InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Friend ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha or Naruto. Plot is entirely mine though.
Summary: See first chapter.
 
!@(*Y#(*!PIQ)U(E)P(IU( E*( *Y(*Y YEW *&@Y* &YW
 
 
Looking into the sky from his window, he wondered about the same thing everyday. Sighing inwardly, he set himself to get ready and dressed for the day ahead.
 
Exciting out he look into the apartment once again, setting up his mask and locked his door.
 
- - -
 
Bright blue eyes glared at the figure in front of him, arms crossed stiffly and the small body of a thirteen year-old stood rigidly, his gaze never faltering.
 
The figure being glared at was oblivious to his surroundings and blissfully continued on with his activities which right now consisted of reading a small orange book. Small giggles came from the man, making the young boy's glare harden even more.
 
This is bloody pathetic thought the boy, he continued on glaring hoping that sooner or later his jounin-sensei will soon responded to the iciness of the glare and discard his book and actually train them for once.
 
Naruto Uzumaki, thirteen-year old genin of Konoha the Hidden Leaf Village, located at the Country of Fire. He was also known as the prankster of Konoha, the loud unpredictable shinobi and the last, which only the elder generation of the village silently acknowledged him as the Demon King, The Ninetails Kyuubi.
 
Today was just another day for thirteen year-old Naruto, a bright sunny day rising over the horizon of Konoha. The villagers going on with their daily lives, Academy students rising from their beds and groaning at the oncoming lectures they knew they'll have to face.
 
Genin teams making their way towards the training grounds to receive the D missions, or the ever rare C missions.
 
For Naruto it was just an ongoing ritual. But right now he wished that he missed out on today's training schedule seeing as Team 7's sensei Kakashi Hatake was not going to bother with anything today.
 
This would have been okay with Naruto if it only happened once in awhile but the truth was… Everyday it always occurred
 
So right now he was glaring at the so-called sensei of his.
 
The good thing for Naruto was that he wasn't the only one doing the evil thing to the jounin, one of his teammates Sakura Haruno was part of the club although she wasn't a full-time member as she often switched from glaring to her sensei to making lovey dovey eyes at her crush Sasuke Uchiha, another member of Team 7.
 
And doing this whole icy glaring eye thing for over an hour made one think, why on earth was he even doing it in the first place.
 
Body relaxing just a tinsy tiny bit, the glare not once leaving the blonde's face Naruto decided that he should just train on his own.
 
Which is something; Uchiha Sasuke had been doing the whole time as he didn't want to be part of the little club Naruto and Sakura unconsciously made.
 
Turning his body at 180Ëš around, Naruto unknowingly let it show on his face all the weariness and dejection he felt. Before it was quickly covered with glistening blue eyes, a pouty mouth and a hunched form.
 
With his hands tucked away into the pockets of his orange jumpsuit, he silently walked away.
 
Two and a half pairs of eyes watched the hunched form. One set green, watching worriedly over the hunched form; Onyx eyes curiously wondering what the dobe was up to; one black uncovered eye peered over the top of his orange book and watched amusedly after the orange clad body.
 
The blonde barely escaped the eyes glued to his back, when a chuunin suddenly appeared.
 
“Hatake-san! Hokage-sama was requested for you and your team to meet her with her in office. Immediately!” and after that, the chuunin left with other errands to run.
 
Reluctantly putting away Icha Icha Paradise: Volume 4 away into his pocket. Kakashi stood and addressed his students.
 
“Make your way to the Hokage Tower as quickly as possible; I'll meet you guys there,” This was said in a serious manner and the genins could only comply the orders. Looking over each person once Kakashi set off on his own.
 
All three exchanged glances each and everyone wondered what could possibly make Kakashi-sensei serious but this was easily broken with a squeal emitting from the pink-haired, green-eyed kunoichi.
 
“Sasuke-kun! Let's walk together!” and with that Sakura latched herself onto her one and only crush's arm.
 
Sasuke had brief look of discomfort before it was replaced with the famous scowl of his, when he heard his blonde rival laughing at his predicament.
 
Hearing the laugh coming from the shorter boy, inner Sakura got into a boxing position and punched at something in front of her. While Sakura got behind the laughing figure, eyes glittered evilly and struck the poor boy on the head.
 
“OWW!” Naruto crouched down, his hands clutching at the lump forming on top of his head. Two waterfalls of tears fell from his closed eyes while he muttered about the pains and harms his crush gave him.
 
Sasuke walked out of the training grounds with Sakura following him like a little puppy following its master, both not in the slightest worried about their teammate.
 
Blue eyes followed the two genins and made sure to continue on with the fake tears streaming down his face.
 
As soon as the figures were clearly away from eyesight Naruto stood up, wiped away imaginary dirt from his orange clothes and also cleaned his face away to clear the tears from skin.
 
Crossing his arms, his head looked up and sighed quite loudly.
 
Today was just not his day.
 
!@(*Y#(*!PIQ)U(E)P(IU( E*( *Y(*Y YEW *&@Y* &YW
 
 
 
Today was just not her day.
 
Looking up at the clouds in the sky, Kagome Higurashi wondered how on earth she ended up getting lost.
 
Reminiscing her day, she remembered that in the last town she had been in, which was two days ago, Kagome was asking around for directions.
 
When she had encountered a portly sized man, with a big mustache quite like the mustache that come from the man of the game monopoly. At first glance he seemed too cheerful, eyes in an upside down `u' and a big toothy grin.
 
But she believed that the directions given from him were true and genuine. Ohh…if only she had listened to the nice old cook at the ramen stand to stay away from cheerful portly men.
 
Brushing away a black strand of hair away from her face, Kagome decided to now head towards the direction south instead of the direction east.
 
But before she could do anything Kagome had to finish her plate of sushi first.
 
Thinking to herself. Kagome wondered how much longer would it take before she reached her destination and how much longer would it take to find her friends.
 
Finally chewing the last thing on her plate and paying the old maid behind the delicious food prepared. Kagome headed onto the south direction.
 
Heading out of the door, Kagome quickly entered back inside when she remembered she had forgotten her change and also to ask for directions.
 
- - -
 
Blue eyes looked up into the night sky, watching the bright twinkling stars against the dark, black dusky sky. Thinking along the thoughts of what tomorrow would bring and when they would soon again meet a long lost friend.
 
The eyes closed, and the person turned their body to drift off into sleep.
 
Before drifting off into the darkness of sleep, a word entered their mind.
 
Goodnight.
 
!@(*Y#(*!PIQ)U(E)P(IU( E*( *Y(*Y YEW *&@Y* &YW
 
Author's Note: Well here's the second chapter finally! Sorry if it took a long time and also I am very sorry if the chapter didn't turn out very well because I kinda had writer's block! ;! Also a big thankyou to everyone who waited patiently and read this fic and a very BIG thankyou to the reviewers.
Hope you all enjoyed it. Until next time.!