InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest of the Sacred Ramen Noodles ❯ FOODEH!!!! FEWD!!!!! HUNGREH!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Joy: Hello, our beloved Host died yesterday he was shot to death, we belive that the murder was drug related *crys* so I will be your new host! :D now to get back to the story…
 
Inuyahsa: Naruto, I am sooooooooo hungry, that Xtra large pizza wasn't enough for me, what about you?
Naruto: eh, I am also starving, but I am still so surprised that Pizza place Delivers to public gas station restrooms…
Inuyasha: yea, I am glad they do though
 
/Man in Cat suit: I am here with the Marchucking corporation, and we have to stop you, the ramen is the best we have ever made and we haven't found out what we did to make it that way…
Inuyasha: all the more reason to kill you!
Naruto: Sexy Juitsu!!!! *does juitsu*
Man in cat suit: ohhh… :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Inuyasha: Hit him!!!!
Naruto: MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! *Grabs stick and pokes crotch*
Man in cat suit: BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH *curls into little ball* *crys*
Naruto and Inuyasha: *laugh*
Inuyasha: take his gun!
Naruto: *sigh fine* *grabs gun out of the back of mans pants* AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH DOOOOOOODIE!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEKKKKKKKKK HELP!!!!!!!!!!! ECOLIDE!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! *throws gun on ground*
Gun: *shoots random man in the crotch*
Man: *starts to cry and curls up into little ball*
Sloth: *with honey and what looks like ketsup all over his face starts to bite at the mans crotch* *discovers a donut around the bullet wound* *gnaws on donut*
Inuyasha: AHHHHHHH WHAT IS HE DOING TO THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto: he is just eating the guys donut…
Inuyasha: :o XO AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *covers ears*\
 
Naruto O.K….
 
 
 
 
Kid1: Hey guys Check out me new Frisbee!!
Kid2-4: COOL!!!!!
Kid5: hmm that thing looks familiar…
Adult: hey kids lets go play with his Frisbee!!!!!!!!! And do ya'll want some candy?
Kid1-5: Okay!!!!!!!!!!!
 
/at park
Adult: catch!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Throws sharp Frisbe at kid 2*
Kid 2: AHHHHHHHHH MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *has arm cut off by frisbee*
Strange man: OHHHHHHHH THAT FEEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Everyone: *looks at strange man shocked*
 
Strange man: oh… wrong commercial, this is the Feicle matter massage theropy clinic and resturaunt commercial right?
Everyone: nope….
Strange man: o I c…. *SCREAMS REEAALLLYYY GIRLY LIKE and flils arms and runs off set
Kid 1: Ok… anyway… I got this awseme Frisbee from panther toys!!!! *hold up sawblade*
Everyone but adult: AHHHHHHH MY STOMACH!!!!! IT FEELS LIKE IT IS BEING TURNED INSIDE OUT!!!!! *curls on ground*
Adult: uhhhhhhhhhh *runs away*\
 
Joy: Okay.. well, we are out of time… cya all later!!!!!!!! Nexttime on “The Quest of the Sacred Ramen Noodle”!!!!!!