InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Gomen nasai for not updating for so long! I was really busy with stuff. Kagome is still a miko, you'll find out more later. Plus, her miko energy or ki is blue, I HATE pink!! Also, I haven't watched much of Naruto since it just started like two months ago and shows only oce a week. Thanks for waiting!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Naruto and probably never will.
 
Chapter 3
 
Last Time:
 
“Still getting into trouble, eh Naruto? Long time no see Naru-kun.”
 
Standing not far off from them was a girl. Even after three years, not much changed about her excpet her body filling out in all the right places. Beside her was a wolf and dragon youkai.
 
“Kagome…” Naruto whispered.
 
This Time:
 
“Yep! That's my name and don't you forget it!” Kagome said cheerfully. She fought her way over with ease as though this was nothing, but then again it probably was nothing for her.
 
“Kagome!” Naruto ran over to her side so they could talk and fight back to back. “Sugoi! You got so strong!”
 
“You too Naru-kun! C'mon, lets finish this quickly, we have so much to catch up on!” she replied. “I'm going to help out the others for a bit all right? But I'm leaving Saito with you just in case.”
 
“Okay Kags.” Naruto answered before turning to Saito, “We're gonna kick some asses! Believe it!”
 
Saito gave him what looked like a grin and barked once before they started taking out the attackers.
 
_____Kagome and Kakashi_____
 
“Hey Kakashi-sensei! It's been so long, ne?” Kagome chatted and killed at the same time.
 
“Indeed it has, Kagome.” Kakashi answered.
 
“Can you hold out a little longer while I help Sasuke and Sakura? Ryo stay here just in case `kay buddy?” Then she was gone in a flash.
 
____Kagome, Sasuke, Sakura____
 
“I see you're back.” Sasuke said.
 
“Yup! I'll help you a bit and then I'm going to wipe the rest out.” Kagome replied.
 
“We're doing just fine without you!” Sakura snapped, annoyed that Kagome was talking to her Sasuke.
 
Kagome frowned and said, “Has the meaning of `fine' changed over the last few years? You're going to be trapped if you keep going back.”
 
She was right. If they continued back, they would be trapped against a wall of trees.
 
“I'll lead them away so you guys can have more fighting space. Hang on a little longer.” And true to her word, Kagome led the enemy ranks away.
 
`This is the perfect chance to use that new purification technique I learned!' Kagome thought as she bounded to the center of the mob. She started gathering her miko energy and chanted under her breath. Barriers appeared around her friends and she unleashed the gathered ki. The demons didn't even have the chance to scream in agony as they were burnt from the inside out. The remaining shinobi took one look at the ashes and retreated. The barriers dropped.
 
“Sugoi! That was awesome! How did you do it? Can you teach me?” Naruto said all in one breath.
 
“I'll explain later. Let's go set up camp, I found a nice place ten minutes from here.” Kagome addressed to the all.
 
Team Seven followed Kagome still in awe from what they saw. Ryo was riding on Kagome's shoulder again and Saito by her side. Naruto walked on the right of Kagome and Kakashi on the left of Saito. Sasuke and Sakura trailed behind.
 
_____At camp_____
 
They had set up camp and was arguing who was going to bathe in the only hot spring first.
 
“Guys first!”
 
“Naruto, it's `Ladies first'.
 
“Well, I still say guys first!”
 
“Let the girls go first, Naruto.”
 
“Now you're taking their side, Kakashi-sensei?!”
 
Sakura looked at the silent Sasuke then said, “No, the guys can go first.”
 
Inner Sakura: “Oh yeah! Show Sasuke we're generous and he'll fall right in our laps!”
 
“Hn.”
 
“Yes, just let the guys go first.” Kagome said exasperated “Their usually faster any ways.”
 
The men in their group got up, got their clothes and bathing things- Wait a minute!
 
“Kagome, we don't have bathing things or a change of clothes…” Kakashi said.
 
“Well, I don't carry any guy clothes or a lot of clothes to begin with, but you can use my bathing things. The herbs work really well for your hair and sore body. Take Saito with you to the springs and give your clothes to him. He'll take it back so I can wash and mend it, Ryu will dry them.” Kagome answered the silent question. “Sakura can borrow my cl-”
 
“I have my own clothes,” Sakura interrupted.
 
“That's fine! Now hurry up guys!”
 
Saito soon returned with the guys clothes and gave them to Kagome. She sat down, took a needle and thread and began fixing the holes in their clothes. When Kagome got to Sasuke's clothes Sakura started glaring at her. Kagome ignored her. Saito and Ryo were gathering firewood.
 
“I'm going down to the river to wash the clothes. Just stay somewhere near camp, Sakura.” Kagome informed her as she started walking away.
 
“I bet she's trying to steal Sasuke away from me.” Sakura muttered to herself angrily.
 
----------
 
The guys came back soon after when Saito brought back their clothes. Kagome and Sakura left for the springs.
 
“Mmm, this feels so good…” Kagome mumbled.
 
Sakura was self-conscious of herself. When Kagome undressed, she saw just how well developed she was. She was green with envy (not literally).
 
“These herbs are for-“ Kagome began.
 
“I know!” Sakura snapped. “I bet you're trying to steal MY Sasuke away! You're competing for Sasuke as well, eh? Well, we're not friends anymore!”
 
Kagome narrowed her eyes. “No. I'm not trying to steal Sasuke. I couldn't steal him anyways because there is no one to actually steal from. In case you haven't noticed, Sasuke doesn't like you. Even if you did have him, I wouldn't try to take him. This just proves how much trust you've had in me.”
 
The bath ended with very tense silence. Kagome dressed in the fire rat haori and hakamas Inuyasha had made her when she was about to leave. She met him during her travels and created a sibling bond with each other. The haori was Inuyasha's size and hakama's were a little smaller than his.
 
`You always look adorable when you wore my clothes.' Kagome remembered fondly. She had blushed at his answer when she asked him why they were so big.
 
Sakura was wearing her regular clothes.
 
“You go back to camp, I'm going to hunt dinner.” Kagome said to Sakura curtly and left before she could protest.
 
Sakura arrived back at camp and informed the others where Kagome went. They sat down to wait but was surprised when Kagome came back about five minutes later with a deer.
 
The men gawked at her each thinking similar thoughts.
 
`She looks like so kawaii in those big clothes, I just want to cuddle up with her!'
 
`Why haven't I noticed how cute she was before?'
 
`She looks so adorable but those large clothes are covering her delectable body!'
 
Then they thought in unison, `Where the hell did that thought come from?!'
 
Sakura noticed the staring at her new rival and started glaring at her. Kagome remained oblivious to all the stares she was getting and Ryo and Saito waited patiently for dinner.
 
_____After dinner_____
 
“That was great Kags!” Naruto exclaimed happily with a burp.
 
“Yes, Naruto is correct. It was delicious.” Kakashi added in his two cents.
 
“I have to agree with the idiot for once.” Sasuke agreed.
 
Team Seven gawked at him (Kakashi was showing his usual bored facade) but Kagome smiled and thanked them for the compliments. Sakura returned to her new pastime of glaring at Kagome. Sasuke never complimented her cooking before!
 
A/N I don't know if there was Christmas during the feudal age but lets just say there is ^_^
 
“Hey Kagome, are you coming back to Konoha with us after our mission?” Naruto suddenly asked. “It's almost Christmas and lots of people are missing you. Almost everybody still hold hope that you'll come home someday.” He looked accusingly at his teammates when he said `almost everybody'.
 
“What is your mission anyways?” Kagome asked, avoiding the question. Team Seven were listening very intently now. The two demons were asleep curled around her but were still alert. They left enough room between them for Kagome when she went to sleep.
 
“We're supposed to assassinate a merchant who left Leaf Village. He was discovered stealing money from the village.” Sasuke answered. Team Seven was still surprised at his sudden attitude change.
 
“Oh, did he have dark blue hair and green eyes? A scar on his right arm, too?”
 
“Yes, if I may ask, how did you know?” Kakashi asked.
 
“I met him along the way before I found you guys. He tried to steal my things then tried to kill me for it. I killed him and hid his cart and placed a barrier around it, too. If you want I'll take you to it before we go back to the village.”
 
“Sure.” Naruto said before the rest of her words sunk in. “You're coming back with us!”
 
“Yes, but only for a visit. I have finish my own mission before I can stay.” Kagome said.
 
“What's your mission? Did you start staying at another hidden village?” Naruto asked sadly. They were all staring at her again, waiting for her answer.
 
“No. I have found out who led the massacre of my village. I'm going to kill him. His name is Naraku and he's also killing entire villages, innocent or not. Konohagakure might be next and I can't let that happen. It's getting late, we should get some rest.”
 
They nodded and tried to make themselves comfortable. Kagome watched as Naruto lay shivering on the cold winter ground and motioned him over.
 
“You can sleep with us if you like Naru-chan. All of our body heat will keep us warm.” Kagome explained.
 
Naruto nodded and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close and they drifted asleep together. They never once noticed the jealous glares shot at them.
 
Kakashi/Kagome:1
Sasuke/Kagome:
Naruto/Kagome:
Sasuke/Kagome/Kakashi: 1
Naruto/Kagome/Sasuke:
Naruto/Kagome/Kakashi:
Kagome/Iruka:
Kagome/Itachi:
 
A/N Finally! Done this chap! I made it longer! Vote please, only two people voted out of four reviews. You can vote for more than one pairing too. Reviews would be awesome!