InuYasha Fan Fiction / Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Brave or stupid? ❯ the colnclusion to the spring dance! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter four- the colnclusion to the spring dance!
 
Fine I will ignore the fact that I get no reviews, and continue writing
 
“ Alright every one, the winner for this years king of spring is Yuki-kun!” (who'da thought?) the announcer shouted. “ And this years Queen of spring, is the one the only, Veera!”
They went up to the stand, Veera blushing. Inuyasha and Akito both said in unision, “ I thought she was practicing that goddess' traditions.”
“ Alright, now a speech!”
“ Well, I guess I've gone from prince Yuki to King Yuki. I'd like to thank everybody, and even the idiotic cats. Thank you.” Yuki said happily. “ Your turn, your highness.”
“ Umm. Er, well, thank you for voting for me? Oh and I'd like to give a special thanks to Su, and Melataru. But I can't accept this. I wiosh to give it to Su.” Veera said wisely. “ I stand for chasity, and independence from a man is very important to me.”
“ That's beautiful. But too bad! Yuki-kun, and Veera-san, you must dance!” Su shouted pointing her ray gun at them happily.
“ Lets tango.” Yuki said in a dramatic deep voice. They erupted into the tango, taking it very seriously.
“ What kind of king and queen dance is that?” Melataru said. “ This is how it's done.” She then erupted into song:
 
Uh huh, this is my shit
All the girls stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl

Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit [x4]

I heard that you were talking shit
And you didn't think that I would hear it
People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up
So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
That's right, put your pom-poms downs, getting everybody fired up

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl

Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit [x4]

So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers
No principals,no student-teachers
Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one
So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you
That's right I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl

Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit [x4]

Let me hear you say this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

Again
This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl

Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit [x4]

As they did that, Melataru and Su along with three background dancers on each side began to dance seductively.
 
Okay that dance is now over! Now that we dove into Veera's personal life, lets fly into Su's!
Su was in her undergound laboratory that was not only under ground, but under her room! “ OKAY! I AM HANDLEING TOXIC CHEMICALS!! PLEASE PUT ON GAS MASKS!” she screamed at every body. They instinctively put on the masks.
Su picked up a vile filled with a green ooze, and put in in a jar. Then it exploded!
Later~
“ Su, I can't keep on paying for the damages you cause. If you continue, the school will not pay for it and you'll be stuck in a roofless house. I assure you that the school doesn't need you that badly.” The school administrator said.
“ Don't worry, sir. This wont be happening again. Su is now to trade rooms with me.” Veera said happy that she was controlling Su for once.
“ Thank you. Atleast there is someone with sence in this house. Oh, and I have heard that there is alchohol in the premisis.”
“ No sir.” Veera and Su said nervously.
“ Booze, booze, booze, booze…” Melataru chimed skiping by, drinking from a bottle of booze.
“ Hmph. I'm going to pre tend I didn't just see that, and exit slowly.”
“ You better exit slowly. Or Bobot will attack you.” Su said happily and proud.
“ What's-“
All the sudden Bobot, a huge robot equiped with weapons the military weren't allowed to have, came out of the sky.
“ That's bobot.”
“ Oh.” He said backing up slowly. Then when he left, Bobot flew up again.
“ Su you really need to decide what you're going to be. I mean, you say you want to be a teacher but of what.”
“ I decided that I will teach physical education, and also be a thechnition for the military, coducting sinister plans for war, and creating more bobots to stand in for our troops!” Su shouted unexpectantly.
“ It seem's that I underestimated you.”
“ It's okay. That happens.” She said pulling out a machine gun and shooting holes into the wall.
“ Su! Did you listen to anything he said!? No more weapons. No more secret undergroung labs. You're sleeping in my room.”
“ Thank god you know nothing of the tube.”
“ Tube? What tube?”
“ I can't tell you. If you knew, not only would you be angered, but I wouldn't be able to access my laoratory in dire situations!”
 
Well there you go. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to make this chapter. PLEASE review! It makes me feel really cool! And I'd love the suggestions!