InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 16 -Happily Ever After (Sort Of) ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16- Happily Ever After (Sort of)
Amadala climbed out of the well and grabbed her things. She placed her backpack and placed it on her back along with Midnight. She sighed and walked up the hill to the Band of Seven's hideout.
“AMA!!!” Jakotsu shouted as he waved.
“Jakotsu!! HEY!!!” Amadala said as she waved back.
DIARY ENTRY…
Dear Diary,
Everything is back to normal in my world and the feudal era. I still am coming to the Feudal Era b/c I feel like I am needed here. Everything is going great. Bankotsu and I are going to be married soon and I am so excited. How are the rest of the guys? Well…
“RENKOTSU!!! GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!!” Jakotsu shouted as he chased Renkotsu down the hall.
Jakotsu and Renkotsu still argue like there is no tomorrow. Today, Renkotsu took Jakotsu's pen and threw it up on the roof of the house. Boy, you should see Renkotsu's bruises from that incident…I did not know that Jakotsu could throw a punch like that….
“HEY AMA!!” Suikotsu said while tending to a child with an injured arm.
Suikotsu is doing great as well. Kaede's village is glad to have a doctor in the town even its on the members of the band of seven. He loves to do what he is doing…but Scary Sui does not make an entrance unless someone ticks him off or demons pop up but even in Scary Sui form, he is not that scary…
“GSH!!!!” Ginkotsu shouted. Renkotsu nodded and threw plates at him which Ginkotsu was shooting at.
Ginkotsu is doing great as well. Renkotsu just fitted him with some new guns and eventually Renkotsu said that he would have to redo his arm and saws due to him being in the ground for such a long time.
“HEY KYOUKOTSU!!! Watch the herbs!!” Mukotsu shouted as he watered his herbs. Kyoukotsu looked at him and his eyes watered up. “DON'T CRY!! ITS OKAY!!” Mukotsu said as he comforted his large friend.
*chuckles* Mukotsu is back to doing what he does best..making potions and poisons…..Kyoukotsu is helping him as well…too bad that Mukotsu has not told him that he does not need the help anyway…
“AMA!!” Bankotsu shouted as he raced down the hill and hugged her. “I missed you too Bankotsu …..”
Bankotsu and I are so excited about getting married…Kaede is doing the ceremony and she said that she is happy that the mercenary at last found love…Suikotsu is going to be the best man and Jakotsu is the maid of honor…the rest of the group are going to be the wedding party…..
“Bankotsu…there is something that I must tell you…..”
“Yes…what is it?”
Amadala hugged him and said,” I love you…”
Bankotsu smiled and whispered,” I love you too..”
Well diary this is nice but I must get ready for my wedding….got to go…
Love,
Amadala
 
The cherry blossoms were out in bloom as the couple stood looking at each other and exchanged their rings.
Bankotsu was wearing a light blue kimono with dark trimming and bow while Amadala had her hair down with a dark blue kimono with light blue flowers. She even had a dark blue flower in her hair.
Jakotsu was trying so hard not to cry but he had to and Suikotsu stood there like a proud father of a son.
Kaede nodded to the couple and said,” I pronounce you husband and wife..Bankotsu, kiss your bride…”
Bankotsu nodded and exchanged kisses with Amadala.
The whole group cheered as they watched their leader and his wife exchange their first kiss.
Amadala looked back at Bankotsu. “ I will always love you my husband..”
Bankotsu nodded. “And I will do the same my wife…”
As Bankotsu and Amadala stood there, they thought of their life together and that happiness can happen even to a ruthless mercenary and a theif.
THE END