InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Prologue- Awakening ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue- Awakening
It was a dark night in the feudal era. As usual, the demons and other wild animals were on the hunt for food.
A bunch of wild demons had gathered for their meal when they raised their heads to see a dark shadow drawing near. The wild demons growled softly as if to warn the approaching figure.
The approaching figure sighed and sent her spell to them destroying them.
“Good riddents….they are not the ones that I am after anyway…” The figure took out her map and looked around.
She sighed. “I wish that the villagers has given me better directions…”
She walked around in circles which seemed like forever…( Okay, maybe not forever…a hour maybe…) until she found what she was looking for: The Band of Seven's final resting place.
“I guess this is it..hope this works….” She layed her amulent on the ground and called out,” You have wronged so many people..done so many bad deeds…..I command you to be alive once more and correct what you have done wrong..”
She stepped back and sighed. Nothing happened.
“Well…it was worth a shot…” She turned to leave. All of a sudden, the ground started to shake. The woman turned back around to see a hand coming out of the ground, then another……
She stood there in silence until a young man, around age 18 or so, came to. He looked around and saw the woman and then he stared at his weapon.
:”Woman…who are you…identify yourself…why am I alive once again?!?!?!?” The young man shouted.
The woman chuckled. “Easy young mercenary or should I say Bankotsu…..my name is Saya and it was I who resurrected you all…”
Bankotsu turned to see his other comrades behind him. “You mean…we are alive again…but why?”
Saya sighed and placed her amulet on Bankotsu's Banryu. The jewel glowed as it repaired the weapon.
Bankotsu stood there in shock.
“Because….you are needed ….you will run into something great in the future….you are now to do good and correct your wrongs…if you don't, then I will be forced to take your lives…understood?”
The seven men looked at her, gulped, and nodded.
“Good….The great god will look out for you…good luck to you all…” Saya said as she disappeared into the wilderness.
The men waved as Bankotsu thought to himself. “Something good will happen? I don't know what that something is…but I guess that I will find out soon..”