InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 2 - Village Ahoy! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 - Village Ahoy!
The gang finished up eating dinner and then got ready to go to bed. “So…this is what you guys do when you finish eating?” Amadala said as she made the bed that her and Bankotsu would share. Kyoukotsu nodded from the hallway and said,” Yep.” Amadala thought to herself,” This is boring. I am going to liven it up a little bit.” Amadala grabbed a pillow and went down the hall. The other guys were wondering what she was going to do for she had a smirk on her face. She walked up behind Bankotsu and hit him with a pillow. Bankotsu turned around and said,” Oh now its war is it? TAKE THAT!!!” Bankotsu grabbed pillow and hit her. Bankotsu started laughing and said,” GUYS!! ITS WAR NOW!!!!” All the guys grabbed pillow and a war began between the band of eight. Amadala laughed and thought to herself,” These guys are so serious. They need to loosen up a bit.” Renkotsu laughed and said,” This is actually fun!!!” Ginkostu nodded in agreement and hit Renkotsu right in the middle of the face.
About 2 hours or so later, everyone was exhausted so they sit down to relax. Mukotsu looked at Amadala and said,” That was actually fun.” Amadala smiled and said,” I am glad. You all need a little fun in your lives.” Bankotsu thought to himself and said,” We do. We are too serious a lot of times.” Jakotsu said,” But seriously…little sis…are we that serious?” Amadala said,” Well…from what I have seen…yes…” Suikotsu chuckled and said,” Its not too serious. After all we have Jakotsu and he keeps us laughing.” Jakotsu took off after Suikotsu. “YOU JERK!! I will teach you to pick on me!!!” The rest of the guys were laughing and finally Bankotsu said,” THAT IS ENOUGH!!! We need to go to sleep now!!!” They all nodded and got into their beds. Bankotsu climbed into bed and patted the side next time. “Come on…you need to sleep…” Amadala nodded and she climbed into the bed with him and snugged up next to him. Bankotsu felt Amadala's strong heartbeat against him. Amadala yawned and said,” Good night Ban-san..” Bankotsu kissed her and said,” Good night Amaotsu..” Bankotsu let his body relax and his ran his fingers through Amadala's hair and kissed her. He finally relaxed and went to sleep.
The next morning was bright and sunny as Bankotsu opened his eyes to the light shining through a window directly at him. He looked down and saw that Amadala was still sleeping. “She is so pretty when she is sleeping…” Bankotsu said as he freed himself from Amadala's grasp and tiptoed out of the room and closed the door. Bankotsu walked down the hall and bumped into Renkotsu. “Sorry Ban-so….I did no mean it..” Renkotsu said as he brushed himself off. Bankotsu said,” No prob…by the way….tell the men to gather things up that we can fetch a price for..we do need the extra money…I need to get Amadala some armor…she needs protection..” Renkotsu said, “Don't worry big brother…I will get on it….” Renkotsu said as he went down the hall. Suikotsu walked by Renkotsu and said to Bankotsu,”Where is little sis at?” Bankotsu said,” She is sleeping…I am letting her sleep….I sure could use your tea right about now..” Suikotsu laughed and said,” You are in luck…I was just going to make some tea and rice for breakfast…” Suikotsu went into the kitchen and began making the breakfast. “Umm….Big Brother….do you think that it was fate that you fell down that well and met Amaotsu…” Suikotsu said as he handed Bankotsu a cup of tea. Bankotsu took a couple of sips and shrugged. “I have no clue but I am glad to have met her…she has so much love in her and we have never known that…we have always known hatrid..maybe this will helps us down the road to good.” Suikotsu nodded in agreement and went back to cooking. As Bankotsu took a couple more sips, Amadala came walking in. “Good morning Amadala! Sit here next to me…Suikotsu, bring Amadala a cup of tea.” Bankotsu said as Amadala sat down. Suikotsu nodded and brought a cup of tea for Amadala. Amadala took a couple of sips and said,” This is the best tea that I have ever had!” Suikotsu smiled and said,” I am glad that you like it. It is herbal vanilla tea…..I borrowed the herbs from Mukotsu..” Amadala smiled and took some more sips of the tea. “So….big brother…when do we leave for the nearest village?” Kyoukostu said Suikotsu handed him some tea. Bankotsu took one last sip of the tea and said,” We leave as soon as we are dressed and after breakfast. So, that means…we need to get a move on!!!” Everyone nodded and went to change and eat.
After breakfast and after everyone was dressed, they gathered their things and headed up to the nearest town. Amadala was walking next to Kyoukostu but she did not know what to say to this giant. Bankotsu had said that he was perfectly harmless but she was still timidated by his height. Kyoukostu looked at Amadala and could tell that she was staring at him. “You do not have to be afraid of me…….I am gentle…most people are usually intimidated by my height but there is nothing to worry about ….I Promise..” Kyoukostu said as he extended his hand. Amadala looked at him and said,” Wha….” “Get on…..” Kyoukostu said. Amadala looked down again and finally got on. Kyoukostu put her on his shoulder. “WOW!!! The view is great up here!! You are really gentle!!” Amadala said as she hugged Kyoukostu. Bankotsu smiled to himself and thought,” That is good that she is learning to trust the others.” Mukotsu walked up to Kyoukostu and said,” Amadala…what is it like? It in modern Japan?” Amadala thought about it for a moment and said,” It is nothing like here.” Mukotsu said,” You are a wiccan yourself aren't you?” Amadala gasped and said,” How did….” Mukotsu said,”I noticed the birthmark on your neck and the beads on your head.” Amadala touched her black rose birthmark and said,” You are smart.” Mukotsu said,” May I ask about your stick?” Amadala said,” OH..that's midnight…Bankotsu has been teaching me how to use it…I need some more practice though…” Jakotsu said,” Well…why don't we train you? We do it to each other all the time..” Amadala smiled and said,” I would like that.” Jakotsu looked back and said,” We are here!” The others looked and saw the village.
Bankotsu took his braid apart and took his armor and Banryou and put them behind a rock. “We need to take this stuff off or otherwise someone might recognize us as the band of seven. Everyone nodded and began taking off their armor. Jakotsu put his hair all the way down and Renkotsu took his markings on his face off as we as Suikotsu. As they were doing this, Amadala was amazed at how different they look. “But what about our things?” Mukotsu said. Bankotsu said,” They will be alright behind this rock.” Amadala took her hair down and put her Midnight stick next to Banryou. “Move out! See what you can find in the town and we will meet back here when the sun touches those trees (2 hours or so).” Bankotsu said as he took Amadala's hand led her toward the town.
“This place is incredible! So many things happening every which way!” Amadala said in amazement as she looked at the fruits and vegetables. Bankotsu smiled and said,” Its not boring that's for sure! Come on! We need to find you some suitable armor and I believe that I know where I can get it at….” Amadala and Bankotsu walked until they came to a small shack like building. Bankotsu walked in and called out,” Lae!! Where are you old man?” There was a crash in the back as Amadala jumped a little bit. A man about in his late 60's to early 70's came out of the back. “Who are you and what can I do for you?” Lae said. “You old goat! Its me! Bankotsu!” Bankotsu said as he brushed his bangs back to show him the cross on his forehead. “Ban-san!! Oh man! Look at you! Its been a while!” Lae said as he hugged Bankotsu. “Umm….uncle…this is Amadala..Amadala this is Lae….my mother's brother.” “Well…well..well…Bankotsu…I never thought that you would get a girl..especially one so pretty…she is certainly a good match for you..now what do you want? You already have a sword!” Bankotsu said,” I know that Uncle…but Amadala needs some armor…” Lae walked up to Amadala and started measuring her. “Hmmm…yes…very small…..short in stature….very young…” Lae said as he scribbled some notes down. “I got it!!! It will take me a while though…come back in a couple of hours and I should have this armor suited and ready to go!” Lae said as he finished up.
“Thanks goat! See ya later!” Bankotsu said as him and Amadala took off toward the front of the village. Just then, they heard a crowd talking. “What do you mean that the demons are back? I thought that they would be gone once Naraku was gone!” A woman replied. An elderly woman shook her head and said,” I am afraid not. There is a new evil that has risen up…they say that he is the resurrection of Naraku….goes by the name of Nuruko…..very strange….but you must not worry! NOW GO!!!” Everyone left except for Amadala and Bankotsu. “I told you kids!! Go on!! MOVE IT!!” The elderly woman screamed. Bankotsu stepped back a little bit in horror. “Are you by any chance the younger sister of the priestess Kikyo?” Bankotsu said. “Who are you and how do you know about Kikyo?” “My name is Bankotsu and I have met her before..I have been resurrected to do good on this earth and make up for my evil deeds…” Bankotsu said while bowing. “Then…you are one of the band of seven!!!! You must come inside and I will tell you about this Nuruko…” Kaede said as she led Amadala and Bankotsu into the hut. “I will tell you about what has been happening in this region…about a couple of nights ago…two children from our village went missing…..then the next morning their bones were found where the demons are said to lurk. We thought at first that animals must have gotten them…but a man in the village noticed the demons at night looking for something…I have heard that they are looking for the legendary priestess of Life..” Kaede said as she poured tea for her guests. “But, maam, do you know who this legendary priestess of Life is?” Amadala said as she sipped her tea. Kaede said,” No child and I wish that I did…..by the way what is ye name? I did not catch ye name.” “My name is Amaotsu but you can call me Amadala if you want to.” Amadala said. “So ye be a new member of the band of seven? The group needed a woman….it must get pretty boring with seven men.” Kaede said while laughing. Amadala laughed and thought to herself,” Not as boring as you think!” “But Lady Kaede…who is this Nuruko guy? What does he plan to do once he catched this priestess?” Bankotsu said. “He plans to gather her power and use it to enslave all of the Feudal Era…he must be stopped soon or everyone will die.” Kaede said. Amadala looked at Bankotsu and he nodded. “Lady Kaede..what if the band of eight goes after this Nuruko guy?” Amadala asked. “Well…ye be doing a lot of work for only eight people but you are our last resort and he must be stopped. Name ye price for this work. I know the legendary band of seven must want some pay.” Bankotsu shook his head and said,” Not this time. This time we do good work to save others.”
Kaede nodded and said,” Fair enough. But be careful. This Nuruko person is said to be like Naraku is so many ways.” Amadala and Bankotsu walked out of the hut and toward Lae's hut. “So..this Nuruko person wants a power that can enslave everyone? We must act fast or we are all in trouble” Bankotsu said as he brushed his bangs back. Amadala nodded as they headed toward the hut. But meanwhile in the shadows, something was watching them from afar. The figure grinned and headed off into the forest.