InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
 
Episode 4: The Demons of the Track
 
We take you away from pirates and fantasy heroes to bring you another unlikely pairing. Okay, maybe this one's more predictable than the last two, but the fact that this pairing is even in an action story is just weird.
 
We take you to a big race track in the mountains. Here, an 18-year-old boy sat in his race car and was out in first. This boy had big sparkling eyes, a racing outfit on and a white helmet for protection. What was his name you ask?
 
His name was Go Mifune.
 
He was currently the champion racer of the world thanks to a special race car his dad had built him. This car was state of the art and one of a kind.
 
It was painted white with red 5's written on it and resembled a rocket in some ways. (Not many, so don't think it looks just like a rocker)
 
This car was known as the infamous Mach 5. This car had 7 different buttons that made it more efficient for all races.
 
The button with `A' on it allowed the car to propel itself into the air. B created special tires for easier travel in certain terrains. C allowed the car to use saw blades and cut down trees, or sometimes break down cars. (At least that's what I like to do in the online game on Shockwave) D enabled a bullet proof windshield and E allowed for bright headlights. The F button was for driving underwater. G's function is soon to be revealed.
 
As Go had managed to get in front of everyone, a strange car came up out of nowhere. It was purple all over and was bigger than your average car. Go looked over at it and growled.
 
The driver laughed and explained, “I heard that you're the best racer in the world, am I right?”
 
Go smiled and said, “That's right, so you'd better think twice before challenging me.”
 
The driver laughed and said, “I'm not here to challenge you to a petty race. I was sent to destroy you.”
 
Go stared and stated, “There's only one person who'd want me dead, but even he isn't that heartless because he's more of a rival than a bad guy…”
 
The driver fumed at the head and snapped, “Listen, don't talk to me, okay? You talk like a freak, you're too descriptive and you speak way too quickly to be human!”
 
Suddenly, Go noticed something strange and said, “Hold on, this doesn't make any sense. There's no one driving that car, so who's talking to me right now? I must know because this is very strange and confusing!”
 
The car had a spas attack and shouted, “Shut up, you freak of nature! My name is Megatron! I was sent by a powerful force to deal with you. This should be easy, though. Racing won't defend you from any of my attacks, and a car can't possibly run me over.”
 
Go's eyes widened as he shouted, “That's not possible! Cars can't talk! I would know because I'm driving a car right now and it doesn't talk because it's an inanimate object, and inanimate objects don't talk…”
 
“Shut the freaking hell up!” snapped the purple car. “Listen, I'm just here to destroy you, so at least make it seem worth it.”
 
Go grimaced and said, “I won't let you destroy me! Go, Homing Robot!”
 
He pressed the button on his control panel labeled `G' as the car unleashed a small white robot with a pair of blue wings on top. It hovered over Megatron and sent the Deceptocon reeling into a stone wall.
 
Unfortunately for our friend Go, a small crash was not enough to take down a powerful leader such as Megatron. The Deceptocon freed himself and sped after the Mach 5. He caught up to Go in a matter of seconds and said, “That was quite an impressive maneuver, but your childish weapons won't defeat a high power such as myself.”
 
Go trembled in fear as a blue streak suddenly showed up out of nowhere and knocked Megatron onto his back. The blue hedgehog who had saved Go, with his big eyes and red shoes, was known as Sonic the Hedgehog. He gave Go the thumbs up and said, “I'll take care of him!”
 
As he sped off after the now fleeing Megatron, Go stared and called, “Wait… who are you?”
 
Sonic turned around and said, “I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, and I'm supposed to give you this!”
 
He pulled out a badge and tossed it at Go. He gave Go the thumbs up and said, “I'll explain it to you when you win!”
 
Go had just remembered that he was in the middle of a race.
 
Meanwhile, Megatron was making his escape when a red echidna named Knuckles jumped onto his trunk and punched a hole in his front window. Megatron morphed into a purple robot and asked, “Who are you freaks?”
 
Suddenly, a pink hedgehog with long pink hair named Amy Rose came in with a giant red mallet and bashed Megatron over the head. She grinned maniacally and said, “We're defenders of justice!”
 
Just as Megatron was about to react, Sonic sped into the picture, rolled up into a ball and smashed the Deceptocon into a wall.
 
Megatron growled and muttered, “First a pink blob beats me, and now a blue hedgehog has managed to break my circuitry.”
 
He fumed at the head and turned his hand into a laser cannon. With that, he fired a large array of rapid beams at the team of talking animals.
 
As the battle progressed, Go finished the race with flying colors. His father, a bulky man with a red shirt and a golfing cap, ran up to Go and said, “Thank God you're okay, son! Why'd you have to be in this race?”
 
Go laughed nervously and said, “You already know the answer to that. Anyway, during the race, I was given this badge. Do you know what it means?”
 
“Of course he won't,” explained Sonic who had returned along with his friends.
 
Go smiled and said, “It's a good thing you're back, because you're supposed to explain this badge to me and this badge seems important…”
 
Knuckled grunted and asked, “Does he always talk this much?”
 
Sonic laughed at his friend's complaining and explained, “That badge is very important. You may have noticed that we have the same badges.”
 
It was true. Somehow, even the two naked male animals could put these things one.
 
Sonic pointed at his and continued, “If you wear this badge, you are officially a defender of justice.”
 
A boy named Sabu rubbed the back of his head and asked, “What's that supposed to mean?”
 
Sonic nodded and explained, “You know that robot who attacked you earlier? He was a villain sent by Master Hand, and there's more to come. As a defender of justice, you are to team up with us and help us stop these villains. What do you say?”
 
Go's father, Daiskee growled and retorted, “No son of mine is going off to fight evil! It's bad enough that I'm letting him race!”
 
A small yellow fox named Tails shook his head and explained, “He has to. We're not giving him a choice. He was hired to do it. Without the help of all the great heroes of the universe, we can't stop Master Hand and his evil plans.”
 
Go thought about that and finally accepted his duty, much to his father's dismay.