InuYasha Fan Fiction / Juvenile Orion Fan Fiction ❯ The Aquarian Jewel ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Full Summary: Two years after the death of Inuyasha, Miroku, and little Shippo, Kagome, Sango, and Kohaku who was freed from Naraku settle down in Kagome's time, but after discovering about the Aquarian Age war they have become involved in and Hojo becomes their master, they are being hunted for a jewel by DARKLORE, are they after the shikon or is it something else? During their new found adventure (well their not really traveling)they meet new friends and a second chance for new love blossoms. An Inuyasha/Juvenile Orion crossover if you've never heard of Juvenile Orion I suggest you read it it's really good even if it's a short series.
Pairings: ?
BWA:
Hello people this is my first Fanfic so please be nice to me, if theres anything you think I need to change just tell me and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Arigato gozaimousu!
*****************************
The Aquarian Jewel
It was a peaceful and bright day during spring break the birds were singing happily, the laughter of children could be heard and flowers basked in the sun's warmth. It would seem very tranquil in the sunset shrine if not for the dark figure staring out the window of the Higurashi house.
A young woman with ebony silk hair, sapphire eyes, vivid white skin, and an hourglass frame gazed out of her bedroom window with eyes void of emotion.
Yes, Kagome Higurashi time traveling teenage High school girl well formally, lingered in her dark room away from mother nature where she had once used to always acompanny.
That had all changed the day that her feuedal era friends and herself had defeated Naraku. They had prevailed in defeating Naraku but it had cost a big price.
FLASHBACK
Inuyasha had died after Naraku's ashes had whisked away in the wind from an injury he had sustained from protecting Kikyo of Naraku's great power but both had died in the end in eachothers arms.
Miroku's curse had spread to it's full extent from the over usage of it's power while fighting Kagura sucking him into the black abyss of his cursed right hand, and little Shippo had suffocated from the poisonous miasma that had filled his tiny lungs.
The only ones who had survived were Koga, his two followers Ginta, Hakkaku, Sango, her brother Kohaku who had finally been freed and Kagome herself.
They would have all celebrated for their victoty if not their friends had survived. The male survivors had tried to console both Sango and Kagome for the loss of their friends, but only lead to more tears even for the males.
Kagome, Sango and Kohaku had reached Kaede's village to tell about the good and bad news only to find it demolished along with Kaede and all the villagers.
This only caused more pain but through the tears the three had buried the villagers Kaede's buried near the shrine and performing a service commemorating the dead.
Sango and Kohaku had asked Kagome if they could come along with her to her time not wanting to stay in a place that only had painful memories for them. Kagome had smiled and gladly let them come with her, without the ones who had died pained her but having Sango around helped her know that she was not totally alone.
Kohaku and Sango had lived with Kagome for a good long year but after having learned the new era and it's ways the two siblings got an apartment for themselves not too far from the shrine.
END FLACHBACK
Kagome's eyes narrowed with fury and her hands clenched into fists, at therememberence of thehanyou and miko holding eachother in an embrace as they died.
Her eyes then softend and her hands relaxed, she could not blameher best friendfor protecting the woman that he loved even so if it had been herself she knew he would have done the same for her.
Kagome shook her head out of her reminiscence and walked over to her her closet but stopped midstep as her blue orbs caught sight of the two pictures on her nightstand. The first was a picture she had tooken of whole group and the other of Inuyasha with anirritated look to his face.
She forced her eyes away from the pictures and proceded to her closet, there she through on her black bondage pants with straps and chains, a black skin tight tee with safety pins on the sides, black arm warmers, a pair of combat boots, a spiked choker and black eyeliner.
Kagome had changed her style after coming back from the feuedal era and started wearing like agoth and even painted her room black and changing the decorations. Sango, Kohaku and even Sota chose the new style as Kagome.
She walked down stairs to find the house empty she knew that her mother and grandpa were visiting a relative for the break but Sota had stayed and seemed to be absent as he was here this morning. Kagome shrugged and got herself a bottle of water chugging it down and waltzed out of the house locking up and down the long shrine steps where her Aprilia SL1000 Falco bike waited.
Her Aprilia SL1000 Falco was black with dark red streaks, she had gotten it on her last birthday when she turned 17 got her liscence at 16. She mounted the bike placed in the keys and turned on the ignition.
She quickly sped off in a black blur toward the streets of tokyo and parked ata lot close to Starbucks Cafe. There she spots Sango and Kohaku sitting at a table through the window.
She walked inthrough the door ringing as it opened she looked arouned and heard Kohaku's voice calling in their direction. "Hey, Kagome over here!"
She looked in the direction of the voice and surely there were the two former taijya's she walked over to their table and sat down next to Sango. "Hey, you guy's," said Kagome "so what did you call me here for? Did something come up that Hojo needed us to look up?"
She then looked at their choice of clothes, Sango also had bondage pants with the legs tucked into the combat boots on her feet a fishnet shirt showing a black red spagetti strap underneath a dog choker, stud bracelets on each wrist and her hair in a high pony tail.
Kohaku wore Black jeans with a few rips and tears a few with safety pins to keep it together a black muscle shirt, combat boots, wraps on his wrists similar to the ones he used to wear in the feudal era except black, and his hair in a high ponytail as usual.
Sango was the one to respond to her question but whispered so as the civilians didn't hear, "yeah last night Dai and Yaezaki were attacked by DARKLORE. They said that they seemed as though they were looking for something a jewel that's what they said the DARKLORE were speaking of as they were being attacked."
Kagome's eyes expanded in disturbence, 'could they be talking about the Shikon? Oh I hope not.' Kohaku then asked Kagome's thoughts in a whisper, "do you think they might be looking for the Shikon, sister? I mean most likely once we left the feudal era it would be said the jewel dissapeared again, and the demons are trying to still look for it maybe?"
Sango's face contorted in thought before she responded, "maybe, but we can't be too sure. You know the new cotastrophe's that's going on in this stupid war."Yes, the three know about the Aquarian Age war.
FLASHBACK
Itwas one year after the death of their friends. The three former demon hunters were walking back home to Kagome's house after going to a massive party and then gettingcrashedby the cops. So now they were walking through Tokyo near a few bars, Kagome knew this part of the area was dangerous so she kept a sharp eye open.
After walking a few blocks Kohaku noticed a group of suspicious men following them, "Sango, Kagome some people are following us should we run for it?" Kohaku was a little panicky right now and Kagome's era was still new to him.
Sango was the one to respond to her brothers question trying to reassure him, "don't worry Kohaku, we'll just keep on walking for a bit if they keep on following us then we'll run." Kohaku looked at his sister a little unsure but nodded none the less, he had a really bad feeling about these people following them and he was sure they weren't like the thugs or punks that Kagome talks about that cause trouble during the night these guys were different.
So they went as Sango said they walked for a few minutes and sure enough the same group were still following them. Kagome was getting a little uneasy at the burning gazes of the groups eyeson their backs.
Sango was already fed up so she whispered to the other two, "guys I don't think these bastards are gonna stop following us any time soon, so we'll have to do what Kohaku first asked."
Kagome looked at her friend before voicing her question, "but how? We're in the middle of an abandoned street right now they'll be able to find us no problem even if we hide."
Sango's eye twitched, "we're not hiding Kagome we'll split up," both Kagome and Kohaku looked at her as if she grew another head. "Trust me it'll be harder for them to get us if we split up. We'll meet up at shrine steps alright?"
Kagome and Kohaku looked at eachother and then at Sango, "but what if one of us doesn't get back or we lost our way?" Kagome inquired. Sango gave them a smirk she was confident so she knew her friends could handle it as well I mean they've been hunted and attackedbydemons for Kami's sake!
So their plan went into action all three sprinted in different directions leaving the suspicious group dumbfounded at first before they split up as well after the three.
Kohaku was the first to get caught by two of the men he fought off them with a kick to both of their guts and then their faces. He got into a fighting stance if he was going to have to fight to get out of this then hell he was going to kick some ass.
That was when Hojo made his appearence he was on a nightly stroll when he heard some noises and went to check it out. There he found Kohaku fighting off two thugs and raced over to help.
Both managed to exchange introductions as they both fought off the two thugs, they then returned to their apponents and ready to give some more pain.
That changed suddenly when both men looked at the adelescence and brunette both of the thugsfaces were now demon ones the first had red glowingeyes, sharp fangs and messy white hairthe second had black eyes, messy green hair and big ass fangs hanging from it's mouth. 'I knew it I knew there was something out of place about them,' Kohaku noted.
The thing he didn't understand was why hadn't any of them noticed it and Kagome clearly pointed out that there were no demons in this era. Hojo on the other hand was very confused right now both had no time for questions as the two demons attacked them.
The first attacked with it's claws to Kohaku he quickly dodged it and rounded a kick on it's left jaw the second one attacked Hojo from behind he quickly dodged that and swiftly planted a fist on it's forehead.
The two demons quickly recovered and again attacked this time succeeding in injuring the two. Kohaku got scratched on his left calf and Hojo gota big gash on his back.
Kohaku knew that they were now at an disadvantage especially Hojo so he did the only thing he could do he screamed. Both Sango and Kagome heard the young boy's scream and both dashed back to the young taijya's aid.
As both got there simultaniously what they saw paralyzed them there were a wounded Kohaku andKagome's creepy admirergetting ready to get ripped apart by the two demons circling them. This infuriated Sango seeing her little brother injured, she quickly came to them and Kagome soon next until the rest of the thugs following them arrived this time in their demon forms as well.
Two demons snuck behind the ablivious Kagome and prepared to attack Hojo noticed this and called out to her in warning, "Higurashi-san behind you!" he felt a warm sensation fill him as a light ingulfed all three of the former Inu-tachi's.
Sango and Kohaku's weapons were now in their hands this left them a little bewildered but they none the less used them. The most that changed was Kagome she now had a pair of demon and angel wings upon her back and a long bow and arrows in her hand.
They all managed to vanquish the demons in less than an hour but not without a few scratches and bruises Kohaku and Hojo boththe worst condition. Hojo right now wanted answers and so voiced his frustration, "Ok I really don't mean to raise my voce to you and your friends Higurashi,but what the hell is going on and how the hell do you suddenly have wings!
Kagome cringed at his yelling with her inhanced hearing and sighed shakily before responding to his question, "well, to start off Hojo you know all those times when I was absent from school?" Hojo nodded and Kagome continued, "well it all started on my 15th birthday," and so Kagome told all about the well her adventures and that Kohaku and Sango were from the feudal era but she could not explain about the wings since she herself didn't understand it.
After Kagome's story Hojo was comepletely befuddled he was then going to ask if they knew anything about the demons that attacked them until a figure stepped out of the trees. All four were instantly on guard ready to attack if needed.
What they saw though was a male at least 6'0" with thigh length blonde hair, beautiful golden orbs,and the most handsome face you could imagine. They all relaxed sensing no threat from the stranger.
"Who are you and what is that you want?" Hojo demanded. The man looked at each of them when his eyes landed on Kagome he froze. 'Is that her the one who holds it?'
Hojo was getting rather impatient right now and questioned the man again but with coldness in his voice the man then turned to him and answered him, "I had sensed a forboding in the air and came to investigate and I see already that you have taken care of the ones responsible. I also see that your master is injured."
All four looked at the man in confusion before they all asked, "what master?" The man was suprised did they not know about the war that's waging? Well none the less he explained to them about the four factions E.G.O., DARKLORE, WIZ-DOM, ARAYASHIKI, ERASERS, and POLESTAR EMPIRE (A/N: EMPIRE for short) the mind breakers those who control beings with power which he explained that Hojo was one.
He also explained that Sango and Kohaku were part of the EMPIRE and Kagome was a mix a mix of ARAYASHIKI, WIZ-DOM, ERASER, and DARKLORE. This he couldn't explain so he continued on.
Last he explained the Aquarian Age war the war that has been waging against all factions and mindbreakers for 2000 years this had suprised the four well Hojo was unconcious now from his head spinning from all the new and strange information.
The man had quickly healed all of them with his ERASER powers and started leaving but Kagome stopped him and questioned him, "how do we know that your not lying?"
The man turned to her then faced front and started walking again he stopped close to the trees and turned to her again, "you may beleive me or not it is your descision but I warn you it is not going to be an easy life if you decide to do anything about the war. I bid you all farewell and a safe path towards the future," the man proclaimed.
All four stared after the man and all were silent before they all started for Kagome's home to discuss what they just learned. That was the beggining of their new life of blood and meyham (sp?).
END FLASHBACK
That all happened last year and they now had six members in their group their master, Kohaku, Sango, Dai, Yaezaki, and of course Kagome herself. Dai wasan ERASER and Yaezaki was of the E.G.O.
Kagome stood from her seat having enough and said she was getting herself a coffee, she walked over to the counter but in the process bumped into a customer as he was turning around. Kagome was startled and started falling backwards but was caught just in time around her waist by the man she bumped into.
"Are you alright miss?" he asked with concern. As she looked up at her savior her mind went blank at the onyx eyes and handsome face that looked back at her.
*************************
BWA: Well that's it for chapter 1 sorry for the slight cliffy. Well tell me what you think and I'll update soon. Here is some Juvenile Orion facts of the factions if you don't know anything about them. Arigato for reading my story. Ja ne! R&R please.
Juvenile Orion facts
E.G.O.,
the Evolutional Girls Organization the group is made up of normal men and women with strong psychic powers and ESP.They are seeking to unite and lead the 3 psychic fronts on Earth, a new idea even among those with psychic powers.
ARAYASHIKI, of Eastern origin
they are led by Taoist shrine maidens and consist primarily of those trained in Chinese martial arts.They are aiming for world equality and balance of consciousness.
DARKLORE,
their power comes from demons and ghosts, and their members include descendants and reincarnations of cursed gods. They fight in order to see their power and influence increase.
WIZ-DOM,
they primarily use Western sorcery. Their roster includes Knights, magicians, and priests. In the name of God, they seek to build a stricter and more holy society.
ERASERS,
appearing suddenly to combat the other 4 powers, they are an alien organization. The group includes angels, androids, dragons, and the like. Their name comes from their merciless attacks that seem to "erase" their foes. But what is their objective...?
POLESTAR EMPIRE, also known as the EMPIRE is the newst faction and right now there is no information of the new faction.