InuYasha Fan Fiction / Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ High School Story ❯ Anything Goes Highschool ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Me:Well hello to yall!

Akito: *sigh*

Me: Whats with your long face?

Akito: *sigh*

Me: Would you stop sighing!!!

Akito: *sigh*

Me: *Smack him with Sanas thing*

Akito: OWWW!!

Me: HA! thats what you get for sighing all the time!

Akito: Well fine! I was sighing because...becuause...uhh...uhh...TO MAKE YOU MAD!!! ya! thats it!

Me: *vein pops* you...you..ASS!! *smacks him again* you just wait..im going to make you do something horrible! *runs off*

Akito:NOOooo! Aw man this sucks! dammit!

Inuyasha: *smirk* ha! you deserve it! all i do is fight with my enemy Kouga.

Akito: *Leer at Inuyasha* hmph! all i did was sit on top of the lockers and read!

Inuyasha: Well now your gonna do something horrible *snicker*

Akito: *groans*

so now we are gonna be in the story i made!! my first one too! its my first time so i hope yall like it!

It was another typical day...at the Anything Goes High School. The usual is: Akito Hayama on the top of the locker reading a magazine, Sana is yelling at the boys to quit bothering the teacher and let her get to work, and Kouga is asking Kagome to be his mate, Inuyasha is of course fighting Kouga saying "NO!!" and Akane and Ranma are hav ing one of those 'dummy' fights...and Masaya and Kish are fighting over Ichigo while she is having a plan with her Mew Mews...very complicated..and all this is happening in one classroom.

"Inuyasha, Sit!!" yelled Kagome. He fell on the floor with his head first and Kouga smirks. "Im so sorry Kouga! I dont know whats gotten into Inuyasha but please stop fighting with him. Its not his fault that hes so immature."said Kagome. Inuyasha was back up and sitting on the desk glaring at Kouga and Kagome. " Oh no, its not a problem Kagome," said Kouga," its Inuyasha's fault so he should apologize." Inuyasha gave him a death glare. "Well..Okay..Inuyasha apologize to Kouga."said Kagome.

"NO WAY!!" yelled Inuyasha. "Why in the seven hells should i apologize??"

"Whatch what your saying young man!" scold the teacher," no bad languages in this classro--AHHHHHHH!!" she screamed. The Akito's gang had squirted ink gun at the teacher. "Ha Ha Ha HA !!" they laughed. "Akito, make them stop!" screamed Sana. "No! Its a nice chage to be bad!" smirked Akito. "Fine! Then Im gonna show the whole classroom your underwear!!" yelled Sana. She was running around the classroom with a pair of boxers that has mickey mouse. The classroom got a big silence.

Then..."OOOOH!! I wanna see his undies!" yelled Fuka. "No ME, Sana!"

"He wears Mickey Mouse boxers??" " I wonder how she got his boxers?"

"SANA!!!!!!! HOW'D YA GET MY UNDERWEAR???" screamed Akito. He chased her jumping on the desks while Sana was waving the underwear above her head running. "Give it back!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Akito. "I will if you make them quit scaring the teacher!!" yelled back Sana, laughing like a maniac.

"OKAY!!! FINE I WILL MAKE THEM QUIT!! JUST GIVE IT BACK!!" screamed Akito trying to catch Sana. Sana threw back his undies to him. "Ok guyz you better stop scaring the teacher and let her get to work," smirked Sana.

"Akito, tell them." Akito's face was very very red and he said,"Okay ya. Uh..you guyz should quit." Inuyasha smirked."Aw man, that was hilarious! But it wouldn't be good if my underwear was stolen! But man that was some morning today!!" said Inuyasha. "SIT!"

Me:So, how did u guyz like it so far?

Akito: I HATE YOU!!

Me: HA! Not my fault! I told you that something horrible would happend to you!

Akito: But THAT was TOO MUCH!! How would you like it if somebody took your undies?

Me: Hipposai would take 'em.

Hipposai: Of COURSE! I stole your undies this morni--

Me: *SMACK*

Hipposai: owwiee...*looks teary eyed* i was just telling you the truth..*runs away*

Me: Well, we'll see about my next chapter.