InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Hope you all like my fic so far. Thanks for reading and reviewing! Oh, yeah. In the last chapter Kagome was 13, Sasuke was 14, Naruto was 13, Sakura was 13 and Kakashi was 18. Then it was two years later. Like I said before, I know Kakashi isn't that young but I want to give reviewers a chance to vote. Besides, I like Kakashi/Kagome, but I'm not going to vote.
 
Votes:
 
Kakashi/Kagome:
Sasuke/Kagome:
Naruto/Kagome:
Sasuke/Kagome/Kakashi: 1
Naruto/Kagome/Sasuke:
Naruto/Kagome/Kakashi:
Kagome/Iruka:
Kagome/Itachi: 1
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Inuyasha and probably never will.
 
Chapter 2
 
______Three years since Kagome left______
 
In Konohagakure
 
“Alright Team! Get ready to set out, you have another mission. Since we did very well on our other ones, the Hokage decided to give you a harder one,” Kakashi told Team Seven.
 
“All right! It's about time we got something harder! Those `missions' were too easy! Believe it!” Naruto exclaimed loudly.
 
“Shut up, loser,” Sasuke said rudely.
 
“Yeah, shut up Naruto!” Sakura echoed.
 
“Why did you become like Sasuke, Sakura? When Kagome was still here, we were all friends. But now you act like you hate me,” Naruto said, hurt flashing across his sky blue eyes.
 
“Well, Kagome is not here anymore is she? We'll never see her again, Naruto. Get that through your thick skull. She could be dead and eaten somewhere for all we know!” Sakura said cruelly.
 
“Enough chit-chat. We have a mission to do and I want some ground covered before dark.” Kakashi interrupted the two's `chit-chat'.
 
“Even if you people lost hope in Kagome. I didn't! And Gaara and Neji and Ino and Hinata and lots of others! Believe it!” Naruto shot back at Sakura before he walked off behind Kakashi and Sasuke.
______Evening______
 
“Kakashi-sensei, why did we st-” Sakura was interrupted was Kakashi.
 
“Shh! Defensive formation! We're surrounded,” he whispered to them.
 
Sasuke immediately changed into a defensive position, but Naruto and Sakura were a bit slow. That was all their enemies needed and they attacked.
 
Team Seven's eyes widened as missing-nin and youkai swarmed out of the forest. There were hundreds upon hundreds of them, coming one right after the other. They were surrounded on all sides except for under the ground. Team Seven's chunins couldn't control their chakra for a long distance teleportation jutsu, only Kakashi could do it.
 
“Fight and defend for as long as you can! If we do, maybe someone will hear the commotion and aid us to escape,” Kakashi told them. They all backed against each other and prepared for a long battle. Kakashi lifted up his forehead protecter and revealed his Sharingan eye. That in it self meant that this fight was to be difficult. The jounin only used the Sharingan when almost all odds were against them.
 
_______With Kagome_______
 
Kagome was walking through the woods with her companions, Ryo and Saito by her side and on her shoulder.
 
Ryo was a young dragon youkai that was orphaned and took in by Kagome. He was a beautiful sapphire blue colour with large wings. Ryo had golden-amber eyes and was fiercely loyal like Saito. He was currently perched on Kagome's shoulder. Ryo could adjust his size to anything, though his smallest form was the size of a cat and largest was the size of a five story tall building.
 
Saito was also a young male but was a wolf youkai. He had silvery white colour fur and ocean blue eyes. He was almost killed as a pup and was rescued by Kagome. He has stayed with her ever since.
 
Kagome suddenly tensed and stopped. “Ryo, Saito, it seems like someone needs our help. Come on!”
 
Kagome ran with Saito at her side again and Ryo, the size of a horse now, flying overhead.
 
They saw hundreds of youkai and missing-nin shinobi up ahead. In the center of all this chaos, was some of the people Kagome thought she would ever see again. Konoha's Team Seven and the jounin sensei was quickly tiring and wouldn't hold out for much longer. Bodies of dead enemies lay scattered everywhere.
 
“Let's go help them out shall we Saito? Ryo?” Kagome asked before running towards the battlefield, followed closely by her companions.
 
______On the battlefield with Naruto and co.______
 
“Damn! We can't keep this up for long!” Kakashi muttered. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a shinobi aiming a kunai at Naruto. “Naruto! Look out!”
 
Naruto turned around but it was too late.
 
“NARUTO!!!” shouted his team.
 
The dagger like weapon was almost upon its target but was knocked off course by another kunai coming in from another direction.
 
“Still getting into trouble, eh Naruto? Long time no see Naru-kun.”
 
Standing not far off from them was a girl. Even after three years, not much changed about her excpet her body filling out in all the right places. Beside her was a wolf and dragon youkai.
 
“Kagome…” Naruto whispered.
 
TBC…
 
A/N Hehe a cliffy. Sorry people, ya gotta review if ya'll want to know what happens next. So click the button below and review! Sorry it's a shorter chapter… You can still vote for pairings too!