InuYasha Fan Fiction / Kimba The White Lion Fan Fiction ❯ Prepare for White Lions Meet the two Half Demons! ❯ Funny Fellings of Danger Coming ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1

"Kimba!" Kambi whispered.Only the same dream for a week now.Someone is coming I know it."Kambi!" Kimba whispered.Only the same dream for a week now.Someone is coming I know it. After the dreams were over they slept on.Meanwhile Shippo and Shiomae the two fox demons where waiting when a male green and yellow parrot flew by looking down.Shippo and Shiomae felt as if staring at the two making sure of something.

"Shippo don't be scared.Sure he looks creepy but......."Shiomae stopped "What's wrong Shiomae?"Her brother said.She made a bug eyed face."THE LITTLE BASTARD STOLE MY BRACELET!!!!!!!"She screamed as loud as she could.The bird heard her scream.As he flew to Africa.For u see this bird was Pauley Cracker! He was spying because of the dreams Kimba And Kambi had.Miroku the cursed monk came to Shiomae."What's wrong?" he said Shiomae blushed at the charming mortal."That bird stole my bracelet.".Just then InuYashu came ''So what? those things come cheap."she sounded like InuYasha.Shiomae put her head down and blushed "Well u see that bracelet had our jewel shards on it." Shiomae said bashfully all together her companions screamed "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!"

Meanwhile in Africa a preistess fought off a hideous unknown beast."Kimba Kambi claw it now!" The preistess Rebecca said (Preistess is actually Bucky deers girlfreind Becky transformed.) At once the little cubs did as they were told.Becky kept hitting all her power on the tremendous creature.Suddenly the lions leaped onto the