InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 1- The Band of Seven Plus One More ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 - The Band of Seven + 1 more
Amadala washed off her face and looked around. The feudal era of Japan was a lot different than modern Japan. But yet, she liked it and she was glad to have come back with Bankotsu. Bankotsu set by a tree waiting for her. Amadala grinned and walked over quietly to Bankotsu.
She leaned next to him and said,” What are you doing?”
Bankotsu jumped back and said,” GOSH!!! Don't scare me like that Amadala!”
Amadala giggled and looked around. “Where do you think that your friends are at?”
Bankotsu shrugged and said,” I know them. They are probably heading back this way. I can feel it.”
Amadala smiled and set next to him. She looked up at the sky and said,” I love it here. This is definitely better than modern Japan. Its so …quiet..”
Bankotsu smiled and rubbed her hand and kissed her. Just then he heard a sound. It was quiet at first then it got louder and then he heard his name.
“Bankotsu!!!” a man who was probably early 20's (maybe around Amadala's age) Amadala guessed came up to them. He had his hair back in a ponytail and wore makeup. Amadala guessed that this was Jakotsu, the one Bankotsu said was gay. Amadala slowly stood up and looked.
Jakotsu looked Amadala up and down and gasped. “BANKOTSU!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT WENCH DOING HERE!!!”
“DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD!!” Amadala shouted back.
Bankotsu sighed and got in between them both. “Jakotsu…this is Amadala..Amadala this is Jakotsu…don't worry he will not kill you…he does not like women for the most part..”
“Well…okay…but if he tries to attack me..he better be prepared to die!”
“I am liking this woman already Ban..and that says a lot!” Jakotsu said.
The whole group chuckled as they seen another man running up to them
“BANKOTSU!! Thanks goodness you are alright!!!”
Amadala looked the older man up and down. He appeared to be in his late 20's or so and he had his hair down to his shoulders. He had claws on his hands as well which scared Amadala just a little bit. But other than that, he seemed pretty nice.
The older man looked at Amadala and said,” Wow Bankotsu…you sure got a good looking lady this time…”
Bankotsu blushed and said,” Haha…funny…this is Amadala …Amadala, this is Suikotsu..he is the doctor of the group….”
Amadala smiled and said,” Nice to meet you.” Suikotsu called out to the rest of the group,” HEY GUYS!! Take a look at this! We got a guest!”
Amadala looked to see 4 guys coming out of the shadows. One looked really short with his white outfit on, one was REALLY huge and he looked scary, one was nothing but mechanincal parts it looked like, and the last one was tall, cute, and bald (Or so Amadala thought but she did not want to ask this guy….b/c he looked like he had a stick up his ass)
“WHAT THE HELL!??!?!!?!??!?!? Bankotsu! Why did you bring that girl to meet us?” The bald one shouted at his leader.
“Relax Renkotsu..she will not give us away….Anyhow Amadala….I would like you to meet the others..” Bankotsu said.
The short one walked up to Amadala and touched her hand. Amadala kinda flinched a bit but then the short guy looked up at her and smiled. “You are very lovely…..too bad that you are already taken…..my name is Mukotsu and I am a poison master..”
Amadala nodded softly as the giant came up to her and just picked her up and looked at her. Amadala was really freaked out by him and she started crying. The giant felt sorry for her and wipped her tears off her face.
“Don't cry…I may look like I will hurt you but I am weak compared to my other companions..my name is Kyokotsu..”
Amadala smiled at Kyokotsu and hugged him.
As she was sat down on the ground, the mechanical one came up to her. “GSH!! My name is Ginkotsu ….”
Amadala nodded and looked at Renkotsu waiting for him to come up and introduce himself. Unfortunately that was not the case..
“Renkotsu….don't you want to introduce yourself?” Bankotsu said as he gave him a look.
“No offense Oo-Aniki (big brother) but I prefer not….she is a girl!! Girls are nothing but trouble!”
Amadala smiled at Renkotsu and walked up to him. Renkotsu was freak out by this very much. She wrapped her arms around Renkotsu and hugged him.
“WHA….WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?”
“I am hugging you….this is how I say hello to you….you are cute by the way…” Amadala said as she tightened her embrace around Renkotsu.
“GET OFF OF ME!!! STOP IT!! BANKOTSU!!!”
Bankotsu chuckled as he looked at the rest of the group.
 
“ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! LISTEN UP!! Amadala will be traveling with us from now on…she is to be considered your imouto (little sister)…if anyone tries to hurt her..they will have to go through me..UNDERSTOOD!!!”
Everyone gulped and nodded.
“GOOD! WE ARE GOING BACK TO OUR HIDEOUT AND CLAIM IT ONCE AGAIN!! NO MOVE OUT!!”
Everyone started walking into the woods and toward their old hideout. As they did, Amadala kept looking back at Renkotsu.
“Umm..Aniki (brother)..is Renkotsu always like that?” Amadala asked Suikotsu.
Suikotsu smiled and chuckled a little bit. “Yeah but don't worry..he is harmless….he is a smart ass and poor mad person but you will get used to him..”
“I want him to get used to me as well…I am going to talk to him..” Amadala said as she ran up to Renkotsu.
Renkotsu noticed that the brat (as he called her) was walking right next to him. He rolled his eyes.
IGNORE HER RENKOTSU…JUST TRY TO IGNORE HER!!!”
“So Renkotsu..how are you doing?” Amadala asked.
Nothing..no response..
Amadala was not giving up so easily as she tried again. “So…HOW ARE YOU!??!?!”
Nothing yet again. This made Amadala pissed off a little bit and she looked at his bandana and smiked. She walked up to him and grabbed it.
“HEY!! THAT IS MINE!! GIVE IT BACK YOU WRENCH!!!”
“Make me!!!” Amadala said as she placed it on her head and stuck her tongue out.
Renkotsu growled as Amadala ran up to him and jumped on his back which knocked him to the ground. She tackled him and hugged him.
“I just love my new big brother…”
“BANKOTSU!! MAKE HER STOP!!!” Renkotsu said as he tried to get up off of the ground.
Bankotsu just laughed as Amadala got up off of him.
“I think that you made a new friend Renkotsu….” Mukotsu said as Suikotsu and Ginkotsu helped him off of the ground.
Renkotsu growled. “WHATEVER…SHE CAN KEEP THE BANDANA FOR NOW!! BUT I WILL GET IT BACK!!”
Amadala stuck her tongue out at him again as they walked up the hill.
When they got to the top, Kyokotsu gasped
” The building! Its still standing!”
The band looked up and saw the large building that they once called home. As they came closer to it, they realized that their things were still there. Bankotsu opened the door and went inseide. Apart from the place being dusty, everything was still there.
Bankotsu said,” Alright men, check it out and make sure that there is nothing here with us.”
Bankotsu grabbed Amadala's hand and said,” Come. I want to show you my room.”
Bankotsu led Amadala to a room and he opened it. “Wow..this has not changed a bit…” Bankotsu said as he went into the room and looked around.
Amadala gasped as she looked at the room. “ITS SO HUGE!! WOW!!”
Bankotsu chuckled as he opened a trunk in his room and dug around in it some. He took it out and gave it to Amadala. “Here..this was my mother's best hairpin..she wanted me to give it to someone I cared about and its you..”
Amadala gasped as she looked at the pin. She took it and placed it in her hair. “Thank you …”
Bankotsu smiled as Jakotsu walked into the room. “Aniki..there is no one else in this room…give orders to us…”
 
 
Bankotsu nodded in agreement as the other guys were waiting for his orders outside the room. He walked outside and said,” Okay men…since there is no one here now we will stay here for the night…in the morning…we will head to the nearest village and gather supplies..got it?”
The guys nodded and in agreement and begin to set up their rooms. Suikotsu began supper as Amadala walked into the kitchen. “Would you like some help?” Amadala said.
Suikotsu nodded and Amadala began to help. Amadala began cutting up the vegetables as Suikotsu asked,” So..you are from the future? That is too cool! Tell me…did Ban-chan behave himself?”
Amadala said,” Like a gentleman…he is really sweet….he knows how to cook now by the way.”
Suikotsu looked at Amadala in amazement and said,” You taught him to cook? You are a brave woman!”
Amadala chuckled and put the vegetables in the water.
“So…..what is it like being in the band of seven?” Amadala said as she set the plates and chopsticks on the table.
Suikotsu said,” Its okay..now we are good and its hard getting used to it…but we are doing great with it…I like being the doctor of the group….most of these guys cannot even bandage themselves!”
Amadala laughed at Suikotsu got hit in the head with a pillow.
“HEY!!! That is not funny!” Kyoukotsu said.
Suikotsu chuckled and said,” Relax….don't take offense…”
Everyone gathered in the dining room for supper with the exception of Kyoukotsu b/c he could not fit.
Mukotsu watched as Amadala and Bankotsu ate.
“Looks like Bankotsu has met his match with regards to an appetite..her appetite is huge for such a small woman!!!” Renkotsu said as he took another bite of the rice.
Amadala blushed and the rest continued to eat. Their thoughts were on the new addition to the clan and what was going to happen in the near future.