InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Healing Wounds ❯ Senior Year Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author’s Note: I changed Rin’s name to Izumi because I thought it would sound prettier and more mature. This fan fiction is sort of a spinoff of a crossover fan fiction I read on fanfiction.net. I would really appreciate it if you could review my story. This is my first every fan fiction that is not a total piece of crap so please tell me any changes I should make so that it can be improved.
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, or Naruto. If I did then the story line would change so much that it would just piss people off. I am just a Jr. High Student who has a thing for anime fan fiction.
Chapter One: Senior Year Begins
“Izumi get your lazy ass up before I kick your ass”, screamed an annoyed Tenten. “I don’t want to”, mumbled a tired Izumi. “It’s barely the first day of school and your already going to make us late”, Tenten replied.
Izumi quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the restroom. She turned on the shower and jumped in. Izumi washed her hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. She quickly washed her body with cinnamon scented body wash. After taking a shower Izumi rushed to her bedroom. She ran to her closet and began looking through her clothes. Izumi picked out a cream colored baby doll blouse and a black mini skirt with white leggings. She then slipped on some black ballet flats.
Tenten entered the room laughing her head off and said ,”I can’t believe you fell for that. We still have fifty more minutes before school starts”. Izumi then glared at her with her hazel green eyes. “Tenten why did you do that”, Izumi yelled with an angry tone. “I did it because, knowing you Izumi, you would have woken up late and made us late on the first day of school”. “Whatever help me do my hair and make-up before we go to school”, Izumi replied.
With that Tenten grabbed Izumi’s medieval brush and began combing Izumi’s long silky ebony hair. Tenten left Izumi’s bangs out and pulled her hair back with a silk cream colored head band. After combing Izumi’s hair, Tenten dabbed some peach lip gloss on Izumi’s lips. Then she blended some blush on Izumi’s cream colored cheeks. For a finishing tough Tenten applied some cream glitter eye shadow. Izumi looked stunning.
Izumi and Tenten had been best friends for about three years now and considered each other sisters. Izumi’s father was a wealthy business man who was constantly out of town. Tenten’s parents were business partners with Izumi’s father. Since they were also out of town a lot all three of them agreed to let Izumi and Tenten share an expensive manor so that they wouldn’t have to travel everywhere they went.
The manor was Modern styled and was three stories. On the first floor there was the kitchen, dining room, a party room, the living room that no one used, and the servants’ quarters. The second floor had the arcade room, the home theater, the gym which had an indoor Olympic size swimming pool and a massive library with books on just about anything. The third floor had six guest rooms, four bedrooms, ten bathrooms, and spa room. On the roof of the house there was a professional soccer field complete with goal posts and stands. The backyard had a house full of stalls for pure blood Arabian horses which were bred among the finest conditions. Next to the horses there was a professional race horse track. There were three beautiful gardens, one was Japanese styled, another European, and the last one was tropical. Near the gardens there was another Olympic size pool with professional diving boards.
Tenten and Izumi decided to drive Izumi’s silver Mercedes-Benz SLR. It had custom chrome rims (do those even exist?) and cream colored leather seats with black stitching. They sped off to school without a word. “So how have you and Itachi been doing, Izumi”, asked a curious Tenten. “He’s going to take me on a date tonight and then were going over to his place”, Izumi responded. “You two are getting pretty serious eh?”, “I’m not going to let him get any Tenten. I’m just going to make out with him.”, “Whatever you say Izumi.” With those words Tenten leaned back and enjoyed the rest of the ride to school.
When they drove up they saw that Itachi had also decided to drive his black Mercedes-Benz SLR. His had red leather seats with black stitching. Itachi wore a black pin striped button up shirt with three buttons undone, black almost skinny jeans, and black and silver DC shoes. His long hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail and on his face was his incredibly sexy smirk (*drools*). Itachi’s eyes hungrily watched Izumi as she slid out of her sports car.
“So are we still on for our date tonight Tachi-kun?” asked Izumi with a playful tone. Itachi then wrapped his arms possessively around Izumi and put his mouth to her ear and said ,”Why wouldn’t we?”. Izumi then kissed Itachi on lips passionately. “I think I’ll go find Neji”, Tenten said as she walked away from the couple.
Itachi and Izumi decided to go and grab their schedules for their senior year. They met up with Neji and Tenten at the front office.
Izumi’s Schedule
1st Period P.E. with Anko Mitarashi
2nd Period Art with Kurenai Yuuhi
3rd Period English with Kakashi Hatake
4th Period History with Asuma Sarutobi
5th Period Lunch
6th Period Biology with Orochimaru
7th Period Hand to Hand combat with Guy Might
Tenten’s Schedule
1st Period P.E. with Anko Mitarashi
2nd Period English with Kakashi Hatake
3rd Period Biology with Orochimaru
4th Period History with Asuma Sarutobi
5th Period Lunch
6th Period Art with Kurenai Yuuhi
7th Period Hand to Hand Combat
Neji’s schedule
1st Period P.E. with Anko Mitarashi
2nd Period English with Kakashi Hatake
3rd Period History with Asuma Sarutobi
4th Period Biology with Orochimaru
5th Period Lunch
6th Period Art with Kurenai Yuuhi
7th Period Hand to Hand Combat with Guy Might
Itachi’s schedule
1st Period P.E. with Anko Mitarashi
2nd Period Art with Kurenai Yuuhi
3rd Period English with Kakashi Hatake
4th Period Biology with Orochimaru
5th Period Lunch
6th Period History with Asuma Sarutobi
7th Period Hand to Hand Combat with Guy Might
“Man, Tenten and I are the only ones who don’t have Biology together”, whined Izumi. “At least all our other classes we know each other”, Tenten said. “Class starts in ten minutes we should get moving”, Negi said. They walked together until they had to go in separate locker rooms. Tenten and Izumi went into the Girls’ locker room while Neji and Itachi walked into the Boys’ locker room.
End of Chapter One
Author’s Note: I know it’s kind of short but I’ll try to make it longer next time. My dad wants me to study my Latin vocabulary even though I’m on fall break. I still have three more days until I go back to school so I might be able to upload a new chapter. Please Review my story. It would make me update faster.