InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 5- A Crazy Night ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 - A Crazy Night
The group was getting settled in for the night. Renkotsu was making a big pot of soup and everyone else was just sitting around the fire. Amadala had walked down to the river to wash off. She took her clothes off leaving only her undergarments on. She sighed as she went into the water She took her washcloth and put some soap on it. As she was washing off, she heard a noise come from behind her. “Hey Ama! You are not supposed to leave without telling!!” Amadala jumped and looked around to see Jakotsu. “GET OUT OF HERE YOU PERVERT!!!!” Amadala said as she put her whole body under the water. Jakotsu chuckled and said,” You are wearing your undergarments on right?” Amadala slowly stood up and said,” Yeah? But still I would like some privacy!!” Jakotsu said,” Too late! The rest of the guys are coming down to the water!” Amadala screamed,” WHAT!??!?!??!!?” Just then everyone except for Renkotsu and Bankotsu came down to the water. Amadala turned a ghost white and ran out of the water. “ I AM OUT OF HERE!!!” Amadala said as she went behind a bush and put her clothes on. She walked back to camp where Bankotsu and Renkotsu were at. Renkotsu was finishing up the soup and Bankotsu was polishing Banryou. They both looked up at Amadala and Bankotsu walked over and asked,” What's wrong Amadala? You look like you have seen a ghost!” Amadala sat down and said,” I have…those no good guys from YOUR group tried to spy on me while I was bathing!!! I had my undergarments on but still…..” Renkotsu chuckled and sad,” They are BIG time perverts! They have never seen a woman take a bath so it was kind of a treat for them.” “Gee thanks for the comforting thought…what dirty minds…” Amadala muttered to herself. Bankotsu laughed and said,” Don't worry…..they were not going to harm you..even if they did…I would wack all of the them upside the head for messing with my girl!”
Amadala smiled and said,” Thanks Big Brother…that helps a lot.” Amadala reached into her backpack and pulled out some chocolate covered pretzel sticks. “Wh…what are those?” Renkotsu said. “They are a treat from my time..they are really good…I have chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry..here try one you two…” Amadala said as she handed one to Bankotsu and Renkotsu. Bankotsu took a nibble of it and said,”This is really good!” Renkotsu took a bite of his and said,” WOW!!! You are going to have to get some more for us when you go home…..” Renkotsu said as he munched on them. “I am planning when this trip is over to go back home and get some more supplies…but I will come back…” Amadala said as she ate her stick. “I have one question for you Ama…Bankotsu said that you made some kind of ball made of rice and wrapped in seaweed…..” Renkotsu said. “Rice balls?” “Yeah and I was wondering ..we have the ingredients…could you make the group some?” Renkotsu said. Amadala smiled and said,” I would love to….” Renkotsu said,” The rice is over there and you can make the rice over the fire if you know how to..” “Renkotsu…puleeze…I travel a lot and I know how to cook over an open flame…” Amadala said as she took a pot and put water in it. She placed the pot over the fire for the water to boil. “Now where is the rice?” Amadala as she looked. “Right here…” Renkotsu handed her the bag with the rice in it. Amadala checked on the water and could see that it was boiling. She put the rice in the water and watched it steam up. “Amazing…we have met women but they know nothing about roughing it in the woods.” Renkotsu said as he continued to watch in amazement. Amadala smiled and said,” I learned from the time I was walking how to rough it in the woods.” Amadala found the seaweed and began to cut it into squares. She took the rice off the water and drained the water off of the rice. “Now we wait for the rice to cool and then I can make the rice balls.” Bankotsu watched her and smiled. “You are very talented you know that?” Bankotsu said as he joined Renkotsu in watching her. Amadala said,” I am? Huh, funny…I just thought that I did not have much skill….” Renkotsu said,” No! You are talented! That is amazing that you can cook and you taught Bankotsu to cook.” Amadala took a handful of rice and made it into a ball. Then she took the seaweed and wrapped it up to make it stay. “And that is how you make a riceball!” Amadala said proudly as she placed one on the plate next to her. She made a bunch more and said,” There we go! Now you can call the guys up for supper!” Renkotsu nodded and walked to the edge of the forest. “HEY YOU PERVERTS!! DINNER IS READY!!!!” Renkostu called out. “HEY!! Don't call us that!!!” Suikotsu screamed as he dried off and put his clothes on. “Well from what Amadala told Bankotsu and me, you should be considered perverts…” “Oh that? We were just having fun! That's all!!” Jakotsu said as he put his clothes on. “Well that is enough out of all of you..do not spy on Amaotsu or you are going to have to face the wrath of me and Bankotsu…” Renkostu said.
“You like her don't you Ren?” Kyoukostu said. Renkotsu turned a beet red and said,” Well…..I don't know about like…she is just a friend! Nothing more!!!” “Yeah whatever..Let's go eat lover boy…” Mukotsu said as the rest of the group took off toward camp. Renkotsu thought to himself,” I must like her but I can't!! She is Bankotsu's mate!!” The group came into the camp just as Bankotsu and Amadala finished getting them some soup and a rice ball. “Well I see two people decided to wait for us!!!” Kyoukostu said as he sat down. Bankotsu said,” Well, what can I say? The girl has a HUGE appetite just like me!” Amadala nodded and said,” Dig in! Bankotsu and I left you guys some food!” The group took turns dipping out some soup and took some of the rice balls. “Mmm….oh man Amadala! These rice balls are sooo good!!!” Suikotsu said as he munched on the rice ball. “I vote that Amadala does the cooking from now on!!” Ginkotsu said as he finished his rice ball. “AGREED!” All the guys said as they helped themselves to seconds. “Hey Amadala you never told us about where you learned to cook..” Mukotsu said as he took another bite. Amadala sipped her tea and said,” Well….I learned from my mother…I watched her cook when I was little and I inherited her cooking skills and her cookbook…” “What was your mother like?” Kyoukotsu said as he finished his soup. “Well I do not remember much about her but I do remember her warm personality….and her smile…she always had a smile on her face…” Amadala said as she finished her tea. “I remember my mother..she was a devil to me….she always taught me that being gay was better than being straight…” Jakotsu said while chuckling. “Does that explain why you are so gay?” Renkotsu said as he took the plates up and placed them in a tub. Jakotsu shot him an awful look. Amadala cleared her throat and said,” I think that I will wash these dishes.” “I think that I will help you…” Bankotsu said as him and her took a hold of each side of the tub and took it down to the water.
“Man Renkotsu sure does know how to start an argument..” Amadala said as she took a plate and washed it in the water. “Well Renkotsu has always been like that but he is a pretty good guy overall even though he has a terrible sense of humor….” Bankotsu said as he was drying the dishes. Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” I wonder …..do you think that we will be ok tonight? I mean with the demons and Nuruku on the rampaige and all?” Bankotsu looked into her eyes and said,” We will be just fine…..remember you are traveling with the band of seven….” Amadala smiled and said,” That is true. I guess that it all the dishes….” Amadala layed down on the ground and looked up at the sky and said,” The stars are pretty tonight you know that.” Bankotsu layed on the ground next to her and said,” They sure are…..you know my mother told me a story about the stars…she said that the stars are the keys to the heavens and that they bring good luck to the ones who wish on them….but I don't really believe in heaven or hell…” “You are kidding me?” Amadala said as she looked at Bankotsu in surprise.
“I am not….I was learne to believe in no heaven or hell….my mother believed firmly in it but I never did…” Bankotsu said. “But there is a such thing as heaven and hell…..the Great God of all the earth made us and it is up to us to decide what to do on this earth and that alone decides whether we go to heaven or hell…..” Amadala said as she touched Bankotsu's face. Bankotsu put his hand on top of Amadala's and said,” What is this Great God that you talk about? “ “Well…I learned from my mother and father that the Great God created everything on this earth and that he watches what we do and when we die, he decides our fates. You know, you have been resurrected again for a reason…it is not too late to change your fate…” Amadala said. Bankotsu turned his head away. Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” Are you okay?” She could tell by his face that he was trying not to cry. She knew that Bankotsu hardly ever cried by what the other men had told her but something had apparently touched it to the core.
Bankotsu finally looked up at Amadala and he had tears running down his eyes. “Do you really think that the Great God will let me go to the heavens if I change?” Amadala smiled and said,” I believe so.” Bankotsu wipped the tears away from his eyes and said,” I am going to do it! I am going to be good so I can go to heaven!” Amadala smiled and hugged Bankotsu. Bankotsu said,” But I do not understand one thing……what makes me and you different from each other? I mean is it b/c I am undead and you are alive and never died?” Amadala took Bankotsu's hand and placed it over her heart. “Feel my heart? Our hearts beat differently yet they have one goal……to keep us alive.” “So, what does that mean?” “It means Big brother that we are all alike…sure you may have been resurrected a 2nd time around but so what? We are both alive and that is what matters.” Amadala picked up the tub and said,” We should be getting back to camp.” As Amadala walked into the woods, Bankotsu stood there in amazement. “She has the heart of a clean person…she is right. We are both alike but yet different.” “HEY!! WAIT FOR ME!!” Bankotsu called out for Amadala as he took off into the woods.