Hey yalts. Names Jesika. It's a new year n' me and my best friends in the world are celebrating - Okay where's the catnip?? Brittany asks. There's no catnip, but there's loads of junk food. Tamara said. Bring out the shots!! I'm fixin' to get drunk!! I yell. No alcohol Jesika, you're too young. Yolanda pats me on my back. I stick my tongue out. (Lol Yolanda's always there to straiten me out
 
In the morning
 
*Yawn* I get off the floor and looked at my clock. Oh my gosh!! I yelled. What?! Brittany sat up and hit her head on my bed post. >Ouch< If we don't get a move on we'll bee late for school!! Everyone jumped up and got ready. Hey where's Mr.B?? Brittany asked. In the living room. I said. He wasn't about to sleep with a bunch of girls. Yolanda pointed out. True, true. Tamara shook her head side to side. Anyway I bet he's ready sooo, let's get movin'. I yelled. Took you guys long enough. Randell (A.K.A. Mr.B) said as we got in the living room. Hush, we gotta go! I grabbed everyone and ran to the bus stop.
...
Hey we actually got to school early. Ta`mara said. Yea, but something feels wrong. Brittany said. Naw really?? Randell said. There's no one here. I said. It's strange.... Yolanda began.... Isn't today the school field trip?? Let's go around and see what's up. Randell suggested. Okay! I ran off to the side of the school, but then stopped dead in my tracks. Hey what's wron....... Brittany broke off and looked. Everyone else came up. Omg!! Ta`mara yelled terrified. Jesika you look pale, maybe you shouldn't look anymore. Yolanda held my shoulders to steady me. I pulled away, turned, and then hurled. Who - I choked - who would do such a thing?? Behind us all the students of the school were dead and stacked high in a pile. Do you wish to revive them?? A voice came out of no where. We all looked around for the owner of the voice. I got up and wiped my mouth off. If you're the killer I wouldn't dear show your face unless you're ready to die!!! I yelled. No, no I'm one of the good guys. The voice said. You expect us to believe you when you were the first one we find here???!!! Randell yelled. I wish that you would. That was when a spirit like body appeared. My god. I said then fainted. This is too much excitement for Jesika in one day and she takes a lot off excitement. Yolanda said crossly. Brittany came over and said, she's out cold. Oh my, I'm sorry. Allow me to help. The spirit came over to my body. Hey, back off!! Randell pointed and yelled. Very feisty, I think I picked a good group. What the heck do you mean?? Louise asked. Hmm..... The spirit thought. She looked around then said, it's not safe here. Let's go somewhere where we can talk.
Chapter 2
 
I think it's safe in here. The spirit said. An office?? I said. Oh this is real convenient. Jesika isn't a feather she's heavy!! Randell said trying to get into the office. Oh sorry... Everyone came and put me into a chair. Okay now explain yourself. Randell said folding his arms. Okay, okay. She said sighing. My name is Yunita, holder of the element water. __________ ............ So are there more like you Yunita?? I asked sitting up in the chair. Oh your awake and why?? Yunita asked. Because, I stated rubbing my neck, you can't kill all those people on your own. Ah... let's get something straight. Yunita began, but could go no further. Answer me!! I yelled. Humph, you're just like Corona. Yunita smiled and put her hands behind her back. She puts her mind to one thing and doesn't forget about it till she got what she wanted. Just tell me what I asked for. I said harshly. Look, I never killed any of those people. Prove it. I said. But that never happened. Yolanda changed the subject. You said something about saving those people... How?? By inheriting my friends' powers along with mine. Yunita answered. What type of powers?? I lifted an eyebrow getting interested. Well there are 4 in all, fire, ground, darkness, and lightning. And one of you will get all. Who's that?? Brittany asked. Yunita nodded toward me. Wha?! I never got to say anything though. What happened to air?? Brittany asked. Yunita's face hardened. She looked away then said, they died and never finished the ritual. Oh I'm sorry. Brittany said sympathetically. No need to be, heh, they never were strong enough anyway. Anyway moving on, you all except Jesika will be getting their powers during the journey. Hey, tell us what we're up against before you say anymore. I said. Then Yunita explained how strong I was, (is) and how they (the fusion killers) sealed away I. Well?? She asked after they were done. Will you do it?? I folded my arms and smiled. I'm up for a challenge. Who bout' you guys?? I turned to look at the others. I can't do it without you guys. They turned to each other, shrugged and nodded. Sure, whatever. They answered. We're in. Well, as I was saying, on the journey you'll get your powers. To which I no naught, but you (she pointed to me) you will get yours now. Me??!! I looked around to make sure it was me. Yes you. Yunita smiled. Step forward. I hesitated at first then I went. She held her right hand in front of my face and said, bring the fourth the powers of fire, water, lightning, darkness, and ground. Bring them fourth from the demon that held the four elements Corona! At that moment I felt energy rush threw my body. It was a horrid feeling. The inside of my body burned and it felt as though I was being eaten from the inside out. I fell to the floor holding myself. Aggg!! Jesika! Everyone ran over. What'd you do to her?! Randell yelled. I don't get it this isn't supposed to happen! Yunita looked at me horrified. Why you! Randell begun. The others looked at me not knowing what to do. Just as Randell was about to charge I spoke, the........ Pain. Everyone looked at me wide eyed. It's.......gone, but........... My body is tingling with power. Yunita smiled. Your journey has begun. We all looked at her. Success is the only goal know. Let nothing stop you from getting the job done. Stay together and let nothing tear you apart. With that she ascended threw the ceiling and was gone. Well what should we do?? Brittany asked. I don't know. Yolanda started. But if my logic is correct we will be up against something that will hurt our families. She looked away. I could care less about mine. So we stay here and sleep?? I asked. I guess. Randell answered. Guuuuuuuyssss, I'm huuuungryyyyyy!!! I complained. Yolanda looked at the clock and to her surprise four hrs had past since they got to school. (So at the moment it should be, 1:00) Okay let's go get something to eat and come back. Brittany suggested. Alright. I answered happily.
­­­­­­­­­­­ ;­­­­­­­­Chap4.
 
Ahh! I love food. I sat back at patted my belly. Jesika what did I say about the junk food??!! Yolanda yelled. Awwww, just this once Yolanda. I complained. ........... So I guess we have to spend the night at the school. Brittany said. Ya, that's the only way to be sure our families don't get hurt. I answered. Alright let's go! I jumped out of my seat and just before my friends could get up someone said (or something) go where?? I looked over and saw this small demented looking dude. Looks like I finally get to use my powers. I said smirking. The names Temrad and you won't need those powers when I'm done with you, cause you won't be able to move!! Temrad ran forward. Names Jesika and when I'm done with you, you won't need a name! I steeped forward waiting for the right time to strike. Now! I yelled. I lifted my arms into the air and flung my right arm to the right. As I did that a tornado of fire sprung up. With a strike of Temrad's arm a bigger tornado was born. Crap my move went up in the wind. Told you! Temrad came forward and grabbed my neck. Do not..... Underestimate me! I pushed my palms on Temrad's stomach and he went flying backwards into a tree. Hehe, I love water cyclones. Blood dripped from the tree Temrad went flying into. When I turned back to my friends their faces were pale. What?? You guys never thought I had it in me did you? They shook their heads. We then returned to the school, where we spent a night. And when we woke up the next day; my god! Brittany yelled. Wha?! I sat up. Guys I don't think we're in Sara Scott Harllee Middle school anymore. I said. Holy crap! Randell yelled. I think its cyber space.
Chap 4
 
Cyber space!! I yelled. Don't over do it. Yolanda exclaimed. It's all I. Randell said. Ya think?? I said sarcastically. Hey what's that? Brittany asked pointing her finger. I......... Randell said flatly. Let's go! I ran off with everyone following from behind. Threw here?? We ran threw a bright square leading who knows where?? Where are we? Brittany asked. Good question, but no time to answer. I said. Where to go? Where to gooooooooo??? I whined. I looked around. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Screams of villagers came threw the trees. Come on! Threw here! With that I ran threw the trees and was gone. Beyond the trees there was a disaster. Dead bodies lied everywhere. Oh my god not again! I yelled. My goodness. Brittany said shocked. Th... This place... Why is it so familiar?? I thought. Okay I! Show yourself! Randell yelled. A slim figure appeared. That's I?? I swear I thought he would be fat. I said. I am not I! He said. I knew it was too good to be true. Yolanda sighed. Fine then, you must be one of I's minions. I began. You're goin down! Okay, I went behind me, you can take over know. * Sweat drop. OOO this calls for serious pay back. I said going into battle mode. I stooped down not taking my eyes of off the target I put my hand on the ground. Intense power rushed threw out my hand. I took my free hand and held my other hand. As I stood up boulders came from the ground and surrounded me. Know holding both of my hands to the side electricity formed in between my hands and the boulders. I looked up smiled at the minion and said, you're so goin down. I threw the boulders at the minion. Too easy little girl! He cried laughing. The minion pointed his finger at me and a tornado came racing towards me. Huh?! Kyaaaa! I went flying backwards. Hey look out!! Someone yelled. I looked over and saw a flash of red then blacked out.
Chapter5
 
 
Uggggg....... I sat up slowly holding my forehead. My sight was blurry and took it's time coming back. My head felt as though it was spinning round in circles, but as I snapped back to reality I remembered the past events. Guys?! I could see nothing; the room I was in was pitch dark. Calm down your friends are fine. A voice from the corner spoke. Who's there?! I stood up and flared fire around my fist and hand. In the corner where the voice was a young woman sat with a small cat demon by her side. I couldn't believe it. Was it really her?? It most be, the cat and the kimono proves it. I yelled this all in my head. It's.... “It's Sango!!” The woman looked at me surprised. Ahh..... How do you know my name?? Sango asked half curious and half terrified. Uhm... Long story made short- I was cut off by the yelling outside. I heard someone yelling tell him to sit! Tell him to sit. PLEASE??!! I lifted an eyebrow and went outside. I saw my friend I standing over Kagome and Inuyasha up in a tree holing it tight afraid Kagome would actually tell him to sit. No, leave me alone! Kagome yelled looking irritated. Miroku sat by a fire with Kilala, Shippo, and my crew sat by a fire sighing at the stupid argument. I just couldn't believe it. I was standing not too far the boy that made fantasy seem real. Inuyasha looked my way and saw how I was staring at him. Gah! Why is she looking at me like that??!! He yelled. Yolanda shook her head. Oh great another crisis. I heard what Yolanda said and thought twice before making a scene. I went over to I and put her in a noogie. Leave Inuyasha alone!! After all didn't he save us?? I rubbed her head as she tried to kick me. You should be grateful. I tugged away and said, I'm not grateful for anything. Especially for the things you like! Hey I where'd that anger come from?? Randell asked. I was just saying..... You should be grateful or you would have been dead. I said quietly looking away. I left and went to sit with the others. I turned to Inuyasha and asked him if were ok. Yeah, yeah, I could have handled her myself. Inuyasha looked away. I smiled. Hey what about me?! I turned saw Kagome talking to me. I looked at her blankly then Yolanda explained, Kagome I suggest that you don't talk to Jesika. Why? Kagome looked at me as I started to walk to the fire. Because she doesn't like you. Why? Kagome asked again. I don't know. When things finally settled down I started to think. Will I be able to meet him?? Not here in this show, but something different. If I were to meet him I don't know what I would do. I want to meet him. The one I have loved for so long. Deep in thought I never realized when Miroku came up in front of me. Is there something wrong?? He asked. Hmm?? I looked up. No..... Do I look like something's wrong?? I asked curiously. Ah.... Ya! Everyone behind me answered. Ah.....! I growled. Just get off my case ok?? I got up and ran off. What's wrong with her?? Brittany asked. I told her, her love life was messed up. Randell said. Love life??? Inuyasha asked looking at Randell surprised. She's just frustrated. But you don't see that from her often and when she is angry she usually hides it. Something's up.
...
I came up to a cliff and sat down. They just need to get off my case. That's all I really want. While I thought I rolled a ball of electricity in my hand. My mind strayed off to thoughts before. Maybe I won't see him. Maybe we'll find Bodi here. I stood up and let my body absorb the energy from the ball while letting myself stray from my worrying thoughts. If your thinking of jumping that's not a good idea. I turned around frightened and saw Inuyasha. Oh.... It's you Inuyasha, hi. I hid my pain and faked a smile. Is there something wrong?? He asked. No why do think that?? I asked sitting back down. From the scene you made back there and your friends said so. What do they know??!! I yelled. They're your friends. They should know. I sat silently. They don't know squat. I said harshly. Then I started thinking out loud. Ma