InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Bishie Crisis ❯ Tours and More ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bishie Crisis

A/N- I think this is all I'm going to type today because I still have some homework to do. I glad that some people like the fic. I can't really think of anything else to say so I'll reply to reviews:

Alana-Star/SugarCat- I haven't seen you since Inuyasha: A Walk with Sesshoumaru! I'm glad that you like this fic!

Koneko- Here's the other chapter for you and I hope everything will be ok. I told Kitsune about your fic again and who's your fave anime character?

Spatial Monkey- Thanks for reviewing and I'm glad you think so.

Disclaimer- I only own Katsumi, Tamahashi Mitsuya, Aya Miyazaki, the fic, plot, idea, and nothing else unless I'm forgetting something. I don't own the songs, "Once Upon a December" by Deana Carter, " Glaring Dream" by the person that made it for Gravitation, "Stuck" by Stacey Orrico, or "Shadow" by Ashlee Simpson.

Note to: Kitsune, Koneko, and Ookami- I chose random songs that popped into my mind for us to sing.

Summary- Katsumi, Kitsune, Koneko, and Ookami go to the dining hall for breakfast and find out some news. Aya shows the girls around the place.

Chapter 2- Tours and More

Katsumi was sleeping soundly when Aya walked into the room. She walked over to the curtains and opened them so the sun could shine through. She then went to the closet and got out an outfit for the girl to wear. As she walked towards the bed she noticed Katsumi waking up.

"Good morning, Katsumi-chan." She laid the clothes on Katsumi's bed, "How was your stay last night."

Katsumi was now seated on her bed, "It was great!" She said.

"That's good to hear." She paused, "Mitsuya-san is expecting you in the dining hall in an hour. " Katsumi nodded and went off to the bathroom.

Aya left as Katsumi closed and locked the bathroom door. She looked around the room in amazement.

Katsumi's POV

Even the bathrooms look great. This is like a dream come true. The towels are fluffy, the shower curtains have dragon designs, and the mirror and sinks are big.

Katsumi slowly undressed herself as she admired the bathroom. She walked towards the tub and turned the hot water faucet. When she got the temperature she liked she turned the shower on and stepped into it.

The girl let herself soak for a few minutes before applying the lavender shampoo onto her hair. As she ran her hands through her hair, to spread the shampoo around, Katsumi started singing.

Dancing bears

Painted wings

Things I almost remember

And a song someone sings

Once Upon a December

As she continued singing, she rinsed her hair and applied lavender conditioner into her hair and once again spread the conditioner around her hair before rinsing it out.

Someone holds me safe and warm

Horses prance through the silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory

Far away, long ago

Glowing dim as an ember

Things my heart used to know

Once upon a December

Her voice grew louder as she started to apply soap onto the soft skin of her thin body.

Someone holds me safe and warm.

Horses prancing through the silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory

Far away, long ago

Glowing dim as an ember

Things my heart used to know

Things it yearns to remember

At the last line of the song her voice grew quieter as the song was coming to an end. She had soaked herself for a few minutes longer before getting out of the shower.

And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

Katsumi rapped a white towel around her before stepping out of the bathroom. She walked over to her door and locked it before going towards her bed to see what Aya had chosen for her to wear.

When she reached her bed she looked down at the clothes. Aya hadn't given her what she had expected. She had expected a kimono or some other Japanese clothing article, but she was wrong.

Mitsuya-san probably told her to give us clothes that we would wear on earth, where we live. She thought as she was slipping the shirt on. Aya had given her a silk red shirt. The sleeves went to the palm of her hand. She had also laid out dark blue jeans that went a little past her ankles. The shoes that lay at the side of the bed, were black sandals, like flip flops that had a small heel. Katsumi slipped them on and looked at herself in the full length mirror.

Looking over at the clock Katsumi debated whether she had enough time to dry her hair before she had to go downstairs to the dining hall. The clock read 8:25am. That's just enough time to dry my hair.

She went back into the bathroom and started to dry her hair.

- - - - -

After leaving Katsumi's room, Aya went to the room next door. She knocked on it and when she heard a `Come In' she opened the door.

"I see you're up." She said walking towards the curtains to open it as she did for Katsumi, "How was your night?"

"I love this place!" She watched as Aya walked into the closet to get Kitsune an outfit.

"That's good to here." Aya walked out with a black pair of pants and a light blue short sleeve shirt, and a pair of black sandals like Katsumi's, "Mitsuya-san expects you in the dining hall in an hour Kitsune-chan." She laid the clothes on the girl's bed.

As Aya left the room Kitsune looked at the clothes. She decided to go take a shower and started singing Every Heart from Inuyasha.

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga

Ashi moto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru

Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa

Glaring one way

Kogo e sou na boku o terasu

She stepped into the shower after setting it to the correct temperature and applied soap onto her body as she continued to sing.

Tsumetai toki ga yume o furaseru kono te no naka o suri nukete

Negai kazo e mezame ta toki ni yureru maboroshi ni kimi ga utsuru

Boku o michibiku kasu kana shiruetto

Nagasareru fuan dake o tsugeru yasashisa mo

Eien ni mita sareta ashita mo hoshi kunai

After she rinsed herself, she put lavender shampoo into her hair and spread it around. Then she rinsed it out and did the same for the conditioner.

Kimi ni todoke ruhazuno kotoba wa

It's talk to myself

Kage mo naku hibi ni ochiru

Furueru yubi de yume o kasaneru iki mo dekizuni kuzureteku

Tashi kana koto futashi kasugite nani o shinji reba kimi ni aeru?

Shiroku kieteku ano hi no shiruetto

Awaku somaru kisetsu o miageru

Life Winter Dream

Tachi domaru boku o sarau

Kaze ni kisareru torinoko sareru mune ni kaji kamu akogaremo

Tsumetai toki ga yume ni tadayou

She turned the faucet, got out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around herself while she sang the last verse.

Sono te no naka ni uketomete

Negai kazo e mezame ta toki ni yureru maboroshi ni kimi ga utsuru

Boku o michibiku kasu kana shiruetto

Kitsune finally got out of the bathroom and dressed herself before drying her hair and putting it into a ponytail. By the time she finished it was 8:40am.

Kitsune's POV

This place is awesome. They even make the bathroom look good to live in. I wonder why we have to dress like this. I wonder if I can get pocky, anime/manga, or candy if I snap my fingers like Mitsuya-san did.

Kitsune thought about candy, anime/manga, and pocky and snapped her fingers…nothing happened, unless the feathers from the exploding pillows counted.

- - - - -

Koneko, like Kitsune, was already up for the day when Aya walked in. She was about to go into the bathroom, when Aya walked into the room.

"I see that you and Kitsune-chan wake up early." Aya said with a smiled, "Did you enjoy the night?"

"Yes," Koneko paused, "I wish I could live here."

"Well, you will be for a while." Aya walked into the closet like she had for everyone else and picked out an outfit as Koneko walked into the bathroom, "Before you go in," Koneko popped her head through the doorway, "Mitsuya-san would like you in the dining hall in an hour." Koneko nodded and closed the door.

Koneko's POV

I think this place is the best place I've ever been in my life. I know there's much more important business to take care of, but I might as well enjoy it while I can right? Before I do start enjoying it here though, I hope we save everything.

Koneko turned the faucet in the bathtub and slipped herself under the warm water that was coming down. A song was starting to come back to her head that had been in there for a few days now. She couldn't help, but start singing to the tune.

I can't get out of bed today
Or get you off my mind
I just can't seem to find a way
To leave this love behind

After soaking for a few minutes her hand reached out for the bottle lavender shampoo. She opened it up as its contents fell into her hand. With her free hand, Koneko put the bottle back and then started spreading the shampoo in her hair.

I ain't trippin'
I'm just missing
You know what I'm saying
You know what I need

You can't be hanging on a string
While you make me cry
I try to give you everything
But you just gave me lies

She then did the same with the conditioner, after rinsing the shampoo from her hair.

Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I'll be wishing you will call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do…
I'm such a fool
for you

I can't take it
what am I waiting for?
I'm still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could be for
I hate you but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
It's true
I'm stuck on you

After rinsing the conditioner out of her hair, Koneko let herself soak for a few more minutes before applying the soap.

Now love's a broken record that's
Been skipping in my head
I keep singing yesterday
Why we've got to play these games we play?

Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I'll be wishing you will call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool

I can't take it
what am I waiting for?
I'm still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
the way I could be for
I hate you but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you

I cant' stop thinking of you
it's true
I'm stuck on you

After the last verse of the song she got out of the shower. After wrapping the towel around herself, she quickly tried her hair, and then left the bathroom to put her clothes on.

A few minutes after putting her clothes on, Koneko looked at her outfit. It included a light green tank top, a jean skirt that went just above her knees, and black flip flops, that weren't exactly like Katsumi's.

- - - - -

Aya walked into Ookami's room, after knocking three times and not getting a reply. She opened the curtains wide open and could hear a moan from Ookami that sounded like she was saying "No light…I want sleep" from under her pillow.

She then came out of the closet and laid the clothes on the end of Ookami's bed before slightly shaking her to wake up, "Wake up, Ookami-chan! You have to be in the dining hall by 9am! " Aya thought for a second as she remembered Tamahashi saying Ookami loves Kouga, "There will be talk about Kouga-kun there." With that said Ookami instantly ran into the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

"Did you have a good night?" Aya thought she'd ask before Ookami turned the shower on.

"Yes!" Aya smiled and left the room, leaving Ookami in peace.

Ookami was already spreading the shampoo in her hair. A smile spread on her fave as she thought of Kouga, but that thought was replaced by a song Katsumi was singing a few days ago. Ookami sang the song away hoping that it would leave her head so she could think more about Kouga.

I was six years old when my parents went away

I was stuck inside a broken life I couldn't wish away

She was beautiful, she had everything and more.

And my escape was hiding out and running for the door.

Somebody listen please

My life isn't what it used to be.

Living in the shadow

Of someone else's dream

Trying to find a hand to hold

But every touch felt cold to me

Living in a nightmare

Never ended sleep

Now that I am wide awake

Don't feel so real for me

As she sang she put the conditioner in her hair and then thought of the place she was in.

Ookami's POV

I wonder if anything will happen to Kouga. If anything does happen, I really hope that I'll be able to save him! That would be cool. Maybe I could go live with him. Maybe all of us could live with the bishies. This place is great…I love it, everyone probably loves it.

All the days collided

One less perfect then the next

I was stuck inside someone else's life

And always second best

Cause now I realize

That It's safe outside, to come alive

And my identity

So If your listening

There's so much more to me you haven't seen

Livin in the shadow of someone else's dream

Tryin to find a hand to hold

But every touch felt cold to me

Livin in the nightmare

Never ended sleep

Now that I am wide awake

I can finally be

Don't feel so real

Ookami spread the soap on herself and a few minutes she rinsed herself off. She then stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself before getting dressed. She continued singing as she got dressed.

Mother, sister, father, sister, mother

Everything's cool now

Mother, sister, father, sister, mother

Everything's cool now

Oh my life is good

I got more than anyone should

Oh my life is good

And the past is in the past

The outfit that she was wearing included black pants, like Kitsune's, a green shirt, that looked like Katsumi's except it wasn't silky, and a pair of white dress shoes.

I was livin in the shadow of someone else's dream

Trying to find a hand to hold

But every touch felt cold to me

I'm livin in a new day

I'm livin it for me

And now that I am wide awake

I can finally be

Don't feel so real for me

Don't feel so real; don't feel so real for me

She went into the bathroom and wringed her hair so there would be less water in her hair and then she dried it quickly.

Livin in, livin in, livin in... The shadow

Livin in, livin in, livin in... A new day

Ookami finished singing the song and finished getting ready. When she looked at the clock it read 8:55am. She headed out the door and met her friends in the red carpeted hall.

- - - - -

"Good morning everyone," Kitsune said.

"Heylo Kitsune," Katsumi replied, "Heylo Koneko. Heylo Ookami."

"Hey; Hi." Koneko and Ookami said in unison.

Aya appeared in front of the group and led them all to the dining hall. When they got there, Tamahashi Miyazaki was sitting at the end of the table. Katsumi and Kitsune sat on the right side of the table, while Koneko and Ookami sat on the other side. Aya sat next to Ookami.

The table was filled with people throughout the whole dining hall, which was huge. The table was filled with French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, toast, juice, and anything else you could eat at a breakfast.

"Who are all these people, Mitsuya-san?" Katsumi asked.

"If they need to talk to you they will come to you." He paused, "For now they don't."

Katsumi nodded and started to fill her plate with pancakes, toast, eggs, and bacon, just as everyone else did. They were all about to eat when they heard a `cling cling' from where Tamahashi was sitting. He was hitting a glass with a spoon.

"May I have your attention, please," Everyone looked up.

"Before I announce my news I'd like to introduce are `heroes'" Anyone who hadn't been interested before was now whispering to the person next to them, "Katsumi, Kitsune, Koneko, and Ookami!" The four stood up in their seats. After they sat down again Tamahashi started talking again.

"I have some horrible news." Everyone grew silent, "As you all know Naraku has taken over the Anime World. It is up to these girls to save us. They come from the planet Earth, so they know more then anyone in this room, what people love in an anime." He paused, "Naraku so far is succeeding in making people on earth lose interest in anime. Last night, after these girls arrived, he captured a character."

"From what show," Koneko questioned.

"I believe it was Yu Yu Hakusho."

Kitsune froze, "What…character?"

"We are not certain yet, but we will find you when we find out." With that he sat down and everyone sat down.

"Who do you think it was?" Ookami asked Kitsune.

"I don't know…"

"It might not even be Kurama, Kitsune." Katsumi said.

"Yeah, it could be Kwabara." Koneko added.

The four talked about who it could be until a woman, close to Aya's age walked over towards them. Aya introduced the woman to them.

"This is Miaka Miyazaki, my twin sister." She paused, "She'll be showing you around the Anime World's mansion." The girls got up.

- - - - -

"You can call me Miaka." The woman said going through the lobby, "This is the lobby. As you all know if you go up the stairs you'll see the den and then if you go straight you'll see your rooms, as well as the other people's rooms in this mansion."

"Miaka, what are the stairs by are rooms?" Koneko asked.

"The third floor is forbidden, don't go up there." Koneko and Ookami exchanged glances.

"Why?" Ookami asked.

"I really don't know. I was just told that."

"Oh."

"Over here on the left are the kitchens, and on the right is the sun room." The continued going straight and turned right, "Here is the Leisure room. It has TVs, video games, bowling, and other stuff like that."

After an hour of walking around the mansion the girls learned about: The Leisure room, Dining Hall, the third floor (forbidden), the Den, the Sun room, the gardens, which had a maze that led the a forest, the Kitchen's, the Lobby, the Ball Room, and the Meeting room.

Miaka was in the middle of explaining where the Theatre was when a man came up to the group and told them that they were needed by Mitsuya-san.

A/N- This is my one and only chapter for the day. I've been working on it for over 2 hours and 30 minutes and it's 10 and a half pages long on word -_-; This is officially the longest I have ever written in my life or writing fanfics XD. I hope you all like it! Please R&R and Thankies for reading!