InuYasha Fan Fiction / Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ High School Story ❯ Whacko Class ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Me: Welcome welcome!

Akito: Hmph!

Ranma: Hey! I wanna be the main in this chapter!

Me: Maybe...

Ranma: But I dont want any horrible things happening to me.

Akito: HEY! What your saying!

Ranma:*whispers* ya..i know, she gets really mad...

Me: HEY!!!! What are you whispering about?

Ranma and Akito: NOTHING!!

so here's the next chapter!hope yall like it!

*********************************************************

chapter 2

"So teacher, get on with the lesson please," said Akane. "Ya,ya, your the goody goody huh?" said Ranma. "Shut up dummy!"glared Akane. "Well it's true isn't it? Dummy!" said Ranma. "Yall just quit with that fight!" yelled Kagome."And let the teacher do what she's suppose to do."

"Well,then I suppose I can do my lesson in peace," said the teacher. "Now, turn to page 10." She sat on her chair and began the lesson.

"Uh, mom? I dont have my book," said Tsuyoshi. "Mom??" said Ranma. "HA HA HA!" laughed the Akito gang. Tsuyoshi turned red. "Mama's Boy!! Mama's boy!" yelled Inuyasha. "SIT!!" He fell with his face flat on the floor and Kouga stepped on him. "Uh oh, there we go again," said Sana."Akito! Do something!" Akito was sitting on the chair for a change but still reading his magazine."Arg, stop telling me to do something!" he said,"why dont you ask somebody else? Like Naozumi." He went back to reading. Sana got mad and tryed to get to him to smack him but desks were flying and the teacher finally got tired of the class and left. "It's all your fault, Ranma!" yelled Akane,"you shouldn't have said anything then maybe nobody would have noticed that he said mom!" Ryoga came over and put a hand on her shoulder from behind. "Akane, Akane, you should calm do--" then he got hit on the head by a desk that was flying. "Uh oh, he fainted,"said Ranma. "Scar of Wind!!" yelled Inuyasha charging to Tsuyoshi."Sit, Inuyasha!" screamed Kagome as Inuyasha fell again just as he was reaching Tsuyoshi. "Why'd ya do that fo--?" Just as he was about to stand, Tsuyoshi smacked him on the head with a chair. "Two down, lot more to go,"said Akito. Then Sana finally reached Akito and started whacking him with her thing. "Oww!! Okay okay!! You win!! I'll make him stop!" yelled Akito covering his head. So he walked over to Tsuyoshi and whacked his head. "I'll take him to the nurse." Then Ichigo came over. "Wait! Take Inuyasha and Ryoga too!" "Sure thing," replied Akito. He walked out of the classroom. "Oh no! Look at the mess! I thought we were gonna have a normal class!" said Mint. "and oops! I forgot to take my afternoon tea! I'll be right back!" She hurried out of the classroom. The classroom door was in the hallway, broken in half, and all the desks were either flipped over or broken. There were papers flying everywhere now and in just one word, it was a total wreck.

"My goodness! Ranma-honey, are you ok?" asked Ukyo as she walked towards Ranma. "Hmph! I think he is cuz he's so hard headed," replied Akane. "Whatch what your saying!" said Ranma.

" Kagome, are you alright?" asked Kouga as he took Kagome's hands. Then out of nowhere pops out Inuyasha kicking Kouga. "Whatch it, wolf-boy!" he yelled. "Are you jealous?" asked Kouga. Inuyasha pinkened."N-no of course not!!"he yelled. "Oh really? Well then, I guess you wont mind if i go out with Kagome!"said Kouga. He took Kagome's hands. "Kagome, will you be my mate?"asked Kouga with such a passion in his eyes. "Uhhh..."said Kagome. "NO!!"yelled Inuyasha. He pinkened again. "Gosh Inuyasha, if your gonna be like that why dont you just admit your jealous?" said Mint. "I'm not jealous!" yelled Inuyasha. "You know, your just like Ranma,"said Akane,"he wont admit he's jealous either." Ranma blushed and said," Hey! Leave me out of this!" He left for a duel with Kuno and prize as the Pig-tailed girl.

"OH NO! The principal is coming!! Get the classroom clean!!" yelled Ichigo. "Uh..Pudding and Lettuce can like..rest,"said Sana.

Everyone got to work and in no time the classroom was smooth and shiny.

"Hello kids! Im the principal! HO HO HO!" said Mr.Pricipal. "Wow,this classroom is sure clean! Well, we have new students today!" he said. "Come on up!" Then the three kids came and grinned. "Hi, Im Kish," said the middle one. "And im Pie,"said the oldest one. "And Im Tart!" yelled the youngest one. "Okay well kids, I have to go now. See you later!" said the principal walking off.

"Whew! We got the classroom cleaned just in time!" said Fuka. "Oh really? Well we're here to mess it up!" yelled Kish. He looked around the classroom. "Hmph, alot of kids huh?" he murmured,"heh, the catgirl will do." He walked towards Ichigo and kissed her. "Just like I thought! Yum!" Ichigo got mad and started slapping him. "You pervert! You creep!! How dare you??" she screamed. "Ow! Heh, I like you better now!" He started chasing her. "Arrrrg!!" she screamed, while running away. "What a classroom this is..." said Pie. "Hmph! I'd rather be somewhere else!" said Akito. Whack! goes Sana. "Whatch what your saying! And what happened to Tsuyoshi and Ryoga?"

"I left them in the nurse room and Inuyasha escaped and there he is fighting Kouga, again."he replied. "Would you stop reading!" yelled Sana,"and move! or do something!" She whacked him again."Okay sure."said Akito. He he started petting Sana's breast. "ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!"screamed Sana. She started whacking him a thousand times a second. "Way to go Sana!" yelled Akane. "Thats what a good fighter does!!" Ranma whacked her on the head. "Heh, Sana, you shouldnt listen to a hard-headed tomboy." Out of nowhere, Akane pulled out her sword,"Oh YA? Wanna fight?" She started whacking his head with the sword."That's my girl, Akane!" yelled Kuno, hugging her, well breasts..."ARGG!" she yelled. She whacked him and Ranma jumped on him. "Owww...."said Kuno.

"AHHHHHHHHH! Get away from meeee!!!" yelled Ichigo. Kish chased her all around. "Gimme a kiss!"he yelled. Ichigo ran to Masaya. "Hey! That's my kitty!" he yelled. "You know what? I'll take care of him," said Koga. "He's annoying me." He chased Kish everywhere making a mess.

"YOU GUUUUUUUUYSSS!!!" screamed Sana. "CALM DOWN!" She stood on top of the lockers. "You know what? You can be my goddess too!" yelled Kuno. He hugged her. BAM! goes Akito. "She's my girl."he said. "OOOOOO~thats so sweet!"yelled Kagome. "I wish somebody would do that to me,"she said. "Oh I will my precious."said Koga. "Eh, no,"said Inuyasha. "Oh? Are you gonna?"asked Kagome. Inuyasha blushed.

*********************************************************

Me: So how'd you like it? Email and tell me or there's always Reviews!

Sana: YA!

Akito: Why oh why did I get stuck saying that?

Me: Oh? You didn't like saying that? She is your girl after all.

Sana: *gets out her thing and is ready to smack him if he says the wrong thing.

Akito: Uhh..Of course shes my girlfriend but it was too embarrasing *blush*

Me: Awwwww!

Sana: HA! Thats the 3rd time you blushed! Heh heh heh!

Akito: Oh brother, Im outta here.